• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Personal Revelation

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When I die all of existence ends. Of course I will live again though. I’ve known for 15 yrs. I don’t know how I know, I just do. I guess I know in a way that other people know in a way that they’re not. The beauty of it is that no one will ever believe me. Haha.
What do you mean, "live again"?

In your present body?
In some other body, and if so, what?
Disembodied in reality? Then how will you perceive reality, without sense organs?
Disembodied nowhere? Assuming that can be distinguished from being dead, it's not something I'd wish for, so what's the attraction?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
What do you mean, "live again"?

In your present body?
In some other body, and if so, what?
Disembodied in reality? Then how will you perceive reality, without sense organs?
Disembodied nowhere? Assuming that can be distinguished from being dead, it's not something I'd wish for, so what's the attraction?
Live again? When a new existence comes into being. I will live my life again from childhood to adulthood. The beginning of time is around 1979. I was 5 yrs. old.

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Live again? When a new existence comes into being. I will live my life again from childhood to adulthood. The beginning of time is around 1979. I was 5 yrs. old.
Hey, that's cool! My truck has always been here, then.

It was made in 1979.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
How will the you of that time know that he's also the you of this time? Or won't he?
I have no memories of my life. That all gets erased obviously. When the cosmos start over everything else does as well, rightly so. …but I am aware of who I am.

Last edited:

Jimmy

Veteran Member
How will the you of that time know that he's also the you of this time? Or won't he?
Why would I wanna know that? It would take the fun out of life. The only thing I “know” is that I will live again and again and again and again as the same person. Know what I mean?

Last edited:

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have no memories of my life. That all gets erased obviously. When the cosmos start over everything else does as well, rightly so. …but I am aware of who I am.
But not who you've been? Then where is any identity between your previous self, of whom you know nothing and with whom (I take it) you share no genetics?

Jimmy

Veteran Member
But not who you've been? Then where is any identity between your previous self, of whom you know nothing and with whom (I take it) you share no genetics?
Haha, The ending and beginning of all existence will do that to a man. I have limitations just like you. You ask where? Within me. Like I said in my opening statement, I don’t know how I know I just do. In the same way how you know that you’re not the one.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Haha, The ending and beginning of all existence will do that to a man. Like I said in my opening statement, I don’t know how I know I just do. In the same way how you know that you’re not the one.

You can't be the one because she's the one...

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Haha, The ending and beginning of all existence will do that to a man. I have limitations just like you. You ask where? Within me. Like I said in my opening statement, I don’t know how I know I just do. In the same way how you know that you’re not the one.
Which 'one', exactly?