• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nonsense

Bthoth

So share the land with people that want to kill you and then they will not want to kill you? The land is not the reason they want to kill the Jews it is because they are Jews. It is hatred and bigotry due to religion.
NOW you are condemning 'them' for a belief that is not true. Is that what your religion or religious leadership has taught you?

Clizby Wampuscat

Did I say that YOU said it. Just as you quoted a Fathi does not mean that everyone wants to kill israelis or Jews
You said this:

The other little terror groups are not much bigger than a street gang of LA or NY. Trying to claim, that all muslims against 'israel's illegal occupation' are terrorist, is just stupidity.

Never have and never will say what you just wrote. I hate that method that fools use expecting affirmations or condemnations from people.

I did not say or suggest that you claimed all muslims are terrorist, nor did I claim the violence is/was or ever will be justified. Just as the nutlessyahoo, claiming that a complete siege of gaza is going to occur, is just stupid. Fact is israel created and fenced in that concentration camp and controls everything going in or out, including electricity, fuel and medical supplies.

are you expecting affirmations or condemnations from me as your method of operation?

Will you begin to label and condemn me for not complying to such an ugly method of discourse?
No, I will label and condemn you if you think that act is justified. It is not hard to say out loud that parading a naked woman's body around like they did is wrong. I assume you do think it is wrong.

Bthoth

Start sharing Israel. Start small. Palestine will start to notice. Then you can put this nonsense behind you. Problem solved
Palestinians already live within israel but fences separate the movements of people.

In fact many Jews still live and work in gaza and many palestinians live and work in Israel. It's the extremist that continue to propagate hatred no matter the side.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Palestinians already live within israel but fences separate the movements of people.

In fact many Jews still live and work in gaza and many palestinians live and work in Israel. It's the extremist that continue to propagate hatred no matter the side.
Share more

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Get rid of the dumb fence

Clizby Wampuscat

Yes, listen to Hamas, Iranian and Hezbolah leaders.

1985 Hezbolah Manifesto

“Our primary assumption in our fight against Israel states that the Zionist entity is aggressive from its inception, and built on lands wrested from their owners, at the expense of the rights of the Muslim people. Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no cease fire, and no peace agreements, whether separate or consolidated.”

Bthoth

You said this:

The other little terror groups are not much bigger than a street gang of LA or NY. Trying to claim, that all muslims against 'israel's illegal occupation' are terrorist, is just stupidity.
I did not say that YOU said. I was using a general, that(anyone) ...trying to clam, that all........ are the bad and just stupid.

No, I will label and condemn you if you think that act is justified. It is not hard to say out loud that parading a naked woman's body around like they did is wrong. I assume you do think it is wrong.
In that YOU directly attacked me, when I clearly wrote "Never have and never will " support the violence.

You repeating the narrative "parading a naked woman's body around" is what is wrong in this conversation.

It's filthy to even continue as you are upset at the violence and are losing control of your own emotions.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Yes, listen to Hamas, Iranian and Hezbolah leaders.

1985 Hezbolah Manifesto

“Our primary assumption in our fight against Israel states that the Zionist entity is aggressive from its inception, and built on lands wrested from their owners, at the expense of the rights of the Muslim people. Therefore our struggle will end only when this entity is obliterated. We recognize no treaty with it, no cease fire, and no peace agreements, whether separate or consolidated.”
U sure thats the opinion of all Palestinians?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I did not say that YOU said. I was using a general, that(anyone) ...trying to clam, that all........ are the bad and just stupid.

In that YOU directly attacked me, when I clearly wrote "Never have and never will " support the violence.

You repeating the narrative "parading a naked woman's body around" is what is wrong in this conversation.

It's filthy to even continue as you are upset at the violence and are losing control of your own emotions.
So if there were no terror groups there would be no problems?

Bthoth

So if there were no terror groups there would be no problems?
Just like in the streets of a big city, when disgruntled individuals get together they can create an excitement and mutual hatred leading to violence.

On this topic both side do it with irrational ideas used as evidence.

Clizby Wampuscat

NOW you are condemning 'them' for a belief that is not true. Is that what your religion or religious leadership has taught you?
I am an atheist. I am only relaying to you what the terrorists have said, you seem to want to ignore their quotes.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Just like in the streets of a big city, when disgruntled individuals get together they can create an excitement and mutual hatred leading to violence.

On this topic both side do it with irrational ideas used as evidence.
Except they have rockets