• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No to Fake Meat

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Sure I have. No animal has yet nor has the capacity to achieve what humans have. Humans have overcome their deficiencies and can travel rather and faster than any animal on land, in the sea and in the air. Humans have created beautify works of art and contemplated ideas no animal can even begin fathom. To deny that humans are superior to animals is deny clear and obvious facts. It's either blindness or stupidity. I suspect however its something far more sinister.
This is an argument for human intelligence, rather than superiority.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Right. That cat that loves you so much will surely call the ambulance for you if, God forbid, you have an accident.
"Local authorities have published a photograph of the hero dog ran who ran four miles to get help for his owner after a car crash left him trapped in a ravine in Oregon.

Blue, whom The New York Times identified as a whippet, is credited by rescue services with helping save Brandon Garrett after his truck went off a remote road in a heavily wooded part of the state close to the border with Idaho on June 2, the Baker County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Garrett was driving with his four dogs when the vehicle plummeted at a curve in the road. One of the dogs, later identified as Blue, traveled four miles to the campsite where Garrett and the dogs had been, which alerted a friend of Garrett’s that something was wrong.
Prompted by Blue’s appearance, Garrett’s family started searching for him. They found his vehicle the next day but couldn’t reach it in the steep terrain."

Ignatius A

"Local authorities have published a photograph of the hero dog ran who ran four miles to get help for his owner after a car crash left him trapped in a ravine in Oregon.

Blue, whom The New York Times identified as a whippet, is credited by rescue services with helping save Brandon Garrett after his truck went off a remote road in a heavily wooded part of the state close to the border with Idaho on June 2, the Baker County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Garrett was driving with his four dogs when the vehicle plummeted at a curve in the road. One of the dogs, later identified as Blue, traveled four miles to the campsite where Garrett and the dogs had been, which alerted a friend of Garrett’s that something was wrong.
Prompted by Blue’s appearance, Garrett’s family started searching for him. They found his vehicle the next day but couldn’t reach it in the steep terrain."

Yeah and? Anyone that has their cat or dog as their emergency plan to get help is more than likely not going to make it. My heart surgeon told me if he cant finish my operation I dont need to worry, because his cat is ready to run 5 miles to get help. LMBO

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yeah and? Anyone that has their cat or dog as their emergency plan to get help is more than likely not going to make it.
Except this guy, of course.
And the guy in the other poster's example.
My heart surgeon told me if he cant finish my operation I dont need to worry, because his cat is ready to run 5 miles to get help. LMBO
Try actually engaging with what's being put in front of you for once.