• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

Sargonski

During an interview with the New Yorker, published July 7, Kennedy said he knew early on that COVID-19 vaccines “should be dead in the water” because they “won’t prevent transmission.”

“[T]he scientists all, at one point, believed that the COVID vaccine prevented transmission,” he said. “I said, No, they don’t prevent transmission, because I read the monkey studies in May of 2020, and I saw that the amount of the concentration of the virus in the nasal pharynx of the vaccinated monkey was identical to the unvaccinated monkeys.”

Kennedy's claim is based on a false statement concerning the monkey tests. His statement, “should be dead in the water” clearly indicates the vaccines won't work based on his false notions concerning the monkey tests. The vaccines were never designed to completely prevent infections but to greatly reduce the transmissions.

My previous statement was clear and specific, Kennedy made false statements concerning the monkey test.

Your previous statement was clearly in error .. you stating that all Kennedys claims above were erronious is false.. and he is not saying Vaccines won't work at all but that they "Won't Prevent Transmission"

Whether or not his monkey comparision was legit - I really don't know but it seems a logical comparison .. and you certainly have no idea whether or not it was a legit comparison.

The Fact of the matter .. is that Kennedy's claim turned out to be correct .. as the Vax does not prevent transmission . nor greatly reduce it .... so a big fail on what you claim they were designed to do.

Did you not understand that the Vax does not prevent transmission .. do you know what "Prevent Transmission" means in terms of transmission reduction ?

Sargonski

I was specific that Kennedy made false statements concerning the Monkey test and based his conclusions on his false statements saying the vaccines "should be dead in the water,"
No one ever claimed that the vaccines prevented transmissions.

As far as side effects, yes more than most vaccines. The vaccines were developed quickly under very difficult circumstances, unlike other vaccines that were developed over the years. The bottom line is as documented the vaccines were very very successful, and the majority of the fatalities and severe illnesses were among the unvaccinated until recently when most of the country is vaccinated.

You have not shown any false statement.. and it was Kennedy who claimed that the Vax prevented transmission .. you who keeps saying his claim was false = you claiming the vax prevents transmission.

Glad you have finally figured out that the Vax is not "Safe" and all the sites claiming they are safe are lying . 1-800 is not just unsafe .. it is ridiculously unsafe 100 times more dangerous than the swine flue vax which had an SAR of 1-100,000 .. and was taken off the market because too Unsafe.

If we are talking males age 16-30 -- 300% higher chance of getting SAR .. we are talking 1 in 300 .. Jab 3 times a year over 10 years and we are talking 1 in 10 .. and thats not safe .. is ridiculously unsafe .. given the risk of harm to a healthy kid from facing Covid unvaxed vs vaxed is extremely low.

Your final claim is also bogus .. there is no prevention of severe illness of any significance in healthy people. There is evidence that it does help the severely immune compromized .. which is what we would expect from this vax .. giving these people some protection instead of nothing.

There was no significant number of healthy people showing up at the hospital or dying period .. and the data you cite relates to the people that did show up in the hospital.. who were near all seriously immune compromized .. many of which -- for various reasons .. were scared of the vax ... when these were the group that the vax could have helped .. The data has no relevance to healthy people ... because they are not included in the study.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Your previous statement was clearly in error .. you stating that all Kennedys claims above were erronious is false.. and he is not saying Vaccines won't work at all but that they "Won't Prevent Transmission"

Whether or not his monkey comparision was legit -

Yes, I have, Kennedy's statement on the Monkey test is clearly false, and his reasoning why the vaccines "should be dead in the water." His reasoning is in clear English.
I really don't know but it seems a logical comparison .. and you certainly have no idea whether or not it was a legit comparison.

The Fact of the matter .. is that Kennedy's claim turned out to be correct .. as the Vax does not prevent transmission . nor greatly reduce it .... so a big fail on what you claim they were designed to do.

Did you not understand that the Vax does not prevent transmission .. do you know what "Prevent Transmission" means in terms of transmission reduction ?

I cited Kennedy's misinformation concerning the Monkey tests it is clearly false, and his reasoning that the vaccines "should be dead in the water"

Kennedy's reasoning is clearly false, and I clarified the issue in my last post and you ignored it.

A dead clock is right every twelve hours.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
"What was the quality of the Journal" ?? How would you know ... ? and there is no fallacy .. appeal to a false authority .. but Ad Hom and assumed premise fallacy on your part.

Nope, sorry, you just do not understand how to use logical fallacies. I would suggest that you give it a rest. People accusing others of "ad hominem" fallacies very rarely understand the concept.
But what's more .. the data I posted is from a Journal that you provided ?! .. 1 in 800 SAR are you now claiming this was not Credible.

"That should be settled with numbers" - Exactly .. what part of 1 in 800 SAR --- did you not understand the forth time I went over your own numbers with you ?
I am pretty sure that figure was busted. Why do you keep bringing it up? We have data that clearly shows that the vaccinations are safe and you have to rely on obscure journals with claims that do not appear to be properly supported. That is why no one is taking your seriously.

I was not refuting your poor arguments. I was explaining why you may be wrong about others.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Well if you skipped the dishes I suggest you get back into the kitchen and get to work cleaning if you want to make your husband happy.
To add what the source stated correctly as to the reality of transmission of COVID-19 and the Vaccines is this:

"That didn’t mean the COVID-19 vaccines would do nothing for transmission, though. In the following months, data showed that vaccination did reduce spread, either because vaccinated people were protected against infection in the first place or because they were less contagious if infected.

With the emergence of the omicron variant, however, which is more transmissible and immune evasive, the vaccines were no longer as good at preventing infection or reducing onward spread of the virus. The vaccines likely do still reduce transmission, but only a little bit, and for a shorter period of time, research has shown. That doesn’t mean the shots don’t work. The vaccines still provide some protection against symptomatic disease and reduce the risk of severe disease and death."

The source was correct in stating Kennedy was wrong.

"Kennedy is also wrong to claim that studies of the then-candidate vaccines in monkeys showed no difference in viral concentration in the nasopharynx and indicated the vaccines would have no effect on transmission. In a study published in July 2020, animals vaccinated with the Moderna vaccine and then purposely infected with the virus showed much lower levels of virus in samples from the nose and lung than purposely infected unvaccinated animals."

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The vax does not prevent transmission friend .. no significant reduction.. that is the History.. "The Facts" .. and the Jabbed are more likely to be re-infected is the latest news

Extremely contradicts the evidence cited in legitimate sources.

First, as references the source I cited and the legitimate scientists never claimed the Vaccines prevented COVID-19.

Another extreme error by Kennedy is his false claims concerning ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

Despite the fact that several large, randomized controlled trials have found that neither the antiparasitic drug ivermectin nor the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine benefits COVID-19 patients, Kennedy continues to push these unproven drugs as effective treatments against the disease.

“They had to destroy ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and discredit it, and they had to tell everybody it’s not effective because if they had acknowledged that it’s effective … the whole $200 billion vaccine enterprise would have collapsed,” he told Rogan, during his June interview.

In Kennedy’s logic, “they,” presumably the government and scientists, “had to” lie about the effectiveness of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine because by law, “you cannot issue … an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is an existing medication that has been approved for any purpose and that is demonstrated effective against the target illness,” he said.

One of the legal requirements of an EUA, according to the FDA, is that “there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.” But as Georgia State University College of Law professor Allison M. Whelan told us in an email, “RFK Jr. misunderstands what this provision means in practice and how the FDA interprets that provision.”

First, the FDA distinguishes between products that treat a disease and those that prevent a disease, such as a vaccine.

“An EUA for a safe and effective treatment would have no impact on an EUA for a safe and effective vaccine. In broader terms, one EUA does not preclude other EUAs,” California Western School of Law professor Joanna Sax told us in an email.

And even if a drug had approval, rather than authorization, to treat COVID-19, that would not prevent the FDA from authorizing or approving a vaccine, and vice-versa. Sax mentioned the antiviral Paxlovid as an example, which got an EUA as a COVID-19 treatment in December 2021, even though Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine was already approved.

Kennedy is still wrong even if he is thinking of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine as preventives. In that case, Whelan said, “the FDA could have still had the flexibility to issue EUAs and, ultimately, approvals, for both.”

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
As far as the wording of ethnic and racial groups 'targeted' by COVID-19. Kennedy's view of what is targeting; is reflected in the following and his latest book.

"But then he added that he had “accurately pointed out … that the U.S. and other governments are developing ethnically targeted bioweapons and that a 2021 study of the COVID-19 virus shows that COVID-19 appears to disproportionately affect certain races since the furin cleave docking site is most compatible with Blacks and Caucasians and least compatible with ethnic Chinese, Finns, and Ashkenazi Jews. In that sense, it serves as a kind of proof of concept for ethnically targeted bioweapons. I do not believe and never implied that the ethnic effect was deliberately engineered.” His post included a link to a study published in July 2020, not 2021."

Sargonski

Yes, I have, Kennedy's statement on the Monkey test is clearly false, and his reasoning why the vaccines "should be dead in the water." His reasoning is in clear English.

I cited Kennedy's misinformation concerning the Monkey tests it is clearly false, and his reasoning that the vaccines "should be dead in the water"

Kennedy's reasoning is clearly false, and I clarified the issue in my last post and you ignored it.

A dead clock is right every twelve hours.

There is nothing you have shown to be false in Kennedy's reasoning. Kennedy's reasoning for the vax being dead in the water is because the vax doesn't prevent transmission.

Your claim that this reasoning is false ... is false. One of the main purposes of a vax is to prevent transmission/infection .. if a vax is not preventing transmission it is not a very good vax ... in fact it is not really a vax at all.

Sargonski

Extremely contradicts the evidence cited in legitimate sources.

First, as references the source I cited and the legitimate scientists never claimed the Vaccines prevented COVID-19.

Another extreme error by Kennedy is his false claims concerning ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine.

Despite the fact that several large, randomized controlled trials have found that neither the antiparasitic drug ivermectin nor the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine benefits COVID-19 patients, Kennedy continues to push these unproven drugs as effective treatments against the disease.

“They had to destroy ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine and discredit it, and they had to tell everybody it’s not effective because if they had acknowledged that it’s effective … the whole $200 billion vaccine enterprise would have collapsed,” he told Rogan, during his June interview.

In Kennedy’s logic, “they,” presumably the government and scientists, “had to” lie about the effectiveness of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine because by law, “you cannot issue … an emergency use authorization to a vaccine if there is an existing medication that has been approved for any purpose and that is demonstrated effective against the target illness,” he said.

One of the legal requirements of an EUA, according to the FDA, is that “there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives.” But as Georgia State University College of Law professor Allison M. Whelan told us in an email, “RFK Jr. misunderstands what this provision means in practice and how the FDA interprets that provision.”

First, the FDA distinguishes between products that treat a disease and those that prevent a disease, such as a vaccine.

“An EUA for a safe and effective treatment would have no impact on an EUA for a safe and effective vaccine. In broader terms, one EUA does not preclude other EUAs,” California Western School of Law professor Joanna Sax told us in an email.

And even if a drug had approval, rather than authorization, to treat COVID-19, that would not prevent the FDA from authorizing or approving a vaccine, and vice-versa. Sax mentioned the antiviral Paxlovid as an example, which got an EUA as a COVID-19 treatment in December 2021, even though Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine was already approved.

Kennedy is still wrong even if he is thinking of ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine as preventives. In that case, Whelan said, “the FDA could have still had the flexibility to issue EUAs and, ultimately, approvals, for both.”

What on earth are you talking about .. none of what you have posted contradicts anything I have said. I have not said anything about the treatments (ivermectin - hydroxychloroquine) .. nor are these related to the topic being discussed ???

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
There is nothing you have shown to be false in Kennedy's reasoning. Kennedy's reasoning for the vax being dead in the water is because the vax doesn't prevent transmission.

Your claim that this reasoning is false ... is false. One of the main purposes of a vax is to prevent transmission/infection .. if a vax is not preventing transmission it is not a very good vax ... in fact it is not really a vax at all.
Literacy on your part is still a problem. The specific point where Kennedy is wrong is his statement on the monkey test, and yes by standard sentence structure is why he said it was dead in the water.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What on earth are you talking about .. none of what you have posted contradicts anything I have said. I have not said anything about the treatments (ivermectin - hydroxychloroquine) .. nor are these related to the topic being discussed ???
Yes, the treatments (ivermectin - hydroxychloroquine) are part of the subject of the thread and references concerning COVID-19. See post #290 and respond. The fact that it is not vax and any possible cure for COVID-19 relates to Kennedy's errors.

"Kennedy continues to push these unproven drugs as effective treatments against the disease."

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Sorry Friend but you were the one who was duped - your claim proven false such that you had no response at the time .. but now you pop up reposting this false nonsense as if you are not aware that it was proven false.

The claim that the Vax is Safe -- was shown to be false .. A Severe Adverse Reaction "SAR" of 1 in 800 is not even close to safe .. and ridiculously unsafe for Males 16-30.
No, it was not. This is BS. Actually, it's a repetition of the same BS you tried to pass off earlier.
What a pile of laughable nonsense .. so no surprise you are chuckling .. no hypocrisy though .. your the one spewing false nonsense.

"Billions of Vaccines administered ... There should be people dropping dead everywhere if your claims are true"

Completely false nonsense .. Severe Adverse Reaction does not mean these people die every time. Good grief this is horrible logic friend .. and my saying this is not an insult .. just a statement of fact .. that you find the fact insulting .. is not my fault .. I am just the messenger.

You were told previously -- shown a study stating that 1 in 800 have an SAR --- "Severe Adverse Reaction" one of the main metrics used for determination of Safety .. also called Severe Adverse Effect.

Your claim has been demonstrated false .. same way it was previousy .. what part of 1 in 800 SAR is not "SAFE" did you not understand the first time ?
And more BS.

Sargonski

Literacy on your part is still a problem. The specific point where Kennedy is wrong is his statement on the monkey test, and yes by standard sentence structure is why he said it was dead in the water.

Name calling is not an argument for much .. and even if he is wrong on the monkey test .. he is not wrong on the Transmission claim nor his "dead in the water" claim .. as you were falsley stating .. if the vax don't stop transmission/infection it should be dead in the water .. especially given how harmful this vax is.. but that is another story you have yet to learn.

and finally - you have not shown how he is wrong on the monkey test .. which is interesting .. because I am quite sure you don't know how he is not "Wrong" but -- using data the way near everyone is -- and in fact it is a reasonalbe indicator .. just not as good as it could be.

So Mr. "Literacy is a problem" solver ... tell us 1) that you understand your false claim .. Kennedy was correct about Dead in the Water .. on many many levels and .. 2) how Kennedy was wrong about the monkey test ? what is the problem with the monkey test Mr. Scientist :)

Your a scientist right ... I knew your expertice in scientific literacy must have come from somewhere .. scientifict method .. Statistics .. and all that fun stuff us Research Scientists like to do.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Name calling is not an argument for much .. and even if he is wrong on the monkey test .. he is not wrong on the Transmission claim nor his "dead in the water" claim .. as you were falsley stating .. if the vax don't stop transmission/infection it should be dead in the water .. especially given how harmful this vax is.. but that is another story you have yet to learn.

and finally - you have not shown how he is wrong on the monkey test .. which is interesting .. because I am quite sure you don't know how he is not "Wrong" but -- using data the way near everyone is -- and in fact it is a reasonalbe indicator .. just not as good as it could be.

So Mr. "Literacy is a problem" solver ... tell us 1) that you understand your false claim .. Kennedy was correct about Dead in the Water .. on many many levels and .. 2) how Kennedy was wrong about the monkey test ? what is the problem with the monkey test Mr. Scientist :)

Your a scientist right ... I knew your expertice in scientific literacy must have come from somewhere .. scientifict method .. Statistics .. and all that fun stuff us Research Scientists like to do.
It is a literacy problem on your part. None of the above reflects the references cited. You are in devotion and denial over Kennedy. The Fact Check is accurate concerning the problems with Kennedy's errors and clueless knowledge concerning any issue concerning COVID-19.

Please respond to post #295 if you can understand the references.

Pkeas

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Changing DNA... isn't that what it does?
No. This is why we take in medical information from healthcare providers amd researchers in the relevant fields (such as you wouldn't go to an ENT doctor for bowel troubles) amd not from boneheads broadcasting and streaming and publishing nonsense. This is why it's not even a good idea to Google symptoms because it's probably going to be wrong and involve cancer despite the sources being credible (it lacks the necessary testing and being seen things for a proper diagnosis).