• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mutation not random????

cladking

Please define "survival of the fittest" in a biologically/evolutionarily relevant sense.

You simply can't accept it when you've lost an argument.

If you weren't so busy insulting people of faith you might better be able to accept your own faith.

tas8831

You simply can't accept it when you've lost an argument.
You simply cannot accept that you cannot answer a simple question, for to do so would expose your ignorance on even trivial issues.
If you weren't so busy insulting people of faith you might better be able to accept your own faith.
If you weren't so busy propping up your flimsy ego you might realize that you have been making a complete fool of yourself on public forums for YEARS because you are too wrapped up in your own superiority complex to realize that you are shown to be wrong on nearly every thing you claim.

I've mentioned a few experiments in addition to every experiment done by every researcher there were also the upside down flies for which I can't remember getting a comment from you.
Then surely you can link to where you "mentioned a few experiments in addition to every experiment done by every researcher."

Oh, right - asking you to support a claim is somehow an attack or an insult or whatever... poor fella...

tas8831

Excellent post if I do say so myself:

Nope.
The Believabliltiy of Evolution

You should have learned by now. But the egotist, in his Trump-like need to be the smartest (even when he is far from it, just cannot help himself:

Here is a list of the evidence "cited" re: trees:

"This is why humans share so many traits (genes) with oak trees; we both evolved for billions of years from the same sources. We both had highly complex genes before we ever got to earth."

No links or citations for any sort of actual support for his assertions.

"The "driver" is consciousness and behavior and running into the tree was a result of Look and See Science."

"I think we don't go nearly far enough in projecting a common ancestry. In light of the fact that oak trees and apes share so much genetic material and huge amounts of it have no known function is seems probable that life on earth came from outside of earth. "

This next one is interesting - it was in response to me asking for a citation for one of the kooky claims:

"Everything in existence had to come from things that already existed. Yet we still ponder whether an egg or a chicken came first. We can't see the forest for the trees and can't really understand the trees because all life is consciousness which is fundamental to its understanding. So instead of seeing experimental results and observation we see our beliefs."

"I believe all life is conscious. This being said I also believe that many life form and individuals have a highly limited consciousness. Tree roots, for instance change directions before hitting obstructions and bacteria are known to act in concert. In many species "consciousness" is little more than a weak will to thrive and survive. Yew trees tend to release their pollen not when most violently shaken but rather when wind velocity is most erratic. This would tend to spread the pollen over a wider area and assure much lower velocity of the pollen when it gets to the intended target."

So yes, this guy does not even know what a citation is, or what 'citing' something means in science. He actually thinks that him merely asserting something is evidence.

cladking

Yo

If you weren't so busy propping up your flimsy ego you might realize that you have been making a complete fool of yourself on public forums for YEARS because you are too wrapped up in your own superiority complex to realize that you are shown to be wrong on nearly every thing you claim.

I should do exactly like you do and accept whatever I'm told without even thinking about it.

If we were all like that we'd still be living in caves and eating raw meat.

Unless I'm right and cavemen couldn't think like that and we'd have all been killed in the rubble of the Tower of Babel, instead.

I've answered all your questions before. Experience tells me that when someone can't even see an answer, they never will.

I'm not going to respond to any more of your inane and off-topic posts.

ppp

I should do exactly like you do and accept whatever I'm told without even thinking about it.

If we were all like that we'd still be living in caves and eating raw meat.

Unless I'm right and cavemen couldn't think like that and we'd have all been killed in the rubble of the Tower of Babel, instead.

I've answered all your questions before. Experience tells me that when someone can't even see an answer, they never will.

I'm not going to respond to any more of your inane and off-topic posts.
Indignation followed by flouncing off. A little shaky on the landing. 5.7

cladking

You're not even trying to see what's there and see only what you want to see;

77460_ea588948750eb95ca360d068755fdf8a.png

You're showing the fossilized remains of three sudden changes each caused by the interplay of consciousness and environment in a group of individuals. You are blind to the changes, the suddeness, consciousness, and individuals as well as their genetics, behavior, and their interplay within the group.

Instead you look and see everything and know that insulting, demeaning, and nasty comments to anyone who disagrees will be both tolerated and encouraged.

You are fooled by glib and facile answers, I am not.

It must be nice to know everything like believers in science who truly give weight and meaning to homo omnisciencis.

This is the topic.

The topic is not how stupid or embarrassing I am.

If there are more posts on topic I will respond.