• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Outlaws and Troubadours

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
OMG. Are we on the same page, or what? Awesome.

Star Spangled Banner... :heavycheck:
Super Freak ... :heavycheck:

Hopefully you saw that both of these were on last night's playlist I had planned for y'all.
A fun story about Super Freak, that's basically my ex's mom. She's open and unashamed about it. She gave us some cuffs and a whip once. She was a founding member of a spank club that the city never allowed to happen. She was more like a mom to me than my own mom (especially with emotional support) amd I still love and miss her.
And though she's from the mid50s her favorite bands are Metallica, Godsmack and Nine Inch Nails. Her favorite song is Closer.

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Dear God (Epiphany)

How do I feel?

That was the question.

Do you really want to know?

Well, let me tell you

or would you prefer me to show?

I'm desperate.

How about that?

I'm a coward too.

Do I feel good?

Meh, not really,

but I think I could.

I feel lonely.

Isn't everyone?

Sometimes I get scared,

but fear isn't my coward.

It's just, I need someone to care.

I get angry

but doesn't everyone?

But then I break

yeah, I break

but then I'm broken.

Do you care at all?

Can you hear me?

Is anyone there?

Hello?

Hell

OHHHHHHHHH

"Epiphany"

How's that for honesty?

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Off route 66 phoenix Arizona, coming back from LA, I bought a gift filled it, and then placed it on a grave site. After which I filled another gift with dust and yet another gift. One a gift given the other another war.

WMC

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Let's do this.

Nasty Boys >>> Opposites Attract

1719798975325.png

1719798921500.png

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
@Spiderman, another epic creation from one of the best, most innovative, dancers the world has ever seen.

" ... Howwwwwwwwwwwl ... "

You've been hit by... a smooth criminal.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Dear God (Epiphany)

How do I feel?

That was the question.

Do you really want to know?

Well, let me tell you

or would you prefer me to show?

I'm desperate.

How about that?

I'm a coward too.

Do I feel good?

Meh, not really,

but I think I could.

I feel lonely.

Isn't everyone?

Sometimes I get scared,

but fear isn't my coward.

It's just, I need someone to care.

I get angry

but doesn't everyone?

But then I break

yeah, I break

but then I'm broken.

Do you care at all?

Can you hear me?

Is anyone there?

Hello?

Hell

OHHHHHHHHH

"Epiphany"

How's that for honesty?

It's happening...... the magic moment.

Right Now. The piano intro....

^^ For unlawful carnal knowledge ^^

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I love Great Big Sea and I especially love this song (it says the video is unavailable but just click on the YouTube link and it should be fine_:

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
thief! thief!! King of Thieves and Lord of the Dance..........................

blue star kachina

cernunnos

nataraja

yeshua

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
The US has certainly produced it's share of real honest-to-god troubadours (like Bob Dylan) but for some reason when I think of a true troubadour I think of someone like this 'black fella' ... Archie Roach. A songwriter to the world, with a real message. A man that has lived what he sings, and knows the world through his own heartbreak. One of the "lost generation" in Australia, stolen from his mother as a young child and sent off to some hellish boarding school to be 'made white' only to then be released into a society had wanted nothing to do with him. And forced to live in poverty on the streets. He busked and fought for pocket money until he finally met his life-long mate, Ruby Hunter. And with her, he chose music over self-destruction. And spent the rest of his life sharing his message of healing. Together they adopted and raised many "lost" children black and white.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The US has certainly produced it's share of real honest-to-god troubadours (like Bob Dylan) but for some reason when I think of a true troubadour I think of someone like this 'black fella' ... Archie Roach. A songwriter to the world, with a real message. A man that has lived what he sings, and knows the world through his own heartbreak. One of the "lost generation" in Australia, stolen from his mother as a young child and sent off to some hellish boarding school to be 'made white' only to then be released into a society had wanted nothing to do with him. And forced to live in poverty on the streets. He busked and fought for pocket money until he finally met his life-long mate, Ruby Hunter. And with her, he chose music over self-destruction. And spent the rest of his life sharing his message of healing. Together they adopted and raised many "lost" children black and white.

You're a gentleman and a scholar, Purex. I'm at work. I left my earbuds at home. I'll listen later. I'm looking fwd to it.

Blessings to you,