• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Noahs Ark

Trey of Diamonds

I think the land plants, such as olives, are more problematic, they simply can't survive for 40 days submerged in seawater, neither can their seeds.

Seawater? If the Earth was covered in water would it be salty? If so, when it receded, how would the freshwater lakes and seas come about? Hmmm, I hadn't thought about that one before. I suppose God could say this part of the world will be covered in fresh water and this part in salt water. That way all the fresh water fish wouldn't die before the waters receded. We know Noah didn't keep fish on the Ark so this must be what happened.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
People, people, please.
Can we please get this back on topic?
If you wanna keep arguing, take it to PMs. :D

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
There were no brontosaurus. They
disappeared millions of years ago.
The Ark was a huge vessel that could
contain every existing species of animal
life.
There were stalls that kept certain species
from mixing with other species.

Within an order of magnitude, about how many species were on the ark?

Nepenthe

Tu Stultus Es
I think everyone's questions will be answered once you beat this game. I know all of my questions were satisfied:
s3dna1.jpg

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
... what about ducks?
They weren't specifically mentioned, but it can be assumed that two were present. What was done about their annoying dropping is not specifically mentioned. I would probaly have just thrown them overboard and let them fend for themselves.