• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

More attacks on Free Speech in the UK

Pawpatrol

No, no, no, and I don't know that he hates traditions. As far as "having problems" with certain people, I doubt it. My son is biracial (black and white) and I raised all my kids to be super tolerant of other religions, walks of life, races, etc.

In fact, he actually looks Middle Eastern and has been regularly mistaken for such.
You'd better analyze with him why he has had problems with some Muslims because of their, as you say, "antisemitism" and because they're "so traditional".

There's a good chance your, probably to you "innocent and always angelic", son may have had a part in any problems which he has had with any people during his life time.

RestlessSoul

And do you somehow imagine that censoring these horrible human beings will shut them down?

Instead, I'd say we're better off knowing that they exist, so that we can better deal with them.

Well they are barred from spreading their poison in most European countries, and consequently have no presence here, so yes.