• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
And we now know the involvement of Fauci with Wuhan

At this point, until otherwise shown, I'm not able to trust Fauci.
Do you even read the things you cite?

"Fauci's additional disclosures showed that between 2019 and 2020, he owned shares valued in the hundreds of thousands in the Matthews Pacific Tiger Fund, but his unrealized gains were only in the tens of thousands. His investments in the fund returned cash dividend that ranged from several hundred to just over $1,500.

Overall, Fauci appeared to put in more than he took out. The documents showed short- and long-term reinvestments in the thousands of dollars in December 2020.

On January 15, Adam Andrzejewski, head of the transparency group OpenTheBooks, wrote in Forbes that the Fauci household's net worth exceeded $10.4 million—$8.4 million under Fauci and $2.1 million under his wife, Christine Grady. Indirect investments linked to China would appear to make up a small portion of that amount.

The Fauci family earned $1.77 million in federal income, benefits, royalties and investment in 2020, Andrzejewski's analysis showed.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
And we now know the involvement of Fauci with Wuhan

At this point, until otherwise shown, I'm not able to trust Fauci.
And what does that have to do with the science of covid? Do you honestly believe that the CDC and other sites dealing in the field of virology are involved in some sort of "Chinese conspiracy"? Maybe if you have ever gone to a Chinese restaurant, I should accuse you of being involved in the "International Chinese Conspiracy". ;)

BTW, we're going with some friends to a Chinese restaurant tomorrow, so I better check carefully what's in my egg roll.:oops:

Ebionite

This statement is BS.
Not my problem that you can't cope with the fact that the nephew of a president who talked about conspiracy and is himself a presidential candidate is saying things that would suggest that a conspiracy exists.

Pretty much everything he has said about COVID and\or the vaccine.
Vaccination is effectively part of U.S. security (biosecurity), so U.S. security doctrine is relevant.

How can you show evidence when there isn't any evidence to be shown??

This isn't how this works.
@shunyadragon asserted that Kennedy's claim was false. If there is no evidence to support his assertion then the implication is that his assertion is based on faith, not facts.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Not my problem that you can't cope with the fact that the nephew of a president who talked about conspiracy and is himself a presidential candidate is saying things that would suggest that a conspiracy exists.

Glad you acknowledge that Kennedy believed in 'conspiracy theories.'
Vaccination is effectively part of U.S. security (biosecurity), so U.S. security doctrine is relevant.

Your devotion to "conspiracy theories" is relevant here.
@shunyadragon asserted that Kennedy's claim was false. If there is no evidence to support his assertion then the implication is that his assertion is based on faith, not facts.
Failure to respond to posts #159, 160, 161 and 174. More to follow

You are playing Duck, Bob and Weasel and avoiding the facts, based on your mindless devotion and denial.

Please respond coherently and avoid making unethical accusations.

Last edited:

Ebionite

Do you honestly believe that the CDC and other sites dealing in the field of virology are involved in some sort of "Chinese conspiracy"?
Who said anything about a conspiracy (apart from JFK)? Simple pecuniary interest is a better explanation.

5539d8fe9b1bcc7b.jpeg

Sargonski

You're ignoring the fact that vaccination
reduces severity of the Covid 19.
This is useful.

Debunked....
More info...

It's spelled "flu".

No -- actually I have addressed that fact that you have been duped by propaganda -- and the moronicity of the typo Nazism ... there is no legitimate study showing that the Jab reduces severity of Covid in Healthy people .. but a whole lot of lies out that infer your claim is true by making general statements such as "The Vax is Safe and Effective"

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What?

I said the statement he made was BS.

This statement:

“COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately. COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.”
What?
Kennedy's claim is false and he has not made his case.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No -- actually I have addressed that fact that you have been duped by propaganda -- and the moronicity of the typo Nazism ... there is no legitimate study showing that the Jab reduces severity of Covid in Healthy people .. but a whole lot of lies out that infer your claim is true by making general statements such as "The Vax is Safe and Effective"
We've already addressed this nonsense.
You're just repeating yourself.

Last edited:

Ebionite

"In April 2020, a study of hospital admissions presented the first substantive evidence that death rates were higher among black and Asian patients who had contracted the disease. It was not yet clear, however, if there were ethnic inequalities in risks of mortality from COVID-19 in the population at large."
London School of Economics and Political Science
There's no apparent support for either position. Kennedy's claim is supported for blacks, but opposed for Asian/Chinese.

“COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately. COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.” ~ Kennedy

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
There's no apparent support for either position. Kennedy's claim is supported for blacks, but opposed for Asian/Chinese.

“COVID-19 attacks certain races disproportionately. COVID-19 is targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people. The people who are most immune are Ashkenazi Jews and Chinese.” ~ Kennedy
His claim is that it is "targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people."

metis

To put it bluntly, you simply don't know what you're talking about, so there's really nothing to discuss.

Sargonski

but just for giggles .. the above claim is stupid and misleading on steroids .. not relating at all to the average population.

1) healthy people don't die from Covid in significant numbers .. so the people the data relates to are the "Really unhealthy - Severely immune compromized"

2) "As of Dec. 4, the weekly COVID-19 death rate among adults “fully vaccinated without booster dose” was 0.71 per 100,000 — which was about seven times higher than the rate for those fully vaccinated who also had received a booster shot."

So this claims that the Fully Vaxed without Booster dose die at a rate 7 times higher .. than Vaxed with booster dose .. at which point something should be going "A ring a ding ding" .. as this makes absolutely no sense. "Unless" there are not that many people boosted which skews the Stats .. such that a direct comparision of death rate is bad science.

3) The vax does appear to give some help to the Severely immune compromized -- which makes sense. What it doesn't do is provide that kind of help to the Healthy ... and here-in lies one of the "Big Lies" .. in the propaganda you have been unwittingly ingesting.

Sargonski

To put it bluntly, you simply don't know what you're talking about, so there's really nothing to discuss.

Ummm .. no, to put it bluntly .. running from the playground calling names is not an argument for much other than something must have triggered you.

**mod edit**

Last edited by a moderator:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No, you are duped by the conspiracy theories and selectively warp the facts.

Please respond to post #159,160, 161, and 174. There will be more. Pos #125 and the reference #200 is accurate and correct.

metis

Ummm .. no, to put it bluntly .. running from the playground calling names is not an argument for much other than something must have triggered you.

**mod edit**
First of all, we're not "Friends", and secondly, I'll post this from the Mayo Clinic this year: Vaccines: Tough questions, straight answers

Also, I did not call anyone names, so telling the truth is definitely not a strong point with you.

Last edited by a moderator: