• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Sorry Friend but you were the one who was duped - your claim proven false such that you had no response at the time .. but now you pop up reposting this false nonsense as if you are not aware that it was proven false.

The claim that the Vax is Safe -- was shown to be false .. A Severe Adverse Reaction "SAR" of 1 in 800 is not even close to safe .. and ridiculously unsafe for Males 16-30.
Yes, there are possibly severe effects for COVID-19, and a small percentage of cases have been severe, but you are manipulating and ignoring the positive evidence of the Vaccines to suit your dark agenda. You are misrepresenting and selectively the actual Vaccine results to suit you, and not the legitimate scientific references.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No. This is why we take in medical information from healthcare providers amd researchers in the relevant fields (such as you wouldn't go to an ENT doctor for bowel troubles) amd not from boneheads broadcasting and streaming and publishing nonsense. This is why it's not even a good idea to Google symptoms because it's probably going to be wrong and involve cancer despite the sources being credible (it lacks the necessary testing and being seen things for a proper diagnosis).
The internet makes everyone an expert.
It’s why the school janitor knows the real truth about who shot Kennedy.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Kennedy's history of bizarre anti-science and anti-vax (all vaccines) religious crusades goes back many years before the COVID-19 pandemic when he returned with his anti-vax puppet organization, and published another conspiracy-laden rag.

RFK Jr.’s reign of error: Correcting the record about yet another false claim he just made​

Analysis by Jake Tapper, Anchor and Chief Washington Correspondent
Updated 2:19 PM EDT, Thu June 22, 2023

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a Democratic candidate for the presidency, went on the Jordan B. Peterson podcast on June 5 and told a wild and false story about me from 2005 that I want to tell you about.

RFK Jr. has made so many false and wild claims about any number of vital topics – most dangerously about childhood vaccines, per his own siblings – that my interaction with him 18 years ago is small potatoes. He told the story as “evidence” of TV news networks trying to censor the truth when it came to vaccines. In it, he mangles the facts and wildly misrepresents what actually happened.

The truth about it is instructive because of how untethered he is to facts.

Flashback to 2005. Kennedy was co-publishing a piece on Salon.com and Rolling Stone with his spurious since-disproven claims about autism and vaccines. (After amending the story with five significant corrections, Salon.com ultimately took it down. Rolling Stone, too, removed the piece but with less transparency.)

As Seth Mnookin wrote for Scientific American in 2017, “Kennedy made his name in the anti-vaccine movement in 2005, when he published a story alleging a massive conspiracy regarding thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative that had been removed from all childhood vaccines except for some variations of the flu vaccine in 2001. In his piece, Kennedy completely ignored an Institute of Medicine immunization safety review on thimerosal published the previous year; he’s also ignored the nine studies funded or conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that have taken place since 2003.”
Among the many, many errors, as CBS News reported: “Kennedy’s Rolling Stone article originally said that ‘… the link between thimerosal and the epidemic of childhood neurological disorders is real.’ But since The Lancet retracted the original piece of research that made that link, and since the British Medical Journal then revealed that the study wasn’t merely a mistake but an outright fraud, the entire notion that vaccination and autism are somehow linked has been thoroughly debunked.”

Sargonski

It is a literacy problem on your part. None of the above reflects the references cited. You are in devotion and denial over Kennedy. The Fact Check is accurate concerning the problems with Kennedy's errors and clueless knowledge concerning any issue concerning COVID-19.

Please respond to post #295 if you can understand the references.

Pkeas

What references .. lost and confused somewhere are u .. nothign but name calling and forked tongue.... nothing to deny because you have not managed to state what his error was .. .. I then told you what it was but that was a silly rabbit hole .. as he was right about Transmission. .. and who cares what Kennedy has to say at all.. that was another deflection on your part from the reality that the Gov't - Media - Health institutions have been lying to you .. and continue to lie .. but you drank down the spiked kool-aid now pretending not to know why your lips are Blue .. :) har har.

1 in 800 Severe Adverse Reaction -- super dangerous .. and no apparent benefit to healthy folks. just asking them to play Russian Roulette... and remember the second time you pull the trigger its 1 in 400 .. the 10th time 1 in 80 chance .. of having a major life threatening event .. and if Male 16-30 a 1 in 30 chance a of Severe Adverse Reaction at the 10th jab ..

Sup Mr. "Literacy Problem" solver .. show this Research Scientist your Scientific method .. :)

Sargonski

Kennedy's history of bizarre anti-science and anti-vax (all vaccines) religious crusades goes back many years before the COVID-19 pandemic when he returned with his anti-vax puppet organization, and published another conspiracy-laden rag.

RFK Jr.’s reign of error: Correcting the record about yet another false claim he just made​

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., a Democratic candidate for the presidency, went on the Jordan B. Peterson podcast on June 5 and told a wild and false story about me from 2005 that I want to tell you about.

RFK Jr. has made so many false and wild claims about any number of vital topics – most dangerously about childhood vaccines, per his own siblings – that my interaction with him 18 years ago is small potatoes. He told the story as “evidence” of TV news networks trying to censor the truth when it came to vaccines. In it, he mangles the facts and wildly misrepresents what actually happened.

Flashback to 2005. Kennedy was co-publishing a piece on Salon.com and Rolling Stone with his spurious since-disproven claims about autism and vaccines. (After amending the story with five significant corrections, Salon.com ultimately took it down. Rolling Stone, too, removed the piece but with less transparency.)

As Seth Mnookin wrote for Scientific American in 2017, “Kennedy made his name in the anti-vaccine movement in 2005, when he published a story alleging a massive conspiracy regarding thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative that had been removed from all childhood vaccines except for some variations of the flu vaccine in 2001. In his piece, Kennedy completely ignored an Institute of Medicine immunization safety review on thimerosal published the previous year; he’s also ignored the nine studies funded or conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that have taken place since 2003.”
Among the many, many errors, as CBS News reported: “Kennedy’s Rolling Stone article originally said that ‘… the link between thimerosal and the epidemic of childhood neurological disorders is real.’ But since The Lancet retracted the original piece of research that made that link, and since the British Medical Journal then revealed that the study wasn’t merely a mistake but an outright fraud, the entire notion that vaccination and autism are somehow linked has been thoroughly debunked.”

Who cares about Kennedy's anti Vax crusade in the past --- some moron talking to a magasine slamming him in 2001 .. as if this has relevance to the forced medical treatment program the Fascist Nazi's been selling. What Kennedy says about monkeys don't change the fact that the Vax is crap .. don't work -- don't do what a vax is supposed to do Job #1 to prevent transmission .. very dangerous .. for no benefit except to the severely immune compromized .. which was the point of the Barrington Declaration .. and a whole lot of scientists signed onto that ..

Sorry to prick that "Gov't would never lie" necessary illusion bubble mate. That prog Blue is scum-bucket stew !

Sargonski

Who cares about Kennedy's anti Vax crusade in the past --- some moron talking to a magasine slamming him in 2001 .. as if this has relevance to the forced medical treatment program the Fascist Nazi's been selling. What Kennedy says about monkeys don't change the fact that the Vax is crap .. don't work -- don't do what a vax is supposed to do Job #1 to prevent transmission .. very dangerous .. for no benefit except to the severely immune compromized .. which was the point of the Barrington Declaration .. and a whole lot of scientists signed onto that ..

Sorry to prick that "Gov't would never lie" necessary illusion bubble mate. That prog Blue is scum-bucket stew !

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Very true, and Mr. Kennedy demonstrates this in his dishonest manipulation of statistics..

You manipulate things like Mr.Kennedy. Look at the report again. The employees who were not vaccinated almost all tested positive and got Covid. Being fully vaccinated greatly reduced hospitalization. Reread the report carefully, and NOT with your manipulative dishonest bias..
I don't think you actually read what I said in reference to what information that was given... what was wrong in what I saw?

Kenny

Premium Member
You're an epidemiologist?
It was referencing God, as I looked back... not an epidemiology.
In my most stentorian voice too.

:D
If you want treatment for cancer, see an oncologist, not a tent revivalist.
When the doctor says "there is nothing I can do" - revivalists have produced some results.

If you want to understand epidemiology, go to epidemiologists, not an orange man telling you to take bleach.
Good sources aren't gods, but they're better than charlatans pretending knowledge.

Wrong interpretation of what I said... if you rely on just one result on an epidemiologist, the potential is that you have made them a god. Most people, when a serious diagnosis is given, get a second opinion because they understand they are not God and they simply offering an opinion.

Why did you cite that article?
You excerpted nothing, & used nothing in it from what I can see.

I'll have to check it out again.

New & old operate the same way on your immune system.
That is yet to be determined... not enough data and time to establish that

No. I heard a massive barrage of bad info,
especially from Christian sources like OAN.

You might try enlarging your pool of information

Some opinions are dangerous to oneself & others.
If people take yours to heart, you could be killing them.

how so?

Kenny

Premium Member
No. This is why we take in medical information from healthcare providers amd researchers in the relevant fields (such as you wouldn't go to an ENT doctor for bowel troubles) amd not from boneheads broadcasting and streaming and publishing nonsense. This is why it's not even a good idea to Google symptoms because it's probably going to be wrong and involve cancer despite the sources being credible (it lacks the necessary testing and being seen things for a proper diagnosis).
There is some truth in what you are saying... as long as we remember that there have been lawsuits against healthcare providers, researches and drug companies because they hid information.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It was referencing God, as I looked back... not an epidemiology.
God isn't an epidemiologist, virologist, or immunologist.
I'll wager that he doesn't even have a divinity degree.
Amateur!

When the doctor says "there is nothing I can do" - revivalists have produced some results.
Sounds like dubious reasoning to avoid vaccination
against polio, hepatitis, tetanus, Covid, flu, pneumonia, etc.
An Elmer Gantry type can provide some palliative &
hospice-like benefits. But I wouldn't recommend him
for primary & urgent care.

Back in the 70s, I worked with a fundie who suggested
that I see a faith healer for my broken leg (tibia spiral
fracture). Surgery was my choice.
But when he badly injured his foot running into a piece
of concrete block, he went to a doctor.
Wrong interpretation of what I said... if you rely on just one result on an epidemiologist...
There are more results than "one". The field is highly
complex & in an environment of changing pathogens.
...the potential is that you have made them a god.
That's silly.
The risk that I'll treat epidemiologists as deities
is far far less than believers leaping to the wrong
source to treat as sacred.
Christians are particularly vulnerable, apparently
because they tend to distrust science, seeing it
as "godless", & a threat to their faith.
Most people, when a serious diagnosis is given, get a second opinion because they understand they are not God and they simply offering an opinion.
When I had my badly broken leg, I sought a 2nd
opinion too. But I sought out 2nd orthopedic
surgeon, ie, someone expert in the particular field.
Regarding Covid 19, I've used countless sources
with expertise in that field.
That is yet to be determined... not enough data and time to establish that
What is your source for this claim?
What is the relevance of this link?
You might try enlarging your pool of information
To hear even more bad info from fundie sources?
Nah.
I'd heard enuf from OAN & a friend who gets his
medical info from Christian talk radio. He learned
Covid was designed by Democrats, who conspired
to use it in a program of inducing greater obedience
to government by the populace.

If one encourages others to avoid vaccination,
& to use unverified alternatives (eg, Ivermectin),
then this greatly increases their risk of Covid,
Long Covid, hospitalization, & even death.

It's analogous to discouraging seat belt use.
(People opposed those things too when 1st
introduced.)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Kennedy has a history of anti-vax dishonesty. Your anti-vax ranting continues unabated denying the factual evidence provided.

Please respond to post #295 if you can understand the references. This is specifically related to the topic.
Sorry to prick that You are constantly lying, manipulating selective evidence based on your devotion and denial of Kennedy and an anti-vax agenda.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
There is some truth in what you are saying... as long as we remember that there have been lawsuits against healthcare providers, researches and drug companies because they hid information.
There have been lawsuits against many things true and false. This is not evidence of anything concerning COVID-19 and vaccines..

@Sargonski, @Ebonite, and you have made too many false statements to be remotely reliable.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
God isn't an epidemiologist, virologist, or immunologist.
I'll wager that he doesn't even have a divinity degree.
Amateur!

I would disagree... not only did He create the body (in light of my signature) - but Jesus even healed lepers.

Sounds like dubious reasoning to avoid vaccination
against polio, hepatitis, tetanus, Covid, flu, pneumonia, etc.
An Elmer Gantry type can provide some palliative &
hospice-like benefits. But I wouldn't recommend him
for primary & urgent care.

Back in the 70s, I worked with a fundie who suggested
that I see a faith healer for my broken leg (tibia spiral
fracture). Surgery was my choice.
But when he badly injured his foot running into a piece
of concrete block, he went to a doctor.

Broad brush, misapplication of what we are talking about, apples vs oranges - you name it, you crossed it :)

1) I have never said all vaccinations are bad.
2) Reasoning for one particular application doesn't translate into all applications unless you are for all types of lies just because you someone lied to save lives means you can lie about anything
3) Never said doctors are bad - I went to the doctor for my fractured ankle. (you can find eccentrics in any field--even atheists who say prayers never work)
4) Elmer Gantry has nothing to do with what we are talking about.

There are more results than "one". The field is highly
complex & in an environment of changing pathogens.

irrelevance gone to seed.

That's silly.
The risk that I'll treat epidemiologists as deities
is far far less than believers leaping to the wrong
source to treat as sacred.
Christians are particularly vulnerable, apparently
because they tend to distrust science, seeing it
as "godless", & a threat to their faith.

Have no idea what you are trying to say:

• When taking account of region, population density, socio-demographic and household characteristics, and ethnic background, those who identified as Jewish at the time of the 2011 Census showed an increased risk of a death involving COVID-19 compared with the Christian population; Jewish males were at twice the risk of Christian males, with the difference in females being 1.2 times greater risk (additional data and analyses are required to understand this excess risk).

So are you saying that one shouldn't be Jewish if you are male and have Covid? Jewish faith is more deadly? Jewish people need more vaccinations than Christians?

Back to "Statistically, you can make it say anything you want"

When I had my badly broken leg, I sought a 2nd
opinion too. But I sought out 2nd orthopedic
surgeon, ie, someone expert in the particular field.
Regarding Covid 19, I've used countless sources
with expertise in that field.

:) Didn't you trust the first one? So, thank you for proving what I was saying... you don't see the orthopedic surgeons as gods. But they are a help :)

What is your source for this claim?

I'm happy you are open to learn​

"Research and Discovery​

In this early stage of vaccine development, researchers explore their idea for a potential vaccine. Vaccine development often takes 10-15 years of laboratory research, usually at a company in private industry, but often involves collaboration with researchers at a university."

test-approve.html

Almost one-third of new drugs approved by the FDA ended up years later with warnings about unexpected, sometimes life-threatening side effects.

What is the relevance of this link?

Collusion in government forcing outlets to say the same thing.
To hear even more bad info from fundie sources?
Nah.
I'd heard enuf from OAN & a friend who gets his
medical info from Christian talk radio. He learned
Covid was designed by Democrats, who conspired
to use it in a program of inducing greater obedience
to government by the populace.

Yes... there are people who go to extremes like atheists who say there is no God and prayer doesn't work

If one encourages others to avoid vaccination,
& to use unverified alternatives (eg, Ivermectin),
then this greatly increases their risk of Covid,
Long Covid, hospitalization, & even death.

It's analogous to discouraging seat belt use.
(People opposed those things too when 1st
introduced.)

So... you want the government to force how you live your life?
Ivermectin Ivermectin | COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines

And I thought the biggest issue was with people who are overweight... https://www.science.org/content/article/why-covid-19-more-deadly-people-obesity-even-if-theyre-young

WE NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL OUR EATING TO STOP COVID 19!

Kenny

Premium Member
There have been lawsuits against many things true and false. This is not evidence of anything concerning COVID-19 and vaccines..
Yes... lawsuits against vaccines is legally prohibited. But, of course, you are missing the point and context completely.