• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims, would this stop terrorist attacks from fundamentalists?

Jumi

I wonder if we can get here the people who say ISIS isn't Muslims. This guy at least claims to be one.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
killing infidels is not a bad thing, moreover it is good.
ISIS kill their opponents. we are in the war situation.
war is indeed brutal.
they don't rape them, they enslave them.
the destroy the temples, not mosques.
they destroy the property/symbol of the paganist culture.

Do you stand with Daesh ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Understood

But today, there is no excuse.
That is pretty much why I blame people and not the religion, as the religious part has many contradicting elements, and there is clearly a difference between the religious person who accepts science and the religious person who denounces and condemns science, and a huge difference between the religious person who wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to take care of the poor today and go out of my way to be friendly towards someone who looks sad - Amen," and the religious person who wakes up in the morning and says "I'm going to kill the infidel today and make sure I condemn every sinner I notice - Amen." A further point is that either example, combined, do not make up a majority of religious adherents, as most do not typically or often go out of their way towards either end, and remain fairly typical and unremarkable people. It's why it's a mistake to approach the terrorism issue as a Muslim issue, because even Marxism and Buddhism have extremist brands, violent adherents, and brutal and corrupt states. And when we look at the Middle East, even without Islam, it's still very likely and probable there would still exist violent anger and rage towards America and the West because of state and corporate interference and invasions.
What is Daesh?
It's the (Arabic?) abbreviation of the proper name for ISIL/ISIS. And because it sounds like some other word in that language, it's also a pejorative term against the group.

Useless2015

killing infidels is not a bad thing, moreover it is good.
ISIS kill their opponents. we are in the war situation.
war is indeed brutal.
they don't rape them, they enslave them.
the destroy the temples, not mosques.
they destroy the property/symbol of the paganist culture.

Fake muslim alert lol...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Blaming people and not the religion feels more than slightly strange to me.

The religion does not exist independently of the people, after all.
It doesn't, but because people can turn very violent over many different ideologies, many of which aren't even religious, it seems folly to blame religion because - even though it may have some nasties contained within - violence is too normal throughout the human race to label such things as being confined to religion.

Mystie Aire

No, Allah creates the disbelievers as the fuel of the fire (hell).

Heard the same thing before many time but associated with a religion other than Islam. So if a supreme being creates unbelievers of different religions to be "the fuel of the fire (hell)," then, ergo, that makes all people of this world nothing but that fuel. With that belief existing in more than one religion, there can be no people who exist except for unbelievers.

use_your_brain

Heard the same thing before many time but associated with a religion other than Islam. So if a supreme being creates unbelievers of different religions to be "the fuel of the fire (hell)," then, ergo, that makes all people of this world nothing but that fuel. With that belief existing in more than one religion, there can be no people who exist except for unbelievers.
so are you not afraid of being a fuel of the fire of hell?