• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Moses asks science

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The big bang isn't correct , again this is just information in your boxes that you have been programmed with and believe it is true .

Light was around before matter and it took trillions and trillions of years before space produced its first light and point of energy .

Total bollox, try again

jes-us

The difference is between teaching to those who don't want to learn and having fun. I am on RF to have a little fun, if thats at the expense of the deliberately ignorant then I'm ok with that
I'm not ignorant , my science box is full like everyone elses but in the name of God I question their lies . I already have proved their famous gravity equation is falsifiable .

jes-us

Total bollox, try again
No it's not , what do you want me to do , repeat the science lies that are in both our boxes ?

I am sorry but I am not going to lie for science or anyone else while in ''Gods house ''. (This forum)

The universe started from a hot dense state isn't true , before a hot dense state there would have to be a low energy sparse state .

The BB doesn't explain where this hot dense state come from , please feel free to research it and you will find I am telling the truth about the BB .

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I'm not ignorant , my science box is full like everyone elses but in the name of God I question their lies . I already have proved their famous gravity equation is falsifiable .
"falsifiable".

You're not even using the term correctly.
Exposing you don't even know what it means.

jes-us

"falsifiable".

You're not even using the term correctly.
Exposing you don't even know what it means.
Really?

''
able to be proven false

adjective. able to be altered or represented falsely:Using this technology ensures that customer transactions are tamper-resistant and not falsifiable. able to be proven false:All scientific theories are falsifiable: if evidence that contradicts a theory comes to light, the theory itself is either modified or discarded ...''

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Really?

''
able to be proven false

adjective. able to be altered or represented falsely:Using this technology ensures that customer transactions are tamper-resistant and not falsifiable. able to be proven false:All scientific theories are falsifiable: if evidence that contradicts a theory comes to light, the theory itself is either modified or discarded ...''
I know what the word means.
The way you used it, I don't think you were trying to say what you actually said.

Yes, theories concerning gravity (or anything else in science) are falsifiable.
It is a given.

But reading your nonsense, it seems to me that you meant to say "falsified" instead of "falsifiable". Do you understand the difference?
Not that you managed to falsify anything about contemporary science, but whatever....

The bigger point here is that it's quite amusing that you apparantly can't even manage to formulate your false statements correctly.
You are literally making errors IN errors. It's funny.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Likewise could be said in return for all these know it all boxes who have closed lids , who believe all science is Gods truth !
We don't "believe" it. We examine the evidence and decide based on that whether it appears to be true. If you tried that with raising from the dead, for example, I wonder what success you'd have.

ChristineM

Premium Member

I dont really care how you see yourself, you are ignorant of cosmology and various other scientific subjects you have abused

ChristineM

Premium Member
No it's not , what do you want me to do , repeat the science lies that are in both our boxes ?

I am sorry but I am not going to lie for science or anyone else while in ''Gods house ''. (This forum)

The universe started from a hot dense state isn't true , before a hot dense state there would have to be a low energy sparse state .

The BB doesn't explain where this hot dense state come from , please feel free to research it and you will find I am telling the truth about the BB .

Nope just lying about acience, rhis very post is an example of that

So science understands the cause of the bb is aa yet unknown. While others guess that god dun it

jes-us

The bigger point here is that it's quite amusing that you apparantly can't even manage to formulate your false statements correctly.
You are wrong , in discourse I proved sciences famous gravity equation is hogwash because they don't know the mass of the moon or the earth and they don't know the exact radius . How dare they say religion makes stuff up when they have made up the mass of the moon and earth and radius .

This is my point , science makes loads of stuff , filling our boxes with false information .

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
No, you haven't -- not in the slightest. You have merely suggest that maybe tides are caused by tectonic plate motion. What you then need to answer is why is it that it appears tectonic plate motion causing tides are TIMED EXACTLY with the motion of the moon around the earth -- and then why those same tectonic plate motions that cause earthquakes are not. You haven't even considered that, have you?

jes-us

I dont really care how you see yourself, you are ignorant of cosmology and various other scientific subjects you have abused
No I am not ignorant of cosmology , how can that be so when I know all they say about the universe etc ?

Do you serious expect me to accept lies from science ?

ChristineM

Premium Member
No I am not ignorant of cosmology , how can that be so when I know all they say about the universe etc ?

Do you serious expect me to accept lies from science ?

No lies, just evidence and i can see you will not accept evidence so feel free to dream,

jes-us

No lies, just evidence and i can see you will not accept evidence so feel free to dream,
I accept science that has evidence , I am not dreaming that they make up the numbers for their famous equation .

Seriously Christine they do not know the mass of the moon or earth .

If you go the supermarket and buy a kg of apples , you know the mass because it has been measured on a set of scales .

They can't know the mass of the earth or moon etc , it is all fabricated .

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Newtons 3rd law , every action has an opposite and equal reaction , want to try again?
Irrelevant.

If an object falls at 9.81m/s2 then that is what it would take to make orbit , especially when the rocket momentum has to take it over the line into orbit because the rocket loses thrust at altitude .

An acceleration is required for escape velocity , I don't know why you find it so funny .
Of course, if you accelerated at any rate at all, then you eventually reach escape velocity. What you said was hilarious because you said an acceleration was an escape velocity, That's school child level mistake and yet you're trying to tackle advanced physics (without understanding any of it).