• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nikola Tesla was rejected

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Much is discovered here. You can steal
the Present from me, but the Future is mine'', the song
``T\'ir N\'a N\'og'' predicts rejection: ``The world you
left, it forgot your name''.
Tír na nÓg is Irish Gaelic meaning 'Land of the Young', where the (Irish-style) fairy Niamh takes the warrior-bard Oisín. When he returns from his adventures there, he finds that centuries have passed in the real world he'd left ─ which would account for the line you quote, "The world you left, it forgot your name."

If you're not familiar with Irish stories, they may be something you'd enjoy.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Much is discovered here. You can steal
the Present from me, but the Future is mine'', the song
``T\'ir N\'a N\'og'' predicts rejection: ``The world you
left, it forgot your name''. I am a humble genius. Why? Either Stupidity or Geniality, no other gods out there. God is spirit, and there are two spirits: Stupidity and Geniality. I do not have both, for ``I am not possessed by a demon'' John 8:49. Faith is not blind; it is faithfulness to Knowledge, and such a definition of faith proves God of Science. Therefore, Atheism is heresy. If nobody loves Bob, then Bob needs to make everybody unjustly hate him; because the goodness and evil must grow (Revelation 22:11) to give the world taste and hope.

Why? The Bible verse from Revelation tells it: "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." Revelation 22:11.

No problem, I will be dead in 50 years or less. So, let me my fun to be genius or think to be one.
I have proven abc conjecture.
Nonsense. Nikola Tesla has a unit of magnetic field strength (flux density) named after him, in his honour.

Of course he went a bit nuts later.

Your posts suggest you may be missing out a step.........

Sheldon

Veteran Member
I am mystery. Possibility of divine IQ remains.
nuts-1_custom-61cfca772f4f991e157977ffe42febcb8c23d7dc-s1100-c50.jpg

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sorry to say this @questfortruth but the more you glorify your self, the more people will see you in a light of selfishness and they see that you only want attention at your self, not your wordly understanding.

I honestly do not wish to offend you.

Except a lot of what you do on these forums is try to character assassinate people.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Except a lot of what you do on these forums is try to character assassinate people.
Absolutely not.
In the past I did say a lot of negative about certain people and doing my best to change that within my action words and thoughts, I am far from perfect in any way shape or form.

But if you read OP starters view of him self, that is a danger to him self.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic satanic human quoted advice.

Whose claim was holy Satan will own the earth inheritance...not a human.

Said by thinking Satan.

Theme is clouds as mass a non reaction historic. I want a new resource only for a non existing machine.

Earth gases from molten melt beginning. Man's machine molten melt position too. Satanism.

Machine with God had already taken our saviour. Ice. Melted it cooled water to use saviours water to make machine a god.

We biological beings own the saviour. Is exact.

God mass rock sealed in space not owner the saviour. String thesis.

Theism our saviour versus Satanists in science removing it. Saviour mass as ice melt.

When all ice is gone science wins. Machine position first strung history.

Pressures change earth opens its body tectonic earthquake built by men. Volcanic eruption. Pressure change God saviour owned.,

Pressure womb space zero removed holding of our body holy ice baby mother in space.

Ask a satanic thesis what do you know about holy Satan?

A long time ago man scientist memory Satan says man destroyed all life on earth by giant pyramid. Not modern pyramid tiny in comparison.

My cloud man science image emerged with visionary records pyramid in cloud Satan man. Cooling after a long time after all life on earth was burnt to death. Memory.

No life lived on earth anymore when the holy days re emerged.

Men base their science ideals on Satan's body only.

Not God in science terms.
Not biology life in science terms.

Dead images are below going to machines mass. Position known alien theist machine man putting back rebuilding machine. Exact.

As machine built is now my Satan position first. Cooled mass. By just a human. Thinking evil.

It cannot react. Exact. He says a holy alien as Satan term lying.

I have to man ually now put any further gods substance inside the machine. You aren't God.

So if you say I'll put cold of Satan gas into my machine you intend to burn holy Satan owner in heavens of its cold.

Even before you do it already earths cold mass pressure is removed. To get gods earth spirit by a man to take hold of.

Why we named scientists Satanists who destroy life on earth protected by gods Satan angel.

A man says I manually build machine. I do no harm. Lying by intent.

Reaction position is destruction itself.

Only a man forces that position himself.

So if he changed God substances first place is I dig it up. Man U ally.

Not evil in his mind. He knows I'm not rationally doing evil to earth mass.

Satan to God in mind about ground history as direct reactive is known evil.

So he begins lying.

Then he says now I'll destroy God fully aware. Myself.

Satan is God first in old history why a heavens mass exists cold.

If a human wasn't theorising anything other than the machine. Then the substance is only changed inside his machine. Rationally he's doing man's science.

If he incorporated our living heavens as any type of interactive machines position. He now is a destroyer of life answer. Direct and already known.

Not innocent of his known pre existing I will do it anyway. I'm rich. Being how he gave himself permission.

Legal human has to stop him by God earth nature terms. Sealed earth mass plus ice mass saviour of biology.

Therefore an honest man doesn't ever theory heavens terms.

As Alchemy melt was allowed. Reactive science wasn't by God body change reactive ground position removing all holy known cooled positions.

No thesis should include the heavens as reactive interactive. No control. Heavens is naturally reactive itself.

Heating cooling keeping balanced.

Heavens shuts off machines men use that try to react destroy biology. Ice does...vacuum does.

It's why theists theoried I will take Jesus in science for my machine direct is a confession. And who cares what sacrifice life endures.

As all choices of men already owned slavery murder of family before science. Agreeable. Is their personality types.

Ice is advised melting unnaturally. Science studies agrees. Mind is pre notified before new science reaction.

Says I know machines reacting takes saviour body removed. I'll increase it.

So vacuum pressures has to change.

Ice gets colder until it can resnap freeze water.