• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Our Virtual Ashram

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Jagannatha Puri Rath Yatra 2023 On:

ANI-20230620142-0_1687268315388_1687268342885.jpg

In Ahmedabad, I person died and five were injured in the rush. Unfortunate.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Good News. My grand daughter has completed her Masters in Dentistry (Oral Dentistry and Radiology) program and has topped in the examination from Manipal Dental College, Karnataka.
She will now join her husband (Business) in Kochi, Kerala. Her in-laws are in Thrissur. Practice, she does not have to worry about that, but sure, she will do something. What I would not like is that she comes to Delhi and join her father's practice (he has a plan like that). That will not be fair to her family.

Kamakshi.jpg
Kamakshi when she got her Bachelor's degree with her parents.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Ganapati consecration today 11 am - 1 pm at my place.

"Ganapati Bappa Moriya".
Lalbaugcha Raja, 2023 (The king at Lalbaug), insured for USD 3.3 million this year for all gold and silver that the idol wears.
Lalbaugcha-Raja-first-look-photo4_65059d7bc2bc8.jpg

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Ganesha.jpg

This year Ganesha at Aupmanyav's place, wears a typical Maharashtra head-dress.
It is a largely non-polluting clay idol which will be given a send-off by immersion in water.
Plaster of Paris (Gypsum powder) idols are not permitted for that reason.
It is so heart-breaking to part with beautiful idols, but that is the tradition.
This is before the puja when he was decked with garlands, grass, sacred thread, etc.
It is a must to provide grass along with 'modakas', after all he has an elephant's head.
(Ganapati Bappa Morea - Lord Ganapati is mine).

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The greatest and never before show is coming up for the consecration of the new idol of 'Ramlala', child form of Lord Rama, will be consecrated in the newly built temple of Lord Rama, here is the program. I think nearly all will be televised live by 'Door Darshan', the Indian government TV channel and many other Indian news channels.
Be ready for the grand show. See the post at: