• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paganism - satanic or not?

SCHIZO

If part of your religion is praying that means you are a muslim, because muslims pray.

See how that logic doesn´t work?

Yes witchcraft is shared in a diverse number of religions. It is however not practiced among Satanists.

SCHIZO

witchcraft is the same as sorcery

its satanic because it calls on the power of the demons in casting spells. demonic/satanic is the same thing...any religion that calls on the power of satan to accomplish its tasks is 'satanic'.... it not 'mother nature' pagans are worshiping.

Witchcraft calls upon supernatural or magical powers. Christians need to get their facts straight before they start demonizing something. Only Christians believe that practioners of witchcraft are in league with the devil. It's an idea that developed in early modern Christian Europe.

SCHIZO

Again, depends on the Satanist. Theistic Satanists do practice witchcraft.

True Satanists don't practice witchcraft. I only recognize True Satanists as being Satanists. A True Satanist is a servant of evil. Their intent is evil and they are Satan.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
True Satanists don't practice witchcraft. I only recognize True Satanists as being Satanists. A True Satanist is a servant of evil. Their intent is evil and they are Satan.
Alice: All Scotsmen enjoy haggis.
Bob:
My uncle is a Scotsman, and he doesn't like haggis!
Alice: Well, all true Scotsmen like haggis.

A. T. Henderson

R&P refugee

Well, you've just eliminated the two major forms of Satanism from being "true" Satanists, so I'm not sure who it is you're talking about here.

SCHIZO

any entity that promotes the casting of evil spells on others is not a good spirit.

Anyway, the only spiritual entities that exist are the ones that God created. they are the angels, 1/3 of who rebelled and were cast out of heaven and these are the ones that promote all forms of false religions.

so what is the casting of spells? Do you think that rats tails and frogs legs actually hold magical power???

So every religion is false but yours?

SCHIZO

Surely, as far as you're concerned, all non-Abrahamic faiths must be Satanic, since they don't concern themselves with the God you consider to be the only true one.

As far as they're concerned, on the other hand, it likely has nothing to do with Satan at all, since Pagan faiths don't believe in that particular entity. From what you describe of their beliefs, though, they don't sound like any established branch of Paganism I've heard of. They sound more like fluffies.

excellent point.

SCHIZO

Lol. What is it that you think qualifies someone as a "true" Satanist?

These are real people. A true Satanist epitomizes evil and does it all in the name of Satan. They deal with evil imagery running through their heads constantly. When they look at the inner mirror they see a beast. They're the manifestation of the antichrist. They sell their souls to darkness and perform evil acts and speak with a slimy satanic tongue. Evil is the depths of their soul.

SCHIZO

Well, you've just eliminated the two major forms of Satanism from being "true" Satanists, so I'm not sure who it is you're talking about here.

These people (true satanists) are real they've been in my life. I survived them but not without a traumatic experience. They tried to kill me. But I escaped.

A. T. Henderson

R&P refugee
These people (true satanists) are real they've been in my life. I survived them but not without a traumatic experience. They tried to kill me. But I escaped.

Okay, this is sounding more and more like a paranoid fantasy. Do you have any evidence that this is the case? Maybe a police report you made about their attempts on your life?