• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad The Greatest: A comparative study

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
To England my lionheart

How is the hadiths concerning booty and slaves proof and if it's impossible for you to achieve the challenge, why was it possible for Muhammad?

As we all know Muhammed was ridiculed At first so with the promise of booty helped persuade people to follow him ,add a few murders/assasinations and your off and running which was par for the course in those days.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
check also these comments about muhammed saw ... ..most influential man in history(michael m hart).......most sucessful of all religious personalities(encyclopedia britanica 11th ed.)........greatest leader of all time(jules masserman in "time" magazine)........the greatest man that ever lived(lamartine in "history of the turks".......
*yawn*
more appeal to authority/popularity arguments.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
YOU FORGOT TO QUOTE "THE LIES WHICH WELL MEANING ZEAL HAS HEAPED AROUND THIS MAN,MUHAMMED ARE DISGRACEFUL TO OURSELVES ONLY"..(THOMAS CARLYLE)...BUT THEN AGAIN ITS USELESS TO TEACH CRABS TO WALK STRAIGHT:rolleyes:
*yawn*
you have not presented anything worth responding to.
Care to try again?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Response: Prove it.

Book #7, Hadith #331:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: The Prophet said, “I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. The Booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

Book #19, Hadith #173
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Masud : The Prophet recited Suratan-Najm (103) at Mecca and prostrated while reciting it and those who were with him did the same except an old man who took a handful of small stones or earth and lifted it to his forehead and said, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on, I saw him killed as a non-believer

Book #34, Hadith #432:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah’s Apostle he said,
“O Allah’s Apostle! We get female captives as our share of Booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?” The Prophet said, “Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

More on request;)

Fatihah

Book #7, Hadith #331:
Narrated Jabir bin ‘Abdullah: The Prophet said, “I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me. 1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month’s journey. 2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due. 3. The Booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me. 4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection). 5. Every Prophet used to be sent to his nation only but I have been sent to all mankind.

Book #19, Hadith #173
Narrated ‘Abdullah bin Masud : The Prophet recited Suratan-Najm (103) at Mecca and prostrated while reciting it and those who were with him did the same except an old man who took a handful of small stones or earth and lifted it to his forehead and said, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on, I saw him killed as a non-believer

Book #34, Hadith #432:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: that while he was sitting with Allah’s Apostle he said,
“O Allah’s Apostle! We get female captives as our share of Booty, and we are interested in their prices, what is your opinion about coitus interrupt us?” The Prophet said, “Do you really do that? It is better for you not to do it. No soul that which Allah has destined to exist, but will surely come into existence.

More on request;)

Response: When I said "prove it", I meant for you to prove that the challenge would be easier to do because the promise of booty back then as you said earlier. That's what I'm asking for you to prove. Prove that this would be the case.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Response: When I said "prove it", I meant for you to prove that the challenge would be easier to do because the promise of booty back then as you said earlier. That's what I'm asking for you to prove. Prove that this would be the case.

Well the challenge would be easier if you could write in classical Bedoin or if there was agreement on what the criteria is for the so called challenge.
Booty was a big thing in those days and not only for the Arabs and i think the above Ahadiths prove that Fatihah making the growth of Islam easier,if you were to place Muhammed in the present i do not think he would have got very far.

Fatihah

Well the challenge would be easier if you could write in classical Bedoin or if there was agreement on what the criteria is for the so called challenge.
Booty was a big thing in those days and not only for the Arabs and i think the above Ahadiths prove that Fatihah making the growth of Islam easier,if you were to place Muhammed in the present i do not think he would have got very far.

Response: In other words, you don't have any proof. Thus the authenticity of the qur'an is proven once again from your own mouth and your above response, plus the fact that you admitted that you yourself couldn't do it, (post 610) then the fact that in your response you say "I think", meaning you don't even know your own words to be true, is evidence of your denial of the fact that the qur'an is from Allah(swt) and Muhammad(pbuh) is his last Messenger.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Response: In other words, you don't have any proof. Thus the authenticity of the qur'an is proven once again from your own mouth and your above response, plus the fact that you admitted that you yourself couldn't do it, (post 610) then the fact that in your response you say "I think", meaning you don't even know your own words to be true, is evidence of your denial of the fact that the qur'an is from Allah(swt) and Muhammad(pbuh) is his last Messenger.

Whoooaa slow down there,don't jump the Gun,it proves nothing at all,you and many Muslims beside do not even know the criteria for the challenge,who judges it,is it a chapter or just 3 lines,is it in classical Arabic or can it be in any language and where in the Quran is the criteria mentioned.
As Kai said earlier in the thread its circular reasoning,its not really a challenge at all as nobody knows the criteria so obviously nobody can complete the challenge which doesnt prove it comes from God in any concievable way.

Fatihah

[QUOTE England my lionheart]

Whoooaa slow down there,don't jump the Gun,it proves nothing at all,..(End Quote)

Response: Post 629 proves to the contrary.

(Quote England my lionheart)
..you and many Muslims beside do not even know the criteria for the challenge,who judges it,is it a chapter or just 3 lines,is it in classical Arabic or can it be in any language and where in the Quran is the criteria mentioned.(End quote)

Response: The criteria has been explained to you in post 609 in which you responded in post 610 that you couldn't do.

As Kai said earlier in the thread its circular reasoning,its not really a challenge at all as nobody knows the criteria so obviously nobody can complete the challenge which doesnt prove it comes from God in any concievable way.(End quote)

Response: And again, your very own words in post 610 and the post of 629 clearly prove to the contrary. No one expects you to admit it, but your own words in black and white clearly show your acknowledgement that the challenge is impossible to answer and it's your own denial that prevents you to say so.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
[QUOTE England my lionheart]

Whoooaa slow down there,don't jump the Gun,it proves nothing at all,..(End Quote)

Response: Post 629 proves to the contrary.

..you and many Muslims beside do not even know the criteria for the challenge,who judges it,is it a chapter or just 3 lines,is it in classical Arabic or can it be in any language and where in the Quran is the criteria mentioned.(End quote)

Response: The criteria has been explained to you in post 609 in which you responded in post 610 that you couldn't do.

As Kai said earlier in the thread its circular reasoning,its not really a challenge at all as nobody knows the criteria so obviously nobody can complete the challenge which doesnt prove it comes from God in any concievable way.(End quote)

Response: And again, your very own words in post 610 and the post of 629 clearly prove to the contrary. No one expects you to admit it, but your own words in black and white clearly show your acknowledgement that the challenge is impossible to answer and it's your own denial that prevents you to say so.

And again in my very own words i do not brlieve it is a challenge for today and i agree with ManESL in the thread "The Challenge of the Quran" who explained it very well and it made sense,unfortunately for you the criteria that you think is correct isn't agreed by all Muslims,in fact there appears to be some confusion over it.
The difference between the Pagans of Muhammeds time and people today is 1400ish years ago and the challenge is stuck there,however one must admire your dedication in flying the flag for your faith.