• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Norway -one of the most anti semitic countries on earth

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Both kosher and halal slaughter should be banned by all communities/nations with a basic sense of ethics. Same with genital mutilation of male, female and intersex infants/children. Time for us to stop being disgusting brutes.

Last edited:

Juhurka

Both kosher and halal slaughter should be banned by all communities/nations with a basic sense of ethics. Same with genital mutilation of male, female and intersex infants/children. Time for us to stop being disgusting brutes.

Hahahaha, said who? You? And you are who? Who said that your way is the correct way? Who will judge who's "basic sense of ethics" is the correct one?

Asking those who are religious to stay away and respect your freedom but in return to impose your way on their freedom is to authoritative, so my question again is, who are you to do it your way?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Hahahaha, said who? You? And you are who? Who said that your way is the correct way? Who will judge who's "basic sense of ethics" is the correct one?

Asking those who are religious to stay away and respect your freedom but in return to impose your way on their freedom is to authoritative, so my question again is, who are you to do it your way?

Well, I'd say a person who believes that slitting an animal's throat and bleeding it to death is cruelty and inhumane has a higher sense of ethics than a person who believes otherwise. Same for a person who is against cutting up children's genitals and a person who is for it.

If a religious belief drives you to treat animals or humans inhumanely, then those specific beliefs deserve no respect. This is the 21st century, not the 10th. You can already get into trouble in some countries for preaching hate speech, and there's already animal cruelty laws and laws protecting children. This isn't any different. There shouldn't be a separate set of rules for those who claim "my religion made me do it".

CMike

Perhaps you can make a list of which of our religious practices are acceptable to you so they can await your approval?

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Perhaps you can make a list of which of our religious practices are acceptable to you so they can await your approval?

You don't need anybody's approval to practice your religion. But by the same token, no country should have to bend to your will so you can live there. Like I said before, if you want to live in a place where your ideals are law, go to Israel. If Norway doesn't fit your lifestyle, nobody's forcing you to live in Norway.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
I can definitely see where he's coming from. If I want everyone that comes to my house to take their shoes off, and you never take your shoes off, I don't want you in my house. Either learn to take your shoes off and live with it, or don't complain that you can't come into my house.

CMike

How about a house rule that jews may not wear their Star of David?

How about a house rule that they must register before going into the house?

Juhurka

Well, I'd say a person who believes that slitting an animal's throat and bleeding it to death is cruelty and inhumane has a higher sense of ethics than a person who believes otherwise. Same for a person who is against cutting up children's genitals and a person who is for it.

If a religious belief drives you to treat animals or humans inhumanely, then those specific beliefs deserve no respect. This is the 21st century, not the 10th. You can already get into trouble in some countries for preaching hate speech, and there's already animal cruelty laws and laws protecting children. This isn't any different. There shouldn't be a separate set of rules for those who claim "my religion made me do it".

You did not answer my question.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Well arabs who live in Israel live in a jewish home and should respect its culture and laws or they can get out. Using your logic.
Yeah... Are you expecting an argument? I never said anything to the contrary. I've made it perfectly clear that I'm not against the state of Israel or their laws. Just the pretentious entitlement and hypocrisy that comes along with Zionism. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this.

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
It's not your house.

But it is someone's house, and that someone has made rules.

Instead of complaining to us, most of whom are American, educate Norwegian people instead, and seek some kind of legal exception for orthodox Jews. That might be the most diplomatic way of handling this particular thing. Such a thing is not unheard of; I believe there are extreme minority religions in America that use illegal drugs in their rituals that have such exceptions if certain conditions are met (such as being a legally recognized religion, I'd wager.)

It would also have the added benefit of addressing all those other, far more serious, issues, which I declare as far more serious since they affect everyone in Norway, and not just Orthodox Jews.

Juhurka

मैत्रावरुणिः;3439642 said:
Namaste,

I am sorry, but the way you said "that is racist!!!" reminds me of a video by Neo-Nazis....check out the following abomination:

[youtube]lKDeyuM0-Og[/youtube]
AntiRacist Hitler - YouTube

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Also, what I.S.L.A.M. said was far from being racist. Please re-read and re-think what you wrote:

Don't you see a problem with that?

M.V.

That was a typo and fixed it instantly. Yes that is racist. He is basing his argument on a group of people singled out based on their religion. That is racist and that is hate.

Juhurka

मैत्रावरुणिः;3439642 said:
Namaste,

Also, what I.S.L.A.M. said was far from being racist. Please re-read and re-think what you wrote:

M.V.

He said, if they don't like it they can get out. In that case, if blacks in America dont like something they can move to another country, such an example can be brought for any country but yet you all will scream your lungs out on how racist that is if it does not concern Jews. Certain people on this forum are like locust on any thread that has a word Jew in it.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Laws should have an actual purpose.

This one doesn't.

killing an animal should have an actual purpose.

Killing cows for human consumption doesnt.

THe only thing un fair I see with the law at all is that it allows the killing of animals for human gastronomical pleasure to being with.

There is no religious reason to kill the cow, you want the cow killed because of gastronomical pleasure.

God allowed eating cows, he didnt mandate it, and in the Talmud says that you must follow the laws of the land as long as they dont contradict the Talmud or make it impossible to follow it.

Well, this law does not at all make problems for you to be a faithful jew. It makes problems for you to kill animals for gastronomical pleasure in a way you deem religiously acceptable, but that is another thing.

You dont have any grounds in which to stand here. Jews are not prohibited by law to eat kosher, kosher stuff is imported freely and according to talmud law f the land is law of the land.

When they are forcing you to eat pork against your will, then cry anti semitism.