• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ohio sheriff tells residents to "write down the addresses" of Harris-Walz supporters

Wandering Monk

kinda fascy.
Given the current MAGA opinion on use of violence, these people's live may be in danger.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

F1fan

Veteran Member
Given the current MAGA opinion on use of violence, these people's live may be in danger.

I’ve been worried about anyone that has a Harris sign in their yard. With MAGAs being irrational in their support for Trump their judgment is certainly questionable. I can see MAGAs vandalizing the homes of Democrats because they are seen as the enemy. How else can the MAGA civil war be conducted?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I’ve been worried about anyone that has a Harris sign in their yard. With MAGAs being irrational in their support for Trump their judgment is certainly questionable. I can see MAGAs vandalizing the homes of Democrats because they are seen as the enemy. How else can the MAGA civil war be conducted?
Cars with pro Harris bumper stickers are probably at high risk of getting keyed or tires slashed.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
They'll blame in on the human "locusts." (term used in Sheriff's post.)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It reminds me of Italy.
Leftists are ashamed of coming out as leftists.
They say "I don't vote for the Democratic Party".

wellwisher

kinda fascy.
The opposite was in effect in 2020. Where I live, Trump supporters are the minority and Lefty thugs regularly removed, destroyed and defaced political signs. Even the Lefty city would make a big deal. The same Lefty behavior was also true of flying the American flag. They hate the flag. What short memories liberals have. I call the news, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It is now the Liberal turn, to be on the crap end of nasty human behavior. You guys did it first. The other side gets a turn. Once they feel they are even, then we can forgive and forget. But as long as justice is left hangin, division will remain. This is like therapy for both side. One side get to release frustration due to being wronged and other side learns empathy by walking a mile in the shoes of their previous victims. I doubt the FBI will play along and intimidate, but 75% will be enough for forgiveness.

Did you hear the latest news. A group has gone to court to get the correspondence e-mails from NASA to the White House, connected to the Astronauts who were left stranded in space. It turns out Kamala Harris is the Space Czar, with the task of over seeing NASA. She had the final say in terms of rescuing or abandoning the astronauts.

Harris as border Czar and now Space Czar, slacks too much and cannot make decisions. Or her decisive seem to be stick it to them. She would be useless and even dangerous as President, since slacking and being AWL, on the world stage, can lead to disasters, that could be diverted with a person with a more proactive attitude. Ukraine was due to slack and neglect. That should have been diverted.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
The opposite was in effect in 2020. Where I live, Trump supporters are the minority and Lefty thugs regularly removed, destroyed and defaced political signs. Even the Lefty city would make a big deal. The same Lefty behavior was also true of flying the American flag. They hate the flag. What short memories liberals have. I call the news, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It is now the Liberal turn, to be on the crap end of nasty human behavior. You guys did it first. The other side gets a turn. Once they feel they are even, then we can forgive and forget. But as long as justice is left hangin, division will remain. This is like therapy for both side. One side get to release frustration due to being wronged and other side learns empathy by walking a mile in the shoes of their previous victims. I doubt the FBI will play along and intimidate, but 75% will be enough for forgiveness.
Where do you live? That sort of stuff isn't tolerated here in the deep blue area I live in, no matter what your political stripe is.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The opposite was in effect in 2020. Where I live, Trump supporters are the minority and Lefty thugs regularly removed, destroyed and defaced political signs. Even the Lefty city would make a big deal. The same Lefty behavior was also true of flying the American flag. They hate the flag.
Nonsense.
What short memories liberals have. I call the news, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It is now the Liberal turn, to be on the crap end of nasty human behavior. You guys did it first.
Again, nonsense.
The other side gets a turn. Once they feel they are even, then we can forgive and forget.
Even if the left did it first and in equal proportion, two wrongs don't make a right. But no, the right has proven itself to be the more petty, violent, retaliatory side.
But as long as justice is left hangin, division will remain. This is like therapy for both side. One side get to release frustration due to being wronged and other side learns empathy by walking a mile in the shoes of their previous victims. I doubt the FBI will play along and intimidate, but 75% will be enough for forgiveness.
What "injustice" is the left guilty of?
Did you hear the latest news. A group has gone to court to get the correspondence e-mails from NASA to the White House, connected to the Astronauts who were left stranded in space. It turns out Kamala Harris is the Space Czar, with the task of over seeing NASA. She had the final say in terms of rescuing or abandoning the astronauts.

Harris as border Czar and now Space Czar, slacks too much and cannot make decisions. Or her decisive seem to be stick it to them. She would be useless and even dangerous as President, since slacking and being AWL, on the world stage, can lead to disasters, that could be diverted with a person with a more proactive attitude. Ukraine was due to slack and neglect. That should have been diverted.
Source? Still, atleast she isn't a treasonous, felonious, adulterous rapist.

esmith

Veteran Member

Seem's that those opposed to MAGA are the violent ones; haven't heard of any MAGA trying to assissanate Biden, Harris, or Waltz.