• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

'New party, who dis?' 29-year-old Ocasio-Cortez mocks aging Joe Lieberman

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Here's a tip, it's impossible to make racist statements towards your own race.
Democrats don't make racist statements towards white people. But it's well known that republicans make racist statements (unknowingly) towards other races.

It depends. If one believes that there is only one race, the human race, then there are no other races.

Vouthon

Dominus Deus tuus ignis consumens est
Staff member
Premium Member
She's 29, not 19.

The Chancellor of Austria was elected last year at the age of 31.

Young leaders and lawmakers are in vogue at the moment.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
You know this is racist, don't you?
Perhaps not.
If someone had called Obama a "brown stain", the screams of "Racism!" would deafen.
I'm here to help you understand & improve yourself.
Denegrating someone on the basis of race, especially by the the race which holds the majority of social power toward those with less, has a whole lot different effect than denegrating on the basis of a bad spray tan. The latter of which is based more on dress behavior even than your comment about 'horse teeth.'

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Honestly I think we've needed young leadership for a while now. Can't both comment on how the RNC and DNC are out of touch dinosaurs every year and then not push towards electing younger people with more realistic ideas about current American living, technology and sure, the social language by which we communicate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Denegrating someone on the basis of race, especially by the the race which holds the majority of social power toward those with less, has a whole lot different effect than denegrating on the basis of a bad spray tan.
Is this to justify anti-white racism?
The latter of which is based more on dress behavior even than your comment about 'horse teeth.'
At least it was obvious that my post is an ironic
jest over some minor non-race related physical trait.
You're not excusing his racist insult by finding fault
with me, are you?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Is this to justify anti-white racism?

At least it was obvious that my post is an ironic
jest over some minor non-race related physical trait.
You're not excusing his racist insult by finding fault
with me, are you?
If insulting a spray tan is racist to you then there's nothing to be done except maybe continually point out how out of touch people are about racial issues in their desperation to minimize their own privilege. 'I'm a victim too, you see!'

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What are her positions on the issues?
That is the important question.

It's the purpose of youth to challenge the current order of things. It's the purpose of age to bring hard-learned lessons to the table. She's doing the challenging I want her to do.

I don't agree with her position getting rid of PAYGO but I do on the four other bills she's a co-sponsor for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I will also ding her for refusing to provide answers to VoteSmart The Voter's Self Defense System

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Honestly I think we've needed young leadership for a while now. Can't both comment on how the RNC and DNC are out of touch dinosaurs every year and then not push towards electing younger people with more realistic ideas about current American living, technology and sure, the social language by which we communicate.

Hahaha..oh, wait...you're serious! BTW, who do you think invented this technology you talk about?