• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
:biglaugh: To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar. :biglaugh:
Best movie I have seen in a while it was very funny.
Also watched The Holiday. It also was very great. I almost cried.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Watched a few movies recently.

Gamer: It was ok, I was kinda hoping that it might be something more than just a generic action sorta movie but it wasn't

St Trinians: It was hilarious I wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed it.

The Hangover: I loved it, it was awesome!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Just saw Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio.
Gosh I wish I could tell you how hot I think Leo is, but this is the open forum. Maybe some day in Eros. :D

Right now I am kind of watching the Mummy trilogy, but I am buzzing so well and I am barely aware that the TV is even on.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Watched a few movies recently.

Gamer: It was ok, I was kinda hoping that it might be something more than just a generic action sorta movie but it wasn't

St Trinians: It was hilarious I wasn't expecting much but I really enjoyed it.

The Hangover: I loved it, it was awesome!

I wasn't too impressed with the Hangover. And like you, disappointed with Gamer.

Sententia

What the bleep do we know anyways.... Anyone else see this? I miss newton.

The Crow. Brandon RIP.

Iron Man 2. Just like a comic book.

Karate Kid. Meh. I thought the kid was almost too much like his dad. Was a decent remake though. Orig was better but I think the remake connects more with kids.

Want to See: The hangover only because people keep talking about it. :)

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I was just forced to watch "The Breakfast Club" by my spouse... she is such a chick.
But I wasn't forced to like it... that just sort of happened.

I feel a bit icky now. :p

wa:do

KatNotKathy

I just watched the Doctor Who serial "The Time Monster" on PBS.

It's 6 25 minute episodes. I think that qualifies as enough of a movie.

Fun fact: if you GIS Katy Manning (who played Jo Grant), the first few results are from a nude photoshoot with a Dalek. She will also be returning for season 4 of The Sarah Jane Adventures, giving us a hot granny double-whammy.
149rzgg.jpg

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I just watched "The Wolfman" with Anthony Hopkins.

It was pretty good - but then, these werewolf things are always so predictable - AS THEY SHOULD BE. I want my werewolves to be good guys gone bad (check), cool special effects as they turn into a werewolf at the full moon (check), at least one scene of them on a rooftop in London howling at the moon (check), sweet, pretty girl tries to save them bravely and at great personal risk (check) - and of COURSE there has to be a silver bullet through the heart (check), and...the threat of OTHER werewolves still on the loose (check).

So - predictable, yes. But GOOD and predictable - two words that aren't often in the same sentence when it comes to movies? ... yes.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
"Cold Souls" with Paul Giamatti, David Strathairn, and Emily Watson. Loved it.

"Amelia" with Hilary Swank and Richard Gere. Hated it.

"The Onion: the Movie". Absolutely and without a doubt love love LOVED it. Steve and I laughed our butts off.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
"The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

If you like mysteries, this is an excellent movie. Both the characters and the plot are fresh. But it's certainly for mature audiences -- some scenes could be disturbing. Subtitles. Swedish.

Smoke

Done here.
smileyface.png

Smiley Face. (2007) "After a young actress unknowingly eats her roommate's pot cupcakes, her day becomes a series of misadventures."

I may watch crap, but I'm no hurry about it. Actually, I liked this movie, but I'm known for my odd taste in movies.