• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
10614150_4676490087136_5474634833558885369_n.jpg

After a horrendous accident with clippers this weekend.
According to the barber who had to fix my beard, I'm never allowed near hair clippers again.
Some things really should be left to professionals. :yes:

And I'm smiling on the inside.

I gotta say that when a man dons a proper beard it is just so awesome. You sir have a proper beard, congrats to that beast under your chin :D

...meow

xkatz

You have a big frame, you should lift. That is a compliment btw.
Thanks. It's funny you mention that b/c everyone in highschool thought I should've played FB (even though I'm not even 6' and horribly unfit in HS). Also, I am horrible at upper body stuff... I got perfectly toned calves but pretty sad looking biceps :p

Last edited:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I gotta say that when a man dons a proper beard it is just so awesome. You sir have a proper beard, congrats to that beast under your chin :D

...meow

Lol, thank you.

But you should have seen it last Friday; my beard was six inches longer prior to my "accident".

10537749_4653582634464_7233301482456776404_n.jpg

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
You had an accident?

Sorry man, I hope everything is going fine with you.

It was a hair clipper "accident".

I was going to trim up my beard a little on the sides, and ended up taking a huge chunk out. I had to remove most of it in order to get it even enough to grow out correctly.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

I was going to trim up my beard a little on the sides, and ended up taking a huge chunk out. I had to remove most of it in order to get it even enough to grow out correctly.

Oh, good to know it wasn't a real accident.

Yeah, that happens with me all the time. I keep trying to even both sides and end up removing way too much and have a funny looking goaty.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Sadness. You definitely lost some street cred. If it would help I'd send you some whiskers.