• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims, would this stop terrorist attacks from fundamentalists?

outhouse

Atheistically
Not to the same scale today, but it used to. And you also have to consider, it's been less than a century since the last time a religious Christian extremist who believed he was on a mission from God stormed through Europe.

Understood

But today, there is no excuse.

serp777

Yes it was to spread the true religion, what is wrong with that?

Well i don't assume its the true religion or not. If it was the true religion then slaughtering infidels, murdering gays, etc would be totally justified and acceptable. So question: do you find the fact that Muhammad got all his knowledge in a cave with no one else watching to be convincing?

serp777

Every last one of them.

You would be better off teaching evolution to a YEC, the results would be the same.
Fine yeah I guess this question has an obvious answer. If they didn't think it was likely they wouldnt be a muslim in the first place.

use_your_brain

Well i don't assume its the true religion or not. If it was the true religion then slaughtering infidels, murdering gays, etc would be totally justified and acceptable. So question: do you find the fact that Muhammad got all his knowledge in a cave with no one else watching to be convincing?
what is wrong with slaughtering the infidels, gays etc?

use_your_brain

well if I have to explain it then I don't think i can convince you. genreally I think killing is wrong especially when God made you to be gay in the first place. It just doesn't make sense.
AS I SAID, KILLING IS NOT ALWAYS THE BAD THING, get it? or is my english not clear to you? they may become gay, it will become a big problem if they show off their homosexuality let alone practice it.

Jumi

yes they kill the helpers of the invaders.
So you support ISIS? They are also invaders and they do kill much more people than "invaders". Many of their victims just want to live their lives and the ISIS come to rape their daughters and brutally murder everyone who doesn't believe 100% the same in their new Islam-based ideology. They destroy mosques that they don't like and local culture.

They are not innocent to begin with, if they were the infidels or support them and the invaders.
And even if they don't they get brutally murdered for not agreeing with ISIS innovative thinking.

They are non innocent for being the shiah for instance. They have no choice except death or subdue or vow they will support islamic jihadist till die.
Come on, even you must know that isn't true.

Wonder how the others here will react who don't believe there are any supporters, that we have an ISIS-supporter here who supports murder of innocents.

Jumi

AS I SAID, KILLING IS NOT ALWAYS THE BAD THING, get it? or is my english not clear to you? they may become gay, it will become a big problem if they show off their homosexuality let alone practice it.
It doesn't work that way. You don't know science and are uneducated. This is why you believe strange things and are ready to support killings for your lack of wanting to understand truth.

use_your_brain

It doesn't work that way. You don't know science and are uneducated. This is why you believe strange things and are ready to support killings for your lack of wanting to understand truth.
you do support your filthy troop to keep dropping bomb to the Islamic lands, and why don't I support my islamic troops to kill the invaders/ infidels as well?

Last edited:

use_your_brain

So you support ISIS? They are also invaders and they do kill much more people than "invaders". Many of their victims just want to live their lives and the ISIS come to rape their daughters and brutally murder everyone who doesn't believe 100% the same in their new Islam-based ideology. They destroy mosques that they don't like and local culture.

And even if they don't they get brutally murdered for not agreeing with ISIS innovative thinking.

Come on, even you must know that isn't true.
Wonder how the others here will react who don't believe there are any supporters, that we have an ISIS-supporter here who supports murder of innocents.
killing infidels is not a bad thing, moreover it is good.
ISIS kill their opponents. we are in the war situation.
war is indeed brutal.
they don't rape them, they enslave them.
the destroy the temples, not mosques.
they destroy the property/symbol of the paganist culture.