• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ohio sheriff tells residents to "write down the addresses" of Harris-Walz supporters

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Seem's that those opposed to MAGA are the violent ones; haven't heard of any MAGA trying to assissanate Biden, Harris, or Waltz.
Our GOP Washington State Secretary of State wound up resigning because she, her office staff, and their CHILDREN and families were getting death and rape threats from MAGAs trying to pressure them to "find" more GOP votes in the 2020 election.

I really miss her. She was a genius and had loads of integrity. All of the GOP politicians with talent and integrity keep getting "primaried" by the crazy MAGAs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It reminds me of Italy.
Leftists are ashamed of coming out as leftists.
They say "I don't vote for the Democratic Party".
That's a leap into the illogical. No where does it say they are ashamed denying. It's a RW bunghole who's having people make a list of those they perceive as enemies.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
The opposite was in effect in 2020. Where I live, Trump supporters are the minority and Lefty thugs regularly removed, destroyed and defaced political signs. Even the Lefty city would make a big deal. The same Lefty behavior was also true of flying the American flag. They hate the flag. What short memories liberals have. I call the news, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. It is now the Liberal turn, to be on the crap end of nasty human behavior.

There's a difference between a Sheriff asking citizens to take down names and addresses and people being vandals.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Well, Portage County is in the far northeast of the sate (many hours' drive from me) and I am in the SW corner of the state and I feel fine.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Seem's that those opposed to MAGA are the violent ones; haven't heard of any MAGA trying to assissanate Biden, Harris, or Waltz.
Well if MAGAs really believed Trump and how much of a threat the left is they must be a bunch of wusses. We know you guys have the guns.

But most likely many MAGAs know Trump is nuts, lying about how democrats are destroying America. And Biden, Harris and Walz are good people doing their civic duty.