• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

not nom

"The Handmaid's Tale".. what a movie!

handmaid1.jpg

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Jack & Jill

And it was overall kind of stupid but I did go into a giggle fit during this one part that I had a hard time recovering from. :)

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I watched Morning Glory, with Harrison Ford, Rachel McAdams, and Jeff Goldblum.

I liked the movie, and love the actors. Harrison Ford was so angry, it was great.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Just watched 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes', I liked it. And watched 'Fright Night 2011' yesterday, I hated it.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
The Human Centipede: Full Sequence - Sick as hell, but I love it

1 thing scarred my mind: FEED HER!

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Apollo 18 - SciFi version of the Blair Witch Project, but at least you got to see SOME aliens, only for a couple seconds of footage though each time.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Hmm lets see.. I saw the Hangover which I already found hilarious in the cinema. Due Date, too weird and neurotic to actually be called a comedy, but it has its moments.
The Darjeeling Limited, enjoyed that one.
and watched Woody Allen's Midnight in Paris in the cinema not too long ago, found it entertaining and pretty fun.
also! for endless entertainment...
all the 4 Pirates of the Caribbean.
Star Wars, the new trilogy, and started to watch the original.

Last edited: