• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paging Hezbollah ...

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
This is, I fear, another step in laying the groundwork for an invasion of Lebanon.

But you apparently do not fear the consequences of Hezbolluh's continued indiscriminate attack on Israel.

Meanwhile, yesterday's Times of Israel reports ...

The security cabinet has updated its official goals for the ongoing war with Hamas in Gaza to include the objective of allowing residents of the north to return safely to their homes after being displaced by attacks by the Lebanese terror group Hezbollah, the Prime Minister’s Office announced Tuesday.​
“The safe return of the residents of the north to their homes” has now been added as a fourth objective to the war, the PMO said in a statement.​
“Israel will continue to act to achieve this goal,” the statement said following a late-night meeting of the security cabinet in Tel Aviv.​
Until now the declared goals of the war, which erupted with the devastating October 7 attack on southern Israel by Hamas, were threefold: the elimination of the Palestinian terror group’s military and governing capabilities, the return of all the hostages, and ensuring that Gaza no longer poses a threat to Israel.​
The cabinet motion came more than 11 months after tens of thousands of northern residents were displaced from their homes when Hezbollah began attacking following the Hamas assault, saying it was doing so in support of Gaza. Residents were largely put up in hotels in other areas of the country, paid for by the state.​

Oh, well, most of them are only Jews ...

Flankerl

Still almost exclusively Hezbollah members getting their bits blown off as well as some few members of their families.
You may not like it but this is what precision looks like.

So anyway it continued today in the same fashion.
Even ruined a Hezbollah funeral. :innocent:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
BTW: it's not just pagers ...

Two Lebanese security officials and a Hezbollah official, who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitivity of the situation, said the devices that exploded on Wednesday were hand-held radios — commonly known as walkie-talkies — belonging to Hezbollah members.​
The Lebanese Red Cross said that 30 ambulance teams were responding to “multiple explosions” in different areas of Lebanon, including the country’s south and east. Fires have broken out in homes, cars and shops in several parts of Lebanon, including the Bekaa Valley and Beirut’s southern suburbs, a Hezbollah stronghold, the Lebanese Civil Defense said.​
But despite the tactical forcefulness of the attacks, Hezbollah said it would not cease the cross-border strikes it has launched against Israel since last October in solidarity with Hamas. The conflict has caused over 150,000 people to flee their homes in Israel and Lebanon, and Israeli officials have faced growing frustration from the tens of thousands of displaced Israelis unable to return home. [source]​

If true, it's hard not to marvel at the craftsmanship involved. Hezbollah and their friends are no doubt becoming increasingly electronics averse.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
BTW: it's not just pagers ...

Two Lebanese security officials and a Hezbollah official, who asked to remain anonymous because of the sensitivity of the situation, said the devices that exploded on Wednesday were hand-held radios — commonly known as walkie-talkies — belonging to Hezbollah members.​
The Lebanese Red Cross said that 30 ambulance teams were responding to “multiple explosions” in different areas of Lebanon, including the country’s south and east. Fires have broken out in homes, cars and shops in several parts of Lebanon, including the Bekaa Valley and Beirut’s southern suburbs, a Hezbollah stronghold, the Lebanese Civil Defense said.​
But despite the tactical forcefulness of the attacks, Hezbollah said it would not cease the cross-border strikes it has launched against Israel since last October in solidarity with Hamas. The conflict has caused over 150,000 people to flee their homes in Israel and Lebanon, and Israeli officials have faced growing frustration from the tens of thousands of displaced Israelis unable to return home. [source]​

If true, it's hard not to marvel at the craftsmanship involved. Hezbollah and their friends are no doubt becoming increasingly electronics averse.

Yes, evil often exhibits a high level of 'craftsmanship'. Terrorists are often clever.

Regiomontanus

Eastern Orthodox
I have been reading that between 2000 and 3000 people have been injured and 8 killed by exploding pagers targeting Hezlollah. Here's one source:

Just read this latest update. The terrorists (IDF) now blowing up people at funerals.

Our tax dollars at work. Waiting for @Jayhawker Soule to praise this 'ingenuity'.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Our tax dollars at work

Really?

Waiting for @Jayhawker Soule to praise this 'ingenuity'.

It was, indeed, ingenious.

By the way, could you help me find where you've
  • condemned Hezbollah for its missile attacks against indiscriminate targets in Israel,
  • and insisted that they stop?
Your no-so-backhanded support for Hamas, Hezbollah, and I suspect the Houthis warrants nothing but disgust.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Really?

It was, indeed, ingenious.

By the way, could you help me find where you've
  • condemned Hezbollah for its missile attacks against indiscriminate targets in Israel,
  • and insisted that they stop?
Your no-so-backhanded support for Hamas, Hezbollah, and I suspect the Houthis warrants nothing but disgust.
Your what-about-ism, is noted.

Using terrorism against terrorists is not fighting the good fight.
It's just being a terrorist yourself.

Flankerl

Just curious:

you posted this some 15 minutes after my previous post, and I'm wondering if the "you" above referred to me.​
Uh no.
But I see how it can be interpreted that way.

Your what-about-ism, is noted.

Using terrorism against terrorists is not fighting the good fight.
It's just being a terrorist yourself.
So what you are saying is that Israelis are proper Middle Easterners.