• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please keep your negativity out of this thread

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
unconditional-love.jpg

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I’m not absolutely sure of anything, and many things I don’t know anything about, such as whether it means anything to ask why we’re here, and what the question might mean. I might think about it a little bit, but if I can’t figure it out, then I go on to something else. But I don’t have to know an answer. I don’t feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in the mysterious universe without having any purpose, which is the way it really is, as far as I can tell, possibly. It doesn’t frighten me."

~ Richard Feynman

Inspirational Quotations on Life

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Great stuff from my new book!

Suzanne Maher (soul)

Thoreau deep mental path kind thoughts

Quotes about miracles

Chinese proverbs

Knowing yourself beginning wisdom

Mind becomes clear serene

Kindly word

A couple out of kind2.htm!

Publisher - affirmations.com.au

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
"Yiller-krondo. Yiller-krondo. Yiller-krondo. Yiller-krondo."

"Mingular-mingular-mingular. Mingular-mingular-mingular. Mingular-mingular-mingular-mingular-mingular-mingular-mingular."

"Yozzer-throibo. Yozzer-throibo. Yozzer-throibo. Yozzer-throibo."

"Wing-wing-winger-winger-wing-wing-wing."

Source suffering ego

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac