• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paul created Calvanism!!!

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
ok…this is why I sent the link. Many Pauline scholars have admitted that 2 Peter was not legitimate. Martin Luther was the first to make this argument against 2 Peter. There are many significant problems with believing that Peter actually wrote this epistle. One of the most obvious ones is that Peter didn't even spell his name correctly in the opening!! Even though he did spell his name write in 1 Peter.
What don't you get? I said it is God's word. Even if you not believe Peter wrote it, it is still God's word.

Simplelogic

You misunderstand Paul. Humble yourself, for you to think the Apostle Paul was mistaken before you admit you are mistaken is a sad case to be in deed.
Humble yourself and listen to Yeshua exclusively.

15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;Deut 18: 15

Yes

Humble yourself and listen to Yeshua exclusively.

15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;Deut 18: 15
You are sinning against God and you fail to recognize His Word in the things Paul and His other chosen apostles say.

One of David's wives could not bear children because she judged David, see 2 Samuel 6:20, and 2 Samuel 6:23.

In addition, see what happened to Moses sister Miriam when she judged Moses. God gave her leprosy. See Number 12:1-9, 15.

Simplelogic

You are sinning against God and you fail to recognize His Word in the things Paul and His other chosen apostles say.

One of David's wives could not bear children because she judged David, see 2 Samuel 6:20, and 2 Samuel 6:23.

In addition, see what happened to Moses sister Miriam when she judged Moses. God gave her leprosy. See Number 12:1-9, 15.
scare tactics don't work with me. I know who the God I serve is.

by the way, my wife is very fertile and I don't see any white spots yet

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Has anybody seen my crock ?
I see everyone else here has theirs, almost.
Damn, I wish I had my crock, it had some mushrooms in it.
Oh well, stir your crocks !
~
'mud

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
I just remembered, it had a crack in it, wouldn't hold water anymore !
I don't really know what happened to the shrooms !
~
'mud

Muffled

Jesus in me
Calvinism is a false belief. Calvinism says that no one can believe in God until God first saves them by giving them the Holy Spirit; however, God has hardened people in the past, and since God hardened people, this proves that we are can believe and obey God of our own free will.

If we cannot believe in God until after the Holy Spirit causes us to believe, then why did God find need to harden anyone? Why didn't God just not cause them to believe by not giving them the Holy Spirit?

I believe I am sure that I did not receive the Holy Spirit until I asked to receive Him. I do admit that I believe the Holy Spirit was working to guide me into that decision but that was an outside influence not an internal one.

Muffled

Jesus in me
simplelogic said "Hereditary Total Depravity.

Wrong. Children are conceived and born sinless and are not charged with sin until they are able to know the difference. Man may be born with a propensity for evil, but he is not born guilty. Just a few of the passages that make this evident are the following;

"They even sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons, and shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and daughters..." Psalm 106:37,38

"For before the child shall know to refuse the evil and choose the good... Isaiah 7:16

Then little children were brought to Him that He might put His hands on them and pray, but the disciples rebuked them, But Yahshua said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 19:13,14

And Yahshua called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven. And whoever receives one little child like this in my name receives me. But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea." Matthew 18:2-6 "

I believe the innocence of youth is temporal. The physical mind has not yet matured.

I believe there is nothing in those veses to support this concept.

I believe this is from the spirit that is breathed in at conception. I believe every spirit has been tainted by sin including Adam and Eve who were pre-existing spirits.

Ps 14:3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Yes

scare tactics don't work with me. I know who the God I serve is.

by the way, my wife is very fertile and I don't see any white spots yet
I see you do not fear God. Salvation is near those who fear God, not near those who mock God, as you just did.

Yes

I believe I am sure that I did not receive the Holy Spirit until I asked to receive Him. I do admit that I believe the Holy Spirit was working to guide me into that decision but that was an outside influence not an internal one.
I see exactly what you mean. However, Jesus draws all, but many resist.

Acts 7:57 "You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

Simplelogic

The only mockary is your assertion that we are not meant to follow His commands. You and Paul are the true spirit of AC in the world. Yeshua will say " depart from me, you who practice lawlessness",

Yes

The only mockary is your assertion that we are not meant to follow His commands. You and Paul are the true spirit of AC in the world. Yeshua will say " depart from me, you who practice lawlessness",
You falsely judge the Apostle Paul. Do you really think that I care about how you judge me?

Yes

I mocked God??? You are becoming annoying. Grow up.
You judged a chosen of God, and that was Apostle Paul.
I gave you scripture about those who judge a chosen of God. You THEN mocked God by saying, "by the way, my wife is very fertile and I don't see any white spots yet".