• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nonsense

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Well they needed a place to live where they wouldn’t be killed no?

So do black people in America. Do we just ship them all back to Africa because "possibly" it's safer?

Or do you fix the issues leading to the problem in the first place?

They completed what Hitler couldn't. A mass exodus of Jews from Europe.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
So do black people in America. Do we just ship them all back to Africa because "possibly" it's safer?

Sad story. I’m just gonna prey. As far as I’m concerned it’s Gods land.

Well after 6 million of them were murdered and there were still antisemites it was a difficult situation I don’t know

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Well they can’t go back and fix it can they?

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Black people in America now is a little bit different than Jewish people in Germany back in the 40s

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Actually, as I see it, the pals are ticked because the israeli, keep changing things to fit their belief structures. For example ; the mount label being changed to 'temple mount' when in fact there is no temple there.

Not true, they expect to have the lands based on religious belief that a god gave it to them. What is funny, is the man claimed to receive torah never saw the place and it was controlled by egypt (new kingdom) during the very time period that was claimed to be an exodus from egypt.
So the majority of Jewish people in Israel believe that the land was promised to them by God?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
No. They can't. But that is why I don't understand the support for the country of Israel. The peoples I can empathize with, but not Israel itself.
Do the majority of Jews think it’s their land because God promised it to them?

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Do the majority of Jews think it’s their land because God promised it to them?

Quite a few yes. Idk if its a majority or not.

"This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, Gen. 13:15)"

I even learned a bit here.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
No. They can't. But that is why I don't understand the support for the country of Israel. The peoples I can empathize with, but not Israel itself.
Well, countries have to be formed at one point or another, do they not? I mean look at South Sudan in 2011

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Quite a few yes. Idk if its a majority or not.

"This is the land now known as Israel, named after Abraham's grandson, whose descendants are the Jewish people. The land is often referred to as the Promised Land because of G-d's repeated promise (Gen. 12:7, Gen. 13:15)"

I even learned a bit here.
I read that it was named after Abraham’s grandson

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I know it would be an awful thing to have to do but maybe the Jewish people that don’t believe that the land was promised to them by God could move to the United States and the Jewish people that believe can stay in Israel and fight for their belief no? At least it would save lives.

Last edited:

Bthoth

So the majority of Jewish people in Israel believe that the land was promised to them by God?
The whole reason that the religious identifier of "Israel" is used is based on the religious story. Jacob wrestled with some angel and he would not let him go until given a blessing. So the angel changed his name to 'israel'.

Bthoth

I know it would be an awful thing to have to do but maybe the Jewish people that don’t believe that the land was promised to them by God could move to the United States and the Jewish people that believe can stay in Israel and fight for their belief no?
AS i understand, more Jews live here in the US than in israel already.

That may have changed since the Ukraine war started as a whole bunch lived in Ukraine.

Clizby Wampuscat

There is that expectation of an affirmation. Why would you do it again? Stop asking such stupid questions as no honest soul supports " kidnap, rape and murder '
No, that is you reading into my post. Can you read my mind?
I dont hate people quite so easily.
So it is hard to hate someone that rapes, kidnaps and murders people as the terrorists have done? Ok.
or example: even you can learn not to use nasty methods to get what you want.
So someone that rapes, kidnaps, and murders are just nasty methods that they can learn to do better next time. Ok.

Bthoth

No, that is you reading into my post. Can you read my mind?
I never said that I could.
So it is hard to hate someone that rapes, kidnaps and murders people as the terrorists have done? Ok.

Which someone (be specific) name of a person that commits those exact atrocities?
So someone that rapes, kidnaps, and murders are just nasty methods that they can learn to do better next time. Ok.
When you have a specific someone (named person) then ask the question if I hate that person for such atrocities.

I will confirm in my own words, I hate the same question and the begging for an answer (affirmation).

When you provide the name of the 'someone' that commits the crimes that you keep writing, then ask the question.