• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Sadness. You definitely lost some street cred. If it would help I'd send you some whiskers.

Prior to the "accident", I had been described as a terry bear. Afterwards, Revoltingest described me as an "enforcer for a murderous biker gang".

Looks like I might have gained street cred rather than lost it.

Either way, it's just hair and will grow back.
Just with a lot more white in it, it seems.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I hope I can actually post this here. :eek:

I was helping someone with their micro-budget indie horror film and played a victim who was lasered in half. Here is me about 2 hours into filming

10620606_10203680218179301_1788424835185237223_n.jpg

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Believe it or not, but that actually is a photo of Carice van Houten, herself.

In other words, unless Carice ("Melisandre") lives in Kentucky ... it's not Viker that's in that photo, it's Carice. And yes, Starry is quite the handsome lad (attempting to sound older than Starry even though both him and I are the same age :p).

Last edited:

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
In other words, unless Carice ("Melisandre") lives in Kentucky ... it's not Viker that's in that photo, it's Carice. And yes, Starry is quite the handsome lad (attempting to sound older than Starry even though both him and I are the same age :p).
Prove it! :D

Viker

Carice would have better things to do than post on RF. Plus, click me.
Careful there. There are fake profiles all over. Sifting fan photos. There are Comic-Con impersonators. And what if I were Carice? Or better, Melisandre herself?! lol

Viker

My favorites are the GOT facebook fan pages. So many think they may actually be talking to Cersei or the Hound.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Careful there. There are fake profiles all over. Sifting fan photos. There are Comic-Con impersonators.

That photo is even on her verified Twitter account, uploaded by her verified self: click me.

And what if I were Carice? Or better, Melisandre herself?! lol

But you aren't. And my OCD is forcing me to engage in this fruitless dialogue with a fan self-posing as Carice. :p