• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Outlaws and Troubadours

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Maybe just one more from Brother Todd, then? Speaking of creative lyrics, this is a true story.

"... Hail, hail, Rock and Roll ... "

"In 1963, a rock group named the Kingsmen recorded the song “Louie, Louie.” The popularity of the song and difficulty in discerning the lyrics led some people to suspect the song was obscene. The FBI was asked to investigate whether or not those involved with the song violated laws against the interstate transportation of obscene material. The limited investigation lasted from February to May 1964 and discovered no evidence of obscenity."

Ienjoy covers.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
@Balthazzar ,

This is for you: Ekoostic Hookah, from Columbus Ohio. I used to see these guys, regularly, at a dive bar, the South Heidelberg on High St, Ohio State University. The guitarist is really great. He used to come in to restaurant I worked at quite often. I'm curious what you think of this. It's not as heavy as what you've been posting, but, it's good morning music, imo. This video is from a "Couch-tour" during Covid, yearning for freedom, during a lock down.

Have a good one, bud.

Loner >>> Here Today >>> Grass >>> Gone Tomorrow >>> Loner

I love it!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
"... I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence ... "

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
... That familiar feeling, that something rank is going down...