• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
saint-frankenstein-albums-me-picture5489-140804-180005-resize.bmp

Brinne

oRCI03r.png

Photo of me making a wish/praying to the Hakone okami and the Hakone shirne in Hakone, Kanagawa, Japan. (I'm the one in the foreground with the glasses and curly hair; the skinny one lol)

Last edited:

Draupadi

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Here are mine. Sorry for the poor quality of the second one. I blame Samsung for giving only a 2MP front camera for Galaxy S5 :mad:! I mean come on you can do better. Or maybe I can do better if I could use the rear one.

You have a beautiful face, but the picture can indeed be improved.

Don't bother too much with the megapixel count, though. It is overrated.

Instead, experiment a bit with the lightning conditions. Using a flash or refusing to can make quite a difference in and of itself. The angle of incidence of the light can also matter a lot.

A cellular cammera will probably not give you a lot of choice in other exposure parameters, but if you happen to have some choice about how much time of exposure the picture will use, by all means experiment with that as well.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Here are mine. Sorry for the poor quality of the second one. I blame Samsung for giving only a 2MP front camera for Galaxy S5 :mad:! I mean come on you can do better. Or maybe I can do better if I could use the rear one. Anyway here I go-

I capture all mine with my Galaxy S4, but with the primary camera which is 12MP. I believe 2MP is good enough for the secondary front camera. It is the same bandwidth used for Full HD 1080P videos.

The front camera is not used as much and as heavily, e.g. long distance field of view, as the primary camera to be needed to be in high bandwidth/resolution. I just think so.

Draupadi

You have a beautiful face, but the picture can indeed be improved.

Don't bother too much with the megapixel count, though. It is overrated.

Instead, experiment a bit with the lightning conditions. Using a flash or refusing to can make quite a difference in and of itself. The angle of incidence of the light can also matter a lot.

A cellular cammera will probably not give you a lot of choice in other exposure parameters, but if you happen to have some choice about how much time of exposure the picture will use, by all means experiment with that as well.

Thanks for the compliment and advice :). My hands have a tendency to shake a lot so I can't use the rear one for selfies. Sometimes I turn on the 'touch anywhere for capturing mode' for a bit better results.

@Smart_Guy- Whatever the convention there is always room for improvement :).

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
10614150_4676490087136_5474634833558885369_n.jpg

After a horrendous accident with clippers this weekend.
According to the barber who had to fix my beard, I'm never allowed near hair clippers again.
Some things really should be left to professionals. :yes:

And I'm smiling on the inside.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had no idea that you look like a murderous biker gang enforcer!
You'll now find my posts more respectful.

Btw, please never delete your post, lest people think I'm commenting
on Draupadi's appearance.