• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

Ebionite

Alexa lawxuit not relevant to the thread. Stay on topic
It's relevant because of the issue of pecuniary interest.

Sargonski

First of all, we're not "Friends", and secondly, I'll post this from the Mayo Clinic this year: Vaccines: Tough questions, straight answers

Also, I did not call anyone names, so telling the truth is definitely not a strong point with you.

yes you did call names .. crying out "You don't know anything" is a form of name calling.. same as calling someone and idiot.

The link you posted is a ridiculous nonsense .. not that the content is nonsense .. but it does not address anything I have said.

The Risk of harm from the Vax is high .. vs no significant benefit to healthy people. What part of .. your link does not address this claim .. did you not understand ?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
yes you did call names .. crying out "You don't know anything" is a form of name calling.. same as calling someone and idiot.

The link you posted is a ridiculous nonsense .. not that the content is nonsense .. but it does not address anything I have said.

The Risk of harm from the Vax is high .. vs no significant benefit to healthy people. What part of .. your link does not address this claim .. did you not understand ?
^^Ignore List^^

You ignored the article I posted and have me calling people names whereas I didn't. I'm no longer going to waste my time with such a person.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Dude, your posts are riddled with insults. Seems a tad hypocritical here. Also, that poster did not call you any names.

The link did address your nonsense:

Here:

"Most vaccine side effects are not dangerous. Any medicine, including vaccines, can cause side effects. Most of the time, these side effects are minor. Some examples are a low-grade fever, headache, fussiness or soreness at the injection site.

Rarely, a child might experience a severe side effect, such as an allergic reaction or a seizure. These are rare side effects, and caregivers and health care providers monitor for them after vaccination.

Of course, vaccines aren't given to children who have known allergies to specific parts of the vaccine. And if your child has a life-threatening reaction to one vaccine, further doses of that vaccine won't be given.

The risk of a vaccine causing serious harm or death is very small. The benefits of getting a vaccine are much greater than the possible side effects for almost all children."

Sargonski

No, you are duped by the conspiracy theories and selectively warp the facts.

Please respond to post #159,160, 161, and 174. There will be more. Pos #125 and the reference #200 is accurate and correct.

What is this abnoxious gibberish .. If you want me to respond to something .. state what it is you want a response to.

If you claim a fact has been warped .. state what fact that is .. and what conspiracy that we have been duped by.

What part of "the risk of harm from the vax is high" did you not understand .. and none of the uneducated posts refer to show otherwise.

Who is the duped one in the room ... the one with absolutely no understanding what an argument is ?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What is this abnoxious gibberish .. If you want me to respond to something .. state what it is you want a response to.

If you claim a fact has been warped .. state what fact that is .. and what conspiracy that we have been duped by.

What part of "the risk of harm from the vax is high" did you not understand .. and none of the uneducated posts refer to show otherwise.
Which part of "you just pulled that out of your rear end" do you not understand?
Who is the duped one in the room ... the one with absolutely no understanding what an argument is ?
According to you, you've just called someone a name, which you seem to think is wrong when other people do it. So why are you doing it?

Sargonski

Dude, your posts are riddled with insults. Seems a tad hypocritical here. Also, that poster did not call you any names.

The link did address your nonsense:

Here:

"Most vaccine side effects are not dangerous. Any medicine, including vaccines, can cause side effects. Most of the time, these side effects are minor. Some examples are a low-grade fever, headache, fussiness or soreness at the injection site.

Rarely, a child might experience a severe side effect, such as an allergic reaction or a seizure. These are rare side effects, and caregivers and health care providers monitor for them after vaccination.

Of course, vaccines aren't given to children who have known allergies to specific parts of the vaccine. And if your child has a life-threatening reaction to one vaccine, further doses of that vaccine won't be given.

The risk of a vaccine causing serious harm or death is very small. The benefits of getting a vaccine are much greater than the possible side effects for almost all children."

Not at all .. credit is due where credit is due .. and correcting your error is not an insult .. regardless of how much hurtebutt is felt.

The risk of a vaccine causing serious harm or death is very small. The benefits of getting a vaccine are much greater than the possible side effects for almost all children.

The above that you posted from some healthcare site was already proven to be completely false ... a nasty nasty lie .. "Propaganda Pablum"

So why on earth do you repost this nonsense as if you did not know this was already proven false ?

Sargonski

Which part of "you just pulled that out of your rear end" do you not understand?

According to you, you've just called someone a name, which you seem to think is wrong when other people do it. So why are you doing it?

that is not name calling .. is a statement of fact .. stating what you have just done .. like your "mRNA is Save" claims. .. but regardless .. I did not say calling someone a name is wrong in of itself .. it is wrong when that is all a post consists of .. not constituting an argument .. and once again .. my pointing out your errors is not name calling.

My saying "You were duped" when clearly you were duped .. and still are duped as demonstrated by your previous post to me .. posting something that has already been proven false .. as if you were not aware .. or were you "not aware" .. in which case .. stating that you were unaware is not name calling.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Please respond to post #159,160, 161, and 174. There will be more. Pos #125 and the reference #200 is accurate and correct.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It's relevant because of the issue of pecuniary interest.

Not relevant to the subject of the thread.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Apparently you can't explain it because you don't know what it is.

References to posts and points of argumentation are different things.
The references support the fact that Mr. Kennedy proposed many false claims and advocated extreme conspiracy theories. You are the one who requested what Kennedy made in terms of false claims. I responded with references and you have failed to respond.

The ball is in your court. Stop avoiding the facts.

Note your post #136:
"Can you quote anything that he has said that is false?"

Responded in detail

Last edited:

Sargonski

Please stop asking me to respond to moronic idiocy and Please respond to Post 5, 165, 23, 14, 7, 11 and 32, 122, 144, 200 and comment on the correctness of any references.

Ebionite

The references support the fact that Mr. Kennedy proposed many false claims and advocated conspiracy theories.
So you say. Given the political context of the Kennedy dynasty re "conspiracy theories" it would be expected that people would think that "official" sources or their proxies were credible in their attempts to discredit him. You don't have any basis for distinguishing between those sources and any legitimate arguments against Kennedy's claims.

Re your #213, your repeated refusal to address the issue of pecuniary interest is noted.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I'm no expert on his existence or non-existence.

That's why I'm here! :)

Strictly speaking, not impossible.

AMEN! Preach it brother ! :)

Not "gods" just epidemiologists & virologists.
They're merelymore reliable sources of info about
diseases & vaccines than preachers, radio hosts,
Trump, Fox News, OAN, & ophthalmologists

Gods when we place them above reproach. That includes anyone.

But, yes, as I understand it in my limited capacity (not changing the actual DNA but manipulating by adding to the process):

Be aware of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: There is more than meets the eye - PubMed "teach" the body's immune system to respond
explainer-what-is-a-spike-protein

respond more quickly to a specific disease pathogen.

You are referencing the new vaccine. The older ones are actually either dead or alive cells to cause the body to respond to its presence and create its antibodies.
Elaborate?

Didn't the government control all outlets of information to make sure there were no dissenting view?

I actually heard this from a nurse (a Christian fundie).
OK... you mean you actually found "one"? You can find one in any arena - but it doesn't represent the norm

This is pure whataboutism, ie, with no rational
basis for the claims that vaccines are bad, just
attack Fauci personally.

We all have our opinions and viewpoints.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So you say. Given the political context of the Kennedy dynasty re "conspiracy theories" it would be expected that people would think that "official" sources or their proxies were credible in their attempts to discredit him . You don't have any basis for distinguishing between those sources and legitimate arguments against Kennedy's claims.

Re your #213, your repeated refusal to address the issue of pecuniary interest is noted.
Nothing I have cited involved political context. You have not refuted the specific references concerning COVID-19 where Mr. Kennedy made false statements and claims, and advocated extreme conspiracies. The above bold is another conspiracy theory. Much of what I cited represented scientific sources even beyond COVID-19 concerning Mr. Kennedy's false statements.

You still fail to respond, but play Duck, Bob and Weasel.

Again . . .

The references support the fact that Mr. Kennedy proposed many false claims and advocated extreme conspiracy theories. You are the one who requested what Kennedy made in terms of false claims. I responded with references and you have failed to respond.

The ball is in your court. Stop avoiding the facts.

Note your post #136:
"Can you quote anything that he has said that is false?"

I responded in detail

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Not at all .. credit is due where credit is due .. and correcting your error is not an insult .. regardless of how much hurtebutt is felt.
I'm not hurt at all. I'm chuckling to myself, actually.
Just pointing out your shameless hypocrisy.
The above that you posted from some healthcare site was already proven to be completely false ... a nasty nasty lie .. "Propaganda Pablum"

So why on earth do you repost this nonsense as if you did not know this was already proven false ?
No it wasn't. Your claim is the false one that you need to demonstrate.
Billions of vaccines have been administered worldwide. There should be people dropping dead everywhere if your claims are true.