• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nonsense

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
I condemn Hamas. I also think more and more people are beginning to see the truth about Israel.
And perhaps about Islam, unless the brave Hamas fighters disown such as they butcher innocent civilians. A religion such as this might not be much use to humankind as a whole if it merely applies to those who believe in such.
Have we found out who bombed the hospital in Gaza? Or is that complicated too?
From the images shown and other images of the results of weapons used, it does seem more likely to have been a missile fired from Gaza, even if such was just a mistake or a faulty weapon. Best to be honest about it though - and I know this is difficult for some. o_O

Bthoth

@Bthoth

And it needs to be ON a Mountain:

This is the Torah of the house; Upon the top of the mountain its whole limit around it shall be most holy. Behold, this is the Torah of the house.
Who said anything about egypt?

That stupid hill in palestine is not a mountain.

Please tell me, that you have found another location and willing to give up on that UNESCO site.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Who said anything about egypt?

Your screen name is Egyptian. Your first post to me was about "true Judaism" being egyptian. You equated moses with akhenaten ( hopefully I got the spelling right ) in this thread.

If you're calling me dross, then callling you egypt fits too ( mitzrayim, technically and literally ;) ).

If you consider Ezekiel authoritative, then... bro. We're going down togther, but I will rise again.

That stupid hill in palestine is not a mountain.

Hee-hee. It's ציון. A hill is PERFECT! If only you understood. *sigh*

לא מרבכם מכל־העמים חשק יהוה בכם ויבחר בכם כי־אתם המעט מכל־העמים׃

"The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because you are the most; for you are the least."

Less is more, bro. Less is more.

images (2).png

Please tell me, that you have found another location and willing to give up on that UNESCO site.

I never quit.

Bthoth

Your screen name is Egyptian.
Knowledge. Writer........... Thoth
Your first post to me was about "true Judaism" being egyptian.
The per se writer of commandment-torah was born and raised in egypt. Mt sinai egypt..... And during the period claimed to be exodus, the levant was Egypts NEW KINGDOM.

Does it bug you that much of culture and roots of Judaism is from Egypt?
You equated moses with akhenaten ( hopefully I got the spelling right ) in this thread.
Even sigmond freud considered the bridge of moses to ahkenatan. Left thebes, wandered the desert north and opened up amarna for monotheism. He was the heretic pharaoh of egypt. And put stone tablets up at the city entrances so each and everyone could see the rules in stone.
If you're calling me dross, then callling you egypt fits too ( mitzrayim, technically and literally ;) ).
Dross per tanakh are the people of israel. Does it bug you that I use the designation that your very religious doctrine has in writing?
OH yea, you will not even consider phosphorus munitions raining upon civilians as wrong when it came from Israel.

Note the vision by ezekiel is specific about the dross oppressing the widows and orphans. I noted the idolatry too. Even if it is not in the words that you like.
If you consider Ezekiel authoritative, then... bro. We're going down togther, but I will rise again.
Not an authority, a recorded vision. I comprehend how the visions can and do exist, just as I comprehend how the fathers will be raised to the flesh. Does your training teach you of such things?
"The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because you are the most; for you are the least."
The good choose to do what is right not that a person is chosen. You have it butt backwards and why you think yourself dominant and superior as it is not your choice to do what is right, you expect and have been mislead to believe that you are chosen. (Dross)

And that self imposed delusion is exactly how the house of pharaoh believed. Another example of that egyptian culture into your religious belief.

Keeping the rules is a choice not a matter of being 'chosen'. The good follow the rules, not believing to be born better than the rest of us (mankind).

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Knowledge. Writer........... Thoth

Chabad - Chochmah+Binah+Daas
  1. Chochmah
  2. Binah
  3. Daas
Daas is at the bottom, but also simultanesouly at the top, if it is in partnership with the others. But, not just those three, ALL the others.

It's something that everyone I have met in the occult world is missing.

The per se writer of commandment-torah

BUZZZZZZ. You're mistranslating again. If you can't this correct, I'm ignoring the rest.

was born and raised in egypt. Mt sinai egypt..... And during the period claimed to be exodus, the levant was Egypts NEW KINGDOM.Does it bug you that much of culture and roots of Judaism is from Egypt?

Polemic. Look it up.

Even sigmond freud considered the bridge of moses to ahkenatan. Left thebes, wandered the desert north and opened up amarna for monotheism. He was the heretic pharaoh of egypt. And put stone tablets up at the city entrances so each and everyone could see the rules in stone.

Dross per tanakh are the people of israel. Does it bug you that I use the designation that your very religious doctrine has in writing?
OH yea, you will not even consider phosphorus munitions raining upon civilians as wrong when it came from Israel.

Note the vision by ezekiel is specific about the dross oppressing the widows and orphans. I noted the idolatry too. Even if it is not in the words that you like.

Not an authority, a recorded vision. I comprehend how the visions can and do exist, just as I comprehend how the fathers will be raised to the flesh. Does your training teach you of such things?

The good choose to do what is right not that a person is chosen. You have it butt backwards and why you think yourself dominant and superior as it is not your choice to do what is right, you expect and have been mislead to believe that you are chosen. (Dross)

And that self imposed delusion is exactly how the house of pharaoh believed. Another example of that egyptian culture into your religious belief.

Keeping the rules is a choice not a matter of being 'chosen'. The good follow the rules, not believing to be born better than the rest of us (mankind).

All the rest is ignored. Since you cannot seem to keep simple facts straight, like what the word Torah means... you can babble to yourself.

You even looked up the word yourself and can't seem to get this correct. Yes, pathological, I think is a good description.

You've lost my interest.

Bthoth

Chabad - Chochmah+Binah+Daas
  1. Chochmah
  2. Binah
  3. Daas
Daas is at the bottom, but also simultanesouly at the top, if it is in partnership with the others. But, not just those three, ALL the others.

It's something that everyone I have met in the occult world is missing.

Tic
tac
toe

Just a game
BUZZZZZZ. You're mistranslating again. If you can't this correct, I'm ignoring the rest.
What's to correct? Did you ever read the torah?

try geography: mt sinai......... egypt

""Mount Sinai, also known as Jabal Musa, is a mountain on the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. It is one of several locations claimed to be the biblical Mount Sinai, the place where, according to the Torah, Bible, and Quran, Moses received the Ten Commandments"""

Polemic. Look it up.
I did.......... You do not like finding out, that much of what you believe is tangent of what IS REAL.
All the rest is ignored. Since you cannot seem to keep simple facts straight, like what the word Torah means... you can babble to yourself.
Again, regression. You back peddle when you learn something that you had no idea about.

I am getting the impression that you are afraid
Yes, pathological,
I consider your method as pathetic.
I think is a good description.

You've lost my interest.
Great............. I had long ago, realized that the dross dont make it anyway.

As sad as it is

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Tic
tac
toe

Just a game

My game includes yours, puts it in its proper place, and advances it to levels which are inaccessible to Thoth.

This has been proven over and over and over...

What's to correct?

You keep calling it commandment(s).

Did you ever read the torah?

Every year in a cycle repeatedly in the original language.

try geography: mt sinai......... egypt

you're ignoring the point.

""Mount Sinai, also known as Jabal Musa, is a mountain on the Sinai Peninsula of Egypt. It is one of several locations claimed to be the biblical Mount Sinai, the place where, according to the Torah, Bible, and Quran, Moses received the Ten Commandments"""

I did.......... You do not like finding out, that much of what you believe is tangent of what IS REAL.

Again, regression. You back peddle when you learn something that you had no idea about.

I am getting the impression that you are afraid

I consider your method as pathetic.

Great............. I had long ago, realized that the dross dont make it anyway.

As sad as it is

You bore me.

Bthoth

My game includes yours, puts it in its proper place, and advances it to levels which are inaccessible to Thoth.
Inaccessible? Because you want to dominate me and that will NEVER happen.
This has been proven over and over and over...
I know, I point that out and you have no care to anything but dominance.
You keep calling it commandment(s).

must be a new term for you. When you learn judaism, you may be exposed to the term.
Every year in a cycle repeatedly in the original language.
No wonder you have no idea what the commandments are, it's backwards to you to accept personal responsibility.
you're ignoring the point.
If you made a point, you would not be ignored.
You bore me.
I know, as I expect not just equality but for a civil exchange that requires personal responsibility. Neither are a part of your training. You expect to be accepted as chosen by god and with that have no care to be honest with anyone.

Bthoth

You defeat yourself.
I know, i will not submit to any person expecting to be an authority because they believe that they are 'chosen' by god.

A person will earn respect based on their actions, not who their parents are or their religion.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You defeat yourself.

Agreed.

I will not be replying to any more of your posts until you demonstrate that you are capable of reading what I write and replying in context.

AND.

I will not be replying to any more of your posts until you demonstrate that you are not considering yourself inerrant in your opinions.

i will not submit to any person expecting to be an authority because they believe that they are 'chosen' by god.

A person will earn respect based on their actions, not who their parents are or their religion.

^^ this is completely out of context. Au revoir, big-brother.

Bthoth

I will not be replying to any more of your posts until you demonstrate that you are capable of reading what I write and replying in context.
Likewise.
AND.

I will not be replying to any more of your posts until you demonstrate that you are not considering yourself inerrant in your opinions.
Only way to end the nonsense, is stop allowing you to control the conversation.

God knows you do not control torah or what is real.