• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nonsense

Bthoth

How fair was it to place the immigrant Jews in Palestine after WWII?
  • In the census conducted in 1922the population of Palestine was 763,550 of which 89 percent were Arabs and 11 percent Jews. By the end of 1947 the Jewish share of the population had risen to 31 percent.
Fair? WW2 was horrible to Jews and they could have been offered something better than that armpit of a land called palestine.

But No it was not fair to the palestinians that outside governments gave their lands to another group of people, especially when most had no ties to the region except by religious beliefs.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
  • In the census conducted in 1922the population of Palestine was 763,550 of which 89 percent were Arabs and 11 percent Jews. By the end of 1947 the Jewish share of the population had risen to 31 percent.
Weren’t Jewish people originally from Israel?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. So what’s the problem? There’re all mutts anyway. Time to get over it

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Weren’t Jewish people originally from Israel?
The ancesters of those immigrants were from Palestine, yes. Those refugees were hot potatoes put on ships and refused landing in the USand other countries. They had become pariahs because of prejudice here and around the world.

Clizby Wampuscat

So you do not think that Hamas should be stopped. IN contrast I think they should be and why I asked if you were going there to help.
What, please read what I said again. I think Hamas needs to be irradiated.

I asked you, "Why are your questions geared for affirmation? Do you need someone to help you understand what is right and wrong?"

But you do not want to help. All you are doing is writing in a sense of expecting Affirmations.
No idea what you are talking about. What do you want me to do?

It is why I asked you: "Why are your questions geared for affirmation? Do you need someone to help you understand what is right and wrong?"
You keep saying this but I have no idea what it means.
Are you so mad at life that you need others to help you understand right and wrong, while doing nothing to help stop the atrocities.
This sentence makes no sense. What does "mad at life" have to do with helping stop atrocities? What should I do to stop the atrocities in Israel?

I mentioned earlier that the fools expect affirmations. Why are you continuing to do it? I am against all terrorist. Is that clear or do you want me to reply with an affirmation as you write the context over and over again?
I have taken a clear stance. Why do you think I need affirmation? You say you condemn all terrorism. How do you define terrorism? Do you think Israel are terrorists just like Hamas? Like I said Israel has not kidnapped, raped and paraded around any Palestinians.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Do you have a voice at the UN? I have a few other items that could be of service.
As I recall, my claim was that there are Islamic countries:

Islamic Republic of Iran
Islamic Republic of Pakistan...

In fact, there are 39 "Islamic countries" in the world:

I have heard that before but I have not read resolution that mentions who originated it. Most of them just mention the "proposal by the United Nations,". Unless you have something specific to substantiate that, it's hard to accept as true.

Lots of useful information on this page. You can go directly to the section on the Arab-Israeli conflict if you want to:

Just because a country is labeled as islamic, does not mean the condemnation is Islamic-based condemnation, as islamic is a religious designation. Technically you are lowering the credibility of the opinion by keeping a biased frame to the comment.

First off, Islam IS political, it is not merely religious. Do you doubt that political Islam wants total control of the ME?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I’ve heard Israel’s a bully. I’m starting to see that. Not condoning terror upon them though

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member

What is your thought here? If you're thinking that Jews are taking over Israel, look at how Muslims are taking over the rest of the ME.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. So what’s the problem? There’re all mutts anyway
The problem was the same then as it is today. That land belonged to a people who wanted to wipe them out....North America would have benefited from those refugees

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Enlighten me, plz
Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times. So what’s the problem? There’re all mutts anyway. Time to get over it

Bthoth

What, please read what I said again. I think Hamas needs to be irradiated.

I see your point. But palestine or palestinians are not HAMAS. Neither you or god itself is going to genocide a population of people, just because a temple is not going to be built.
No idea what you are talking about. What do you want me to do?
denial is a weakness
You keep saying this but I have no idea what it means.

Read it again: " "Why are your questions geared for affirmation? Do you need someone to help you understand what is right and wrong?""

What should I do to stop the atrocities in Israel?

I asked if you will go to the front and stop the bad guys (hamas-terrorist). One at a time but NO, there will be no genocide of palestinians because a few have turned into monsters.
Why do you think I need affirmation?
Not sure why your posts were so rude with assumptions, except perhaps a learned methodology

Do you think Israel are terrorists just like Hamas?
Some of the settlers? Absolutely. Many of the irgun/ zionist? YES.

But israel is not like Hamas but many within the country and idf are beyond rude with hatred.

Bthoth

As I recall, my claim was that there are Islamic countries:

Islamic Republic of Iran
Islamic Republic of Pakistan...

In fact, there are 39 "Islamic countries" in the world:

OK, does that make it right, for another religion to do the same? NO, why should any other population lower themselves to such a model.

I do remember the 'Jewish State In Levant' model that was called for a long time ago. All it did was cause more damage.
Lots of useful information on this page. You can go directly to the section on the Arab-Israeli conflict if you want to:

I thought you and I were trying to find equal ground, why turn me back to ugly opinions?

Do you think that bringing up arab-israel conflict will undo or substantiate the illegal occupation and undo the UN resolutions condemning the atrocities
First off, Islam IS political, it is not merely religious. Do you doubt that political Islam wants total control of the ME?
Sure.... many enjoy that scope as the reason for the divide. But I do not keep those crazy opinions as I know both the sunni and shia had been fighting over jerusalem for a long long time. Heck even the christians controlled the ME during the mandate but terrorist drove them out.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Many years before WW2, there was rising anti-jewish sentiment and actions in europe, and the league of nations ( Pre-UN ) agreed that the jewish people needed a homeland. Approx 10% of the indigenous population of Palestine was Jewish at that time, before it was considered a state. It is a tiny peice of land surrounded by non-Jewish territory for approx 1000s of miles on all sides. It was only after WW2 that jewish immigration increased dramatically. They needed a place to go.