• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

poll: are you an ape?

are you an ape?

• Total voters

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Human beings are human beings.

I don't need a recap of all your faulty "science falsely so called" that I sat through many years of in public school and college before coming to the only Truth there is.

Enjoy your blissful sleepwalking in darkness.

Banana?

25-1-784x441.jpg
Now you are abusing the Bible. Science did not even exist in those days. You are relying on a poor translation.

Also you are calling your own God a liar, but you almost certainly do not realize that you are doing that.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeesh.

The endless accusations of the atheist evolutionist that knows far more about God and the Bible than any True Christian.

Save it.
Sorry there is no such thing as a "True Christian". And I know far more about logic and evidence than you do. It is not about the Bible.

Also, in general most atheists do understand the Bible better than most Christians. That is why they are atheists in the first place, at least in the US.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You are abusing my eyes with all your nonsense.

Faith has at least two meanings.

Faith = a noun, a religion, a belief system.

Faith = more of a verb, the act of believing in something.
It has even more than that. But I was being consistent with the definition that you were using.

Endure

So where did chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas, orang-utans and gibbons come from if God didn't create them?
You are both so right.

I am being unkind to animals.

Chimps, bonobos, gorillas, orangutans and gibbons are somebody too.

How thoughtless of me to speak of your family members like that.

Endure

Did you leave the irony plugged in?

5da4e79c0da6a85a8c850cfe531b10be.jpg

Science observes, questions, experiments, tests, and measures results to formulate their conclusions.

By what process do you validate your "faith?"
EXACTLY.

And we all give YOU great honors for personally proving the theory of evolution to be fact by proving the missing link scientifically and empirically before your very eyes in your own personal lab at your home.

Very nice work!

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
EXACTLY.

And we all give YOU great honors for personally proving the theory of evolution to be fact by proving the missing link scientifically and empirically before your very eyes in your own personal lab at your home.

Very nice work!
Wow you really do have zero idea about what you're trying to talk about

Endure

Also, in general most atheists do understand the Bible better than most Christians. That is why they are atheists in the first place, at least in the US.
And there it is.

Your personal badge of brilliance.

Most people who don't believe in God know far more about Him and His Bible than anybody who does believe in Him and studies His Word.

Very, very nice!

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
EXACTLY.

Very nice work!
If a missing link was proven, would it still be "missing?"

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
And there it is.

Your personal badge of brilliance.

Most people who don't believe in God know far more about Him and His Bible than anybody who does believe in Him and studies His Word.

Very, very nice!
Now I'm starting to think your last post to me might have been sarcasm and that you weren't complimenting me. :cry:

Endure

It has even more than that. But I was being consistent with the definition that you were using.
And you use multiple definitions yourself in your religion of science.

You have 'faith' in everything that science has claimed to you since you were 3 feet tall and you also embrace the 'Faith' of science as your religion as you believe that IT is always right in anything that you hear the words "science now says this" and "scientists have now discovered this" about. Science is your god and it is your religion.

Anything that the God of the Bible declares that doesn't coincide with what you've been brainwashed to believe in your religion of science must certainly be false because your god Science says so.

It's that simple.

You've done no more scientific experimentation to prove 99.9% of all that you've been led to believe than the vast majority of all who congregate within your 'Faith' of Science.

Yet you call Christians stupid.