• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nikola Tesla was rejected

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Much is discovered here. You can steal
the Present from me, but the Future is mine'', the song
``T\'ir N\'a N\'og'' predicts rejection: ``The world you
left, it forgot your name''. I am a humble genius. Why? Either Stupidity or Geniality, no other gods out there. God is spirit, and there are two spirits: Stupidity and Geniality. I do not have both, for ``I am not possessed by a demon'' John 8:49. Faith is not blind; it is faithfulness to Knowledge, and such a definition of faith proves God of Science. Therefore, Atheism is heresy. If nobody loves Bob, then Bob needs to make everybody unjustly hate him; because the goodness and evil must grow (Revelation 22:11) to give the world taste and hope.

Why? The Bible verse from Revelation tells it: "He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still." Revelation 22:11.

No problem, I will be dead in 50 years or less. So, let me my fun to be genius or think to be one.
I have proven abc conjecture.
I see you omitted the words immediately following your quote from Revelation 22:11.

Revelation 22:12 begins "Behold, I am coming soon ... "

You're a mathematician, you tell us, so you can see that "two thousand years from now and still counting" does not mean "soon". Instead, as prophecies go, it means FAIL.

questfortruth

I see you omitted the words immediately following your quote from Revelation 22:11.

Revelation 22:12 begins "Behold, I am coming soon ... "

You're a mathematician, you tell us, so you can see that "two thousand years from now and still counting" does not mean "soon". Instead, as prophecies go, it means FAIL.
The Revelation 22:12 is meant for me personally because God loves me very very strongly.