• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Crazy Wisdom is one of the exotic Tibetan methodologies I have in my arsenal of saddhanas. Put simply, it is the practice where you have no idea about what is going to come next but you run through unknown doors with total abandon - completely trusting that even if your next step is onto thin air it will change into a solid substance as your foot lands. This rather gung-ho philosophy is a rapid and bona fide Tibetan methodology of proceeding along the Path to Enlightenment. It is fraught with peril and definitely not for everyone but if one engages it one can move through mountains of karma remarkably quickly

Buddha Brats FAQ: What is Crazy Wisdom?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From that ascension sites list - you forget! -

The worse your symptoms, physical, mental, emotional and financial, the closer you are to establishing that long desired connection with your soul. You are going through a healing crisis. Don’t mistake it for anything else. Don’t be tempted to over analyze things. Or to think you’ve done something wrong. You haven’t.

Pity I neglected 2 record where these excerpts came from ...

Last edited:

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
As Carl Jung said, “The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.” That is what we are being called to do now. It is time to accept all the parts of ourselves that we deny because we are ashamed, all the parts of ourselves that we ignore because we do not see the value in “being the best for the world” rather than “being the best in the world,” all the parts that remain hidden to us because we know that we judge ourselves and the judgment that we receive from others only reinforces our beliefs and fears — all the parts: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Like a goldfish who never suspects a greater world beyond the ponds surface, the limited awareness of humankind floats beneath the surface of a greater reality; groping, mouth agape in total ignorance. After studing all major religions, out of body experiences, near death experiences, hauntings, psychics and memories of previous lifetimes through regressive hypnosis techniques, I have indeed deduced that we are not people having spiritual experiences, but spirits having human experiences."

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
We realize that it is much easier to remain calm and focused when you can see how all will turn out, however all of you have chosen to play within the lower dimensions where you cannot see all of the infinite parallel realities that are equally playing out beside you. This is part of what makes this experience seem so challenging, and yet it also is what allows this experience to be so rewarding.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
I add with the four immeasurables again: May all sentient beings be free of suffering and it's causes. May all sentient beings attain to happiness and it's causes. May all sentient beings be not separated from joy. May they be peaceful, free, and without hatred, greed, or anger.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
LIGHTWORKERS are generally defined as those who seek positive change inside and out. Their intention is to transform challenges during their personal learning journey toward Enlightenment. They feel a strong urge to heal and assist others and have a deep desire to resolve the problems of the world. They can be sensitive and psychic. Often they feel compelled to write, educate or counsel others, but not always. They sense we are all connected and so we do serve each other from near and far. Above all, Lightworkers know without a doubt they are here for a higher purpose. They know there is more going on than meets the eye in very situation, every interaction, and they sense they have a Grand mission to complete.

From this site -

Lightworkersworld | Online magazine with spiritual teachings, law of attraction tips, and meditation techniques

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Ascension healing love ... leads here -

Ascension will happen for you when you are ready to ascend. You will be ready when you have released all of the pain, the suffering, the negativity, the anger, the hurt feelings, the judgments, the drama, the resentment, the expectations, the criticism and the false beliefs that you have been living by. You must find your true Self to ascend.

My Higher Self: When and How Will Ascension Happen?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
The Ascension process can be daunting sometimes. It can be hard on our bodies, our minds, and our spirit. We can feel weary, hopeless, and passionless.

Makes an interesting search ... not JUST the soulsoothingsounds site ...

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
From our kindness page -

Michael Roads soul higher self - yes - several!! - post?

Plus the self love PDF and MANY other PDF files ... argh

Grab this PDF too - fom a dud link in ascension page!!! - was half-plannin 2 post it ...

Not 2 mention dozens of actual books - such as: Pearls & Bible & Tolle off-the-top-of-my-head :)

From Michael Roads -

I am asked if I truly Love myself unconditionally. We each can only live within our own state of consciousness. If we stay this way, we slowly stagnate, so we all need to push the limits of our abilities to be balanced, Loving, compassionate, etc., and grow in consciousness. If we push our own limits, we grow.

So for me, today, I truly do Love myself unconditionally, but I am continually pushing and expanding my capacity to unconditionally Love. There is no fixed and static place of unconditional Love, simply because Love is the power of creation. This means that as you Love yourself unconditionally you are joining with creation in creating an ever greater capacity and expression of your own self Love.

I never criticise myself, or judge myself, or beat myself up with thoughts. I do respect myself, appreciate myself and honour myself. Equally, to the very best of my abilities, I extend this to all the other people, both those in my life and those who are not. Do I feel saddened by mans inhumanity to man?

Yes, but I choose to focus on humanities Love for humanity. This is where I mostly direct my energy.

Just as I suggest to you, I also constantly and consciously choose . . . unconditional Love.

Loads of articles - includes under psychic attack - yet to explore ...

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
More tiny buddha - marc.htm -

Yes - several are worthy ... could scroll down to summary of self-love book - maybe half-way down the page!

Also the interviews - Tiny Buddha's Guide to loving yourself interview

Not to even mention further down to the 100 best articles - could google plenty!!

Stop Worrying About Your Negative Thoughts Lisa Esile

Yes - just a "lucky" pick - a great site??

Secrets your mind want know Lisa Esile

The Five Foundations of Self-Kindness - also sign-up for free stuff!!??

Free Library - password: BWYACOMMUNITY

Even more Tiny Buddha - when yo hit rock-bottom!

:)