• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nikola Tesla was rejected

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
What about my scientific progress in journal Stats?

You keep repeating this, but I tried to explain to you in your other thread (click here) that it doesn't mean much to people who don't believe in God and the Bible as you do. FWIW, bragging about your published papers over and over again makes you look arrogant.

My other post...

Based on my extensive knowledge of the Beatles, I could make up all sorts of phenomenal assumptions about them and write a story about how they're actually deities. I'd then publish the story online and it would be reviewed by my peers (other Beatles fans). It could be highly recognized and praised among other Beatles fans. The more avid fans of the Beatles might claim that I'm spot on with my claim that they are actually rock gods, but that doesn't make them deities. These fans might even call me "a genius" for what I wrote, but I'm the quiet type in the fandom, so I wouldn't go online and proudly boast that I'm a genius for what I wrote in my fictional story.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No problem, I will be dead in 50 years or less. So, let me my fun to be genius or think to be one.
I have proven abc conjecture.
Just curious about one thing, Einstain had an IQ at 160 and yes he was a genius.
Have you tested your IQ at any time?
It could be a measurment to see if you are a genius.

questfortruth

Just curious about one thing, Einstein had an IQ at 160 and yes he was a genius.
It could be a measurement to see if you are a genius.
It was very brave for Albert to run the test. It well might have shown a very low score. The IQ and achievements are not correlated.

questfortruth

Einstain had an IQ at 160 and yes he was a genius.
Nikola Tesla has shown about 187 of IQ. It is more than 160 of Einstein. The
humans are simple people, the Tesla is more intelligent than Einstein, and
Albert's contribution is about zero to Society then. The mistake was to place
themselves on this IQ scale. I will never run the test to keep the possibility of
infinite, angelic IQ.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Nikola Tesla has shown about 187 of IQ. It is more than 160 of Einstein. The
humans are simple people, the Tesla is more intelligent than Einstein, and
Albert's contribution is about zero to Society then. The mistake was to place
themselves on this IQ scale. I will never run the test to keep the possibility of
infinite, angelic IQ.
Oh

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have taken a few IQ tests my self and the scores has been a bit up and down but they measured it from 100 to 120 in IQ in different tests.
So i would be average scored

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I have unpublished results.

I doubt that anyone will publish them.

Nicole Tesla has nothing to do with anything in this thread

Present history gives credit to Tesla's contribution to the discoveries and contributions to the technology of electricity.