• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please don't blame President Bush

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Or perhaps people have no business in these affairs!
That is correct. The people have no say so. We don't pick the president, we don't decide laws, we are just pawns in a political game. Just to give an idea of how bad the political game is, the Kokomo police have a contest during Labor Day weekend to see who can write the most traffic tickets. It is called operation Pull Over, and the "winner" (Yes, it is really described as the winner) gets a free weekend at the Bevarian Inn, which is a bed & breakfast. Do the Represenatives do anything, despite the large amount of complaints? Nope. Does the president even know of such an abuse? Hell no. And I doubt Bush would do anything if that was brought to his attention.

Unes

Premium Member
Luke Wolf said:
Do the Represenatives do anything, despite the large amount of complaints? Nope. Does the president even know of such an abuse? Hell no. And I doubt Bush would do anything if that was brought to his attention.
You have wrong expectation from the government! The Government is there mostly to protect and defend the corporate's interests.

May God Bless us all,
Unes

Ryan2065

Unes said:
You have wrong expectation from the government! The Government is there mostly to protect and defend the corporate's interests.

May God Bless us all,
Unes
I thought the government was made to protect the peoples interest?

Ryan2065

atofel said:
I believe that is what he means. Corporate as in unified body, not as in corporations.
But one must wonder since his response to
"Why is nothing done when cops go out of their way to get the "most" speeding tickets out of the day and turn it into a competition."
was...
"The government is there to protect the corporate's interest."

Surely here the peoples interest would be to have the government stop the police from doing this...

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Shrub is guilty of being a short sighted idiot. No more and no less. His lack of foresight in Katrina shows that he never was up to a "real emergency". If the election were to be held today, Shrub would have lost, no matter WHO was running against him (even Nader).

I almost felt sorry when the cane went over to Tejas: if he got everyone prepared he was accused of favoritism and if he didn't he would have been lynched for not learning. I think the hurricane that hit Florida put the real blame on the residents who were STILL ill prepared. I don't think he will ever accept his faults during Katrina: That would take a real leader and the man is nothing but a sham.

Idontknow

Does this topic even makes sense, its clear just 1 people is supporting bush into doing what he wants and a clear example of what media can do, "dont blame bush" we all are doing it so whats the purpose, Bush is truly an idiot, you may want to think that hes making a really big plot to make somenthing greater whit all the stupid things he does, but nope, its plain and simple hes just stupid and do stupid things whitout purporse, i hope your next president and the congress stop wasting so much money in weapons and army, doh you cant now because you just earned alot of crazy fundamentalist people that will even die to hurt you the most that they can, so nevermind, keep building weapons and army youll need them...

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
bush leaves alot to be disired, personaly from an outsiders view, clinton was a better president al gore would have been a better choice but hey americans know best, well thats what bush would seem to think, i dont know a 5 year war on afgnistan and still no bin laden? seems like your army leaves alot to be disired too, and also a war on iraq for weapons of mass destruction that wern't even there lol, your president like our own prime minister would do well to concentrate on their own countries and world climate instead of searching for power, money and oil!