• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Actually this is a better picture:
upload_2021-8-13_14-13-41.png

You can see the waves a little better.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I may post some more of mine in the future. Sometimes it's hard to work on my appearance as a trans woman only about 2 months into transitioning. So before I post more pictures, is it okay if I use mild filters to do things like remove a missed facial hair or two, or do you just want to see me as I am, even if my appearance breaks screens?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I may post some more of mine in the future. Sometimes it's hard to work on my appearance as a trans woman only about 2 months into transitioning. So before I post more pictures, is it okay if I use mild filters to do things like remove a missed facial hair or two, or do you just want to see me as I am, even if my appearance breaks screens?
I think it is totally up to you :) what you are comfortable with your self

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
This is what I look like when veiling:
upload_2021-8-13_14-25-29.png

Keep in mind not a Muslim but a pagan so I'm allowed to show hair. It's not a modesty thing

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Have you seen the one I've posted in Shaving Balls or Not Shaving Balls?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Here is what I look like no makeup, NOT dressed up for a night out on the town or a picture, no smile, no messing with my hair, no BS, just me:

I thought it important to do one of these pics so you people can see what has truly changed with my appearance, and we're not comparing boy with no makeup vs. girl but with makeup pictures, that way.

Okay so before:

62535_4959e90e041bcc9d792fd23d67451023.jpg

After:

467373.jpg

And yes, that is correct - my face is getting chubbier despite me weighing the same. I'm losing weight on my arms and it's going to my face and stomach. Hormones.

I even chose one of my lesser / worse pics for the "After" picture as I didn't want to "doll up" creating an unfair comparison.

Now that I've gotten all this out of the way, I'll focus in the future on posting my pics dolled up.

:greenheart:

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Nice hair, @RayofLight . I'm not prone to long descriptions this afternoon, so just pretend I said something awkward, and it made you wish to hex me on my grandparents' grave. It'll save a minute or two of the conversational exchange.

But no, in all seriousness, you look like a million bucks. I predict you'll have someone to summon ancient powers with by the end of the year.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Nice beard, @Conscious thoughts . I'm not prone to long descriptions this afternoon, so just pretend I said something awkward, and it made you wish to agree to disagree. It'll save a minute or two of the conversational exchange.

But no, in all seriousness, you look like a million bucks. I predict you'll have someone to dig graves with by the end of the year.
Thank you :)

If you by "I predict you'll have someone to dig graves with by the end of the year." thinking of someone in my life as a Gf i know already that thats not gonna happen :) because it is not something i looking for or thinking of at all:)

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Hmmmmm seems to have been taken down. Fascists!

Nice passing the buck, @Secret Chief . I'm not prone to long descriptions this afternoon, so just pretend I said something awkward, and it made you wonder what I meant, then cursed the day the internet was invented. It'll save a minute or two of the conversational exchange.

But no, in all seriousness, I'll bet you look like a million bucks. I predict you'll have figured out most of the inside jokes here by the end of the year, with your sharp wit and good looks.