• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nonsense

Jimmy

Veteran Member
So if Israel is supposedly treating Palestine so bad why does the whole world support Israel? I’m tired of hearing it’s complicated. Someone’s wrong in this. Give me a break. Don’t ya think it’s time to get a grip?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
So if Israel is supposedly treating Palestine so bad why does the whole world support Israel? I’m tired of hearing it’s complicated. Someone’s wrong in this. Give me a break. Don’t ya think it’s time to get a grip?

I don't know how to answer that. One of the several reasons why is that this is in Current Events, and anything I say on the matter will turn things into a debate.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

I'll try to answer, though:

I think we should support Israel, but I also support the idea that "things aren't so simple". (I still support Israel, though.)

Last edited:

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I'll try to answer, though:

I think we should support Israel, but I also support the idea that "things aren't so simple". (I still support Israel, though.)
I hear ya But I’m so sick of hearing things aren’t simple and things are complicated. it’s getting old. Like we don’t know who’s to blame. what are we idiots?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I think they’re both to blame and I think they should live side-by-side in peace. They both make me sick.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
So let me get this straight. countries can attack and do things that are wrong because of something that happened centuries ago and just chalk it up as it’s complicated and everything’s OK? What a joke

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I hear ya But I’m so sick of hearing things aren’t simple and things are complicated. it’s getting old. Like we don’t know who’s to blame. what are we idiots?

Sometimes, like in this case, both sides may be at fault, but one side may still be better to support than the other.

Bthoth

So if Israel is supposedly treating Palestine so bad why does the whole world support Israel?
The UN representing the majority of governments on the earth, has condemned israel for over half a century but the US will not allow any enforcement.
I’m tired of hearing it’s complicated.
I agree
Someone’s wrong in this.
I agree and yet that claim that you made "the whole world supports israel" is a incorrect assumption.
Give me a break. Don’t ya think it’s time to get a grip?
Absolutely.

Clizby Wampuscat

The reality is Israel would live in peace if they could. Palestinians, Hamas, Iran and other groups don't want Israel to exist. This is why we should support Israel over the terrorists.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
The reality is Israel would live in peace if they could. Palestinians, Hamas, Iran and other groups don't want Israel to exist. This is why we should support Israel over the terrorists.
That’s not what I hear. I hear Israel is greedy with the land

Bthoth

The reality is Israel would live in peace if they could.
I agree but they chose an arm pit as a homeland
Palestinians, Hamas, Iran and other groups don't want Israel to exist.
Israel does exist but they could have chosen a tropical island to create their homeland. With all the money that they have used in defense and weaponry, they could have paved the streets in gold and every israeli could own a mansion and a yaht.

This is why we should support Israel over the terrorists.
zionist were the original terrorist of palestine and practically forced the british to leave the mandate.

The other little terror groups are not much bigger than a street gang of LA or NY. Trying to claim, that all muslims against 'israel's illegal occupation' are terrorist, is just stupidity.

Iran is ticked because that mount used to be the central point for shia muslims and the Sunni are the saudi style muslim that have mecca.

The Ayatollah told israel, that taking that mount will be the red line, way back in the 70's. Israel is afraid of Iran and why so many sanctions and hatred exists toward Iran but the shia will not destroy Jerusalem. The focal reason the saudi style (sunni) are ticked at israel is the oppression being imposed upon the palestinians. It's just wrong

Clizby Wampuscat

That’s not what I hear. I hear Israel is greedy with the land
Fathi Hammad, Hamas Politburo member:

“There are Jews everywhere. We must attack every Jew on planet Earth! We must slaughter and kill them, with Allah's help. We will lacerate and tear them to pieces.”
- July 14, 2019

This is who Israel is dealing with:

Clizby Wampuscat

I agree but they chose an arm pit as a homeland

Israel does exist but they could have chosen a tropical island to create their homeland. With all the money that they have used in defense and weaponry, they could have paved the streets in gold and every israeli could own a mansion and a yaht.

zionist were the original terrorist of palestine and practically forced the british to leave the mandate.

The other little terror groups are not much bigger than a street gang of LA or NY. Trying to claim, that all muslims against 'israel's illegal occupation' are terrorist, is just stupidity.

Iran is ticked because that mount used to be the central point for shiite muslims and the Sunni are the saudi style muslim that have mecca.

The Ayatollah told israel, that taking that mount will be the red line, way back in the 70's. Israel is afraid of Iran and why so many sanctions and hatred exists toward Iran but the sunni will not destroy Jerusalem. The focal reason the saudi style (shiite) are ticked at israel is the oppression being imposed upon the palestinians. It's just wrong
I never said all Muslims are terrorists. That is a lie.

So you think the carnage going on is justified? Are they justified parading a naked woman's body around like a trophy?

Bthoth

I never said all Muslims are terrorists. That is a lie.

Did I say that YOU said it. Just as you quoted a Fathi does not mean that everyone wants to kill israelis or Jews
So you think the carnage going on is justified?

Never have and never will say what you just wrote. I hate that method that fools use expecting affirmations or condemnations from people.

I did not say or suggest that you claimed all muslims are terrorist, nor did I claim the violence is/was or ever will be justified. Just as the nutlessyahoo, claiming that a complete siege of gaza is going to occur, is just stupid. Fact is israel created and fenced in that concentration camp and controls everything going in or out, including electricity, fuel and medical supplies.
Are they justified parading a naked woman's body around like a trophy?
are you expecting affirmations or condemnations from me as your method of operation?

Will you begin to label and condemn me for not complying to such an ugly method of discourse?