• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ohio sheriff tells residents to "write down the addresses" of Harris-Walz supporters

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Any hint as to where in the video I should be looking? I'm not going to watch an entire 3+ hour video.
I don't know, sorry. Seems like you could google town hall meeting haitian immigrants springfield ohio but I don't know for sure. Or you could just skip to the portion of the town hall meeting that is the remarks by citizens of the town.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I don't know, sorry. Seems like you could google town hall meeting haitian immigrants springfield ohio but I don't know for sure. Or you could just skip to the portion of the town hall meeting that is the remarks by citizens of the town.
So you didn't actually watch the video you linked to?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Nope which is why there was more to my post than the little bit you quoted.
Not when I responded to it.

And are you going to provide evidence to demonstrate that any increase in car accidents is a result of immigrants, considering it's already been demonstrated that the influx of immigrants didn't result in an overall increase in car accidents?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I am not a racist. In fact, my entire immediate family looks like a UN delegation, including the man I married and had kids with. And I have already given a link to a town hall meeting that happened before the accusations from Trump and Vance and won't do so again. By the way, an unlicensed migrant killed a child. I guess that's real, tangible harm in your book. But I don't know for sure.
What do you mean by "unlicensed migrant?"

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Yes, I watched it.
Wait - is this the bit you're talking about from the meeting? (Quote from the article @ImmortalFlame linked to - emphasis mine)

Both Heaton and her husband took the podium at this week's commissioner's meeting to describe the death of his mother, Kathy Heaton, back in December. They claimed she was killed by a Haitian immigrant who was driving recklessly and killed their loved one while she was in her driveway.

"She was collecting a trashcan from her driveway when a car struck and killed her instantly," claimed Mandy Heaton. "I say allegedly because, to this day, there has been no punishment, not even for the expired tag for the vehicle he was driving."

ABC 6 News pulled the fatal crash report from the Ohio Department of Public Safety. It indicated Kathy Heaton, 71, was in the middle of a dark roadway with no streetlights before 6 a.m. on a rainy day in December. The report stated an "improper crossing" on Heaton's part contributed to the crash.

The driver, who was not charged, was reportedly in a straight path on the two-lane road, not distracted and driving the speed limit when he hit Heaton. Officers verified that the driver was insured. The report made no indication of expired tags.

"Months before she was killed, I began noticing the reckless driving and complete disregard for our driving laws by some members of the Haitian community," Mandy Heaton continued to tell city commissioners Tuesday. "It made me angry. Now my anger has turned to fear for the safety of my family and the citizens of Springfield."