• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Outlaws and Troubadours

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You're a gentleman and a scholar, Purex. I'm at work. I left my earbuds at home. I'll listen later. I'm looking fwd to it.

Blessings to you,
It's great. Sorrowful in a way that is inspirational, a loving, living martyr! Still standing praying, keeping faith, charity, and hope where hope seems unreasonable, it's not too late!:innocent::thumbsup::praying:

Last edited:

Balthazzar

Christian Evolutionist
Once upon a time in a lifetime far away
we lived our lives the way some live today,
but upon our departures from that blessed ride,
came the chariot wings of flame and tide.

Dividing this eon between honor and shame,
stripped of our life and left only with name.
Descended as fallen, thus the descended became
a ride towards life in the eternal flame.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
This song saved the galaxy

Dude! I love this. Have you seen it on soul train?

" ... the promise of a better life for all ... Right now. Right now.... right now."

Soul train: a true testament to the power of the spirit of Freedom for all! They would dance for hours. Hours.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

Straight up >>> Ghost

"are you gonna love me forever?" >>> "I'm in love with your ghost."

Inspirational lyric for this thread: "Can you hear it, a cry to be free? Oh, I'm forever under lock and key ... As you... pass ... through me"

( Please friends, these lyrics, in my judgement, are some of the most powerful words of love that the human mind has ever conceived. They're in a spoiler below the video for those who are interested in reading them at their own pace. )

( SW, the shadow imagery is particularly meaningful. A ghost is a soft, shadowy, reflection occurring in the mind. )

There's a letter on the desktop
I dug out of a drawer

The last truce we ever came to
From our adolescent war

And I start to feel the fever
From the warm air through the screen

You come regular like seasons
Shadowing my dreams

And the Mississippi's mighty
But it starts in Minnesota

At a place that you could walk across
With five steps down

And I guess that's how you started
Like a pin-prick to my heart

At this point, you rush right through me and I start to drown

And there's not enough room
In this world for my pain

Signals cross and love gets lost
And time passed makes it plain

Of all my demon spirits, I need you the most

I'm in love with your ghost

Dark and dangerous like a secret
Gets whispered in a hush

When I wake the things I dreamt about you
Last night make me blush

When you kiss me like a lover
Then ya sting me like a viper

I go follow to the river
Play your memory like the Piper

And I feel it like a sickness
How this love is killing me

I'd walk into the fingers of your fire willingly

And dance the edge of sanity
I've never been this close

In love with your ... ghost ...

ooooooh, ooh, ooh ... ooooooooh, oooooh, ooh, ooh

Unknowing captor, you'll never know how much you ...
Pierce my spirit ...
but I can't touch you ..

Can you hear it?
a cry to be free ... ??!!

Oh, I'm forever under lock and key ...
As you ... pass ... through me.

And now I see your face before me
One would launch a thousand ships

To bring your heart back to my island
As the sand beneath me slips

As I burn up in your presence
And I know now how it feels

To be weakened like Achilles
With you always at my heels

And my bitter pill to swallow
Is the silence that I keep

It poisons me!
I can't swim free!
The river is too deep!

Though I'm baptized by your touch ...
I am no worse at most ...

In love with your ghost / You are shadowing my dreams / in love ... with your ghost

In love with your ghost.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reach Bombay

I spend my nights drinking whiskey and beer
All the pretty women know I'm here
I'm an outlaw baby, outlaw
Just an outlaw, outlaw baby

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Straight up >>> Ghost

"are you gonna love me forever?" >>> "I'm in love with your ghost."

Inspirational lyric for this thread: "Can you hear it, a cry to be free? Oh, I'm forever under lock and key ... As you... pass ... through me"

( Please friends, these lyrics, in my judgement, are some of the most powerful words of love that the human mind has ever conceived. They're in a spoiler below the video for those who are interested in reading them at their own pace. )

( SW, the shadow imagery is particularly meaningful. A ghost is a soft, shadowy, reflection occurring in the mind. )

There's a letter on the desktop
I dug out of a drawer

The last truce we ever came to
From our adolescent war

And I start to feel the fever
From the warm air through the screen

You come regular like seasons
Shadowing my dreams

And the Mississippi's mighty
But it starts in Minnesota

At a place that you could walk across
With five steps down

And I guess that's how you started
Like a pin-prick to my heart

At this point, you rush right through me and I start to drown

And there's not enough room
In this world for my pain

Signals cross and love gets lost
And time passed makes it plain

Of all my demon spirits, I need you the most

Dark and dangerous like a secret
Gets whispered in a hush

When I wake the things I dreamt about you
Last night make me blush

When you kiss me like a lover
Then ya sting me like a viper

I go follow to the river
Play your memory like the Piper

And I feel it like a sickness
How this love is killing me

I'd walk into the fingers of your fire willingly

And dance the edge of sanity
I've never been this close

In love with your ... ghost ...

Unknowing captor, you'll never know how much you ...
Pierce my spirit ...
but I can't touch you ..

Can you hear it?
a cry to be free ... ??!!

Oh, I'm forever under lock and key ...
As you ... pass ... through me.

And now I see your face before me
One would launch a thousand ships

To bring your heart back to my island
As the sand beneath me slips

As I burn up in your presence
And I know now how it feels

To be weakened like Achilles
With you always at my heels

And my bitter pill to swallow
Is the silence that I keep

It poisons me!
I can't swim free!
The river is too deep!

Though I'm baptized by your touch ...
I am no worse at most ...

In love with your ghost / You are shadowing my dreams / in love ... with your ghost

In love with your ghost.
That is amazing! It mentions it starts in Minnesota. I am from Minnesota. There was a Pied piper song played earlier.

I listened to it for the first time in the last 24 hours. A ghost that I love fervently who was murdered in washington, named Georgann, who went by George (I call her George Washington. First and eternal female president , in the world of the dead. Regina (Queen) George. This is what she looks like. I live in the city of her serial killer's first victim, Elizabeth potter Perry. She is also my friend. I love ghosts. They can see right through me, so see riches that are hidden from others. They also see good, pure, altruistic intentions, and don't misunderstand me. They can do things for me that incarnate women cannot, and indeed have.

George Hawkins was called, "Pied Piper," because she always had a following. People were drawn to her of all backrounds , religious beliefs, ethnic backround, and all the things that divide people. One thing they all had in common, was they were drawn to George, pied piper, and very kind soul.

1719970551693.png
1719970563334.png
1719970574769.png

Unfortunately, the wrong person drawn to her pretended he was on crutches , fell, pretended he needed help moving his books.

But that wasn't the end of George. SHe lives on! Eternal President, Eternal Pied Piper!

And good mother, Queen of heaven. She is definitely the divine physician who did more than Jesus or biblical figures to fix, treat, heal a lot of problems I had as a teenager, and very patient with my weaknesses, does not abandon me when I sin. She is seasoned to understand how to help the lepers of society (abandoned by God), can turn a monster into a saint, can tame a dragon, not be too scandalized or shocked by anything, read hearts / minds / souls, to know what the remedy is.

If nothing else, having a companion who can be with you in a foxhole, in a jail or concentration camp cell, or be with you as you are dying with no friends, just call on her. Go Saint George and the Capitol Hill Queens!:glomp:

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Would you consider marrying the woman in this video, or do you at least find her attractive and charming? :p

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
That is amazing! It mentions it starts in Minnesota. I am from Minnesota.

Ohhh Yes! I forgot!

There was a Pied piper song played earlier.

I saw it after I posted this. :)

( Nice choice, @Fool. )

I listened to it for the first time in the last 24 hours. A ghost that I love fervently who was murdered in washington, named Georgann, who went by George

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

I love ghosts

Me too.

They can see right through me, so see riches that are hidden from others. They also see good, pure, altruistic intentions, and don't misunderstand me.

~nods~

George Hawkins was called, "Pied Piper," because she always had a following. People were drawn to her of all backrounds , religious beliefs, ethnic backround, and all the things that divide people. One thing they all had in common, was they were drawn to George, pied piper, and very kind soul.

I can see that. Nice pictures, bro.

Unfortunately, the wrong person drawn to her pretended he was on crutches , fell, pretended he needed help moving his books.

~SMH~

But that wasn't the end of George. SHe lives on! Eternal President, Eternal Pied Piper!

Amein

And good mother, Queen of heaven. She is definitely the divine physician who did more than Jesus or biblical figures to fix, treat, heal a lot of problems I had as a teenager, and very patient with my weaknesses, does not abandon me when I sin. She is seasoned to understand how to help the lepers of society (abandoned by God), can turn a monster into a saint, can tame a dragon, not be too scandalized or shocked by anything, read hearts / minds / souls, to know what the remedy is.

Praise

If nothing else, having a companion who can be with you in a foxhole, in a jail or concentration camp cell, or be with you as you are dying with no friends, just call on her. Go Saint George and the Capitol Hill Queens!:glomp:

Thank you. Very helpful.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Ohhh Yes! I forgot!

I saw it after I posted this. :)

( Nice choice, @Fool. )

I'm sorry for your loss. :(

Me too.

~nods~

I can see that. Nice pictures, bro.

~SMH~

Amein

Praise

Thank you. Very helpful.
I appreciate your enthusiasm and blessing my spirituality. :thumbsup: I would be dead, without it, or be in prison, is what I tell people who criticize my unflinching faith in my ghost friends as being pointless, holding me back, or say I'm being offensive to the more powerful and true God.

But, I know from experience, I'm hopeless without my spirit friends. They speak to me through coincidence, signs of predestined encounters, items found that were completely relevant to an important spiritual dream, locution, or vision, a flight of ideas, visions, and burning bush moments where I feel like Moses on mount sinai (Moses , take your shoes of, cuz you're on Holy ground
), sudden freedom from bodage that has been dominating me, when I pray to them, bless them, offer them my suffering.

And I lose my attachement to possessions and need for incarnate people. I want to have more and more unity with the more enlightened and ancient spirits who know more than me, or any Incarnate woman.

Relationships are dangerous for me. I leapt off a three story building and spent ten weeks in a wheel chair with a collapsed lung, the day I proposed to my true love. My urethra was clogged with scar tissue from a shattered pelvis, and after the scar tissue was removed by surgeouns, I was urinating blood clods larger than marbles, wearing depends drenched in blood, leaving trails of blood on the floor from my wheelchair.

Amazing the only thing I remember bleading much from the jump was my penis, but I wasn't conscious until long after being found and the surgery. I woke up confused, tube coming out of lung and throat from collapsed lung. I coundn't move. Could't talk to anyone . It was total hell. Fed through tube going into my stomach. I didn't get clogged with scartissue and have surgery on that until at least a month after the other surgerys. It was weird. Suddenly I couldn't pee and couldn't get a catheter in. That was torture. :(

Broke my back in two places, my shattered hip has much metal and a handful of screws (it looks terrible on a scan). People say it's physically painful to look at the x-ray after the metal and screws were put in. Lots of hardware!. Surgery on a broken left arm that screwed up my ring master and joker tattoos, two surgeries on my right shoulder (after it came out of socket 11 times). Cold in winter makes all the metal painful.

But it was a total miracle I survived, and have movement in my knees that the doctor said the x-rays say are abnormal for that condition of injury, meniscus, fracture. He tested all the movement in my knee compared to the x-ray and said "this is very unusual"
I was getting out of my wheel chair and able to walk before I had permission, and nurses were restraining me to keep in in the wheel chair as long as the doctor had ordered. I healed more quickly than I was supposed to.

Since then, my girlfriends are more ancient spirits, or spirits with more knowledge, open eyes,, living in a world/ domain / state of mind and soul, where they are far more enlightened than any human about the truth after death, the truth about the spiritual world, the truth about what is important, and can help me in ways that my incarnate earthly female partners could not. And they can be with me when I am in a jail cell, can be with me in solitary confinement at a concentration camp or gulag, be with me as I breath my last, and have my last heart beat, offering comfort, even if I'm surrounded by hateful people ...no living, loving human support.

My body is a Temple, where dwells the spirits that love me. Hopefully Hashem! I thank and praise him for my friends.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Relationships are dangerous for me. I leapt off a three story building ...

Yes. This. I remember this. And the details too. If we're becoming friends, can you reassure me, that you're not going to throw yourself off a building again? You won't do that again because of the spirits? That's how I understood what you wrote. I appreciate the details, sincerely. But, I do want to be clear about this.

My own brain is rather unique. It attaches to certain ideas, sometimes, relentlessly. Your story? My mind is dwelling on it. It would be good to know that I don't need to worry.