• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
@Viker yeah there is too much identifying info around to just paste it. But I can crop closely.

Here you go, a wiggle just for you

@Viker right now:

maxresdefault.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
My butt (well, sort of) is now eternally in Post Your pic 2. 10 years from now I can come back and be like "damn remember when I had an *** like that?"

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Plus I was probably 24 (ish? I don't know) in those photos, and when I see pictures of me at 24ish these days, I think I look like a child. Age is weird like that. So anyway it's weird to see nude shibari of technically an adult but feel like I look like a child in them.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Plus I was probably 24 (ish? I don't know) in those photos, and when I see pictures of me at 24ish these days, I think I look like a child. Age is weird like that. So anyway it's weird to see nude shibari of technically an adult but feel like I look like a child in them.

Age is indeed weird. When I think of how different I am now and how many things I find immature compared to how I was just five years ago, I kinda start seeing why some people in their 50s-60s and beyond feel jaded from so many things around them. :p

(Also, my previous post was meant seriously, you cheeky rascal! You rate my dad jokes "informative" and now you rate a serious post "funny." Pfffft.)

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Age is indeed weird. When I think of how different I am now and how many things I find immature compared to how I was just five years ago, I kinda start seeing why some people in their 50s-60s and beyond feel jaded from so many things around them. :p

(Also, my previous post was meant seriously, you cheeky rascal! You rate my dad jokes "informative" and now you rate a serious post "funny." Pfffft.)

That's right and I'll do it again! Funny react! Go!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My brother raised an unusual question:
Is it pedophilia to find the high school pictures of your girlfriend hot? It's something I had never thought of before that.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Is it pedophilia to find the high school pictures of your girlfriend hot? It's something I had never thought of before that.

I've seen girlfriends' old pictures and stuff and I think the answer is "I can see how this young person turned into beautiful you," rather than "I want to bang this teenager in the picture"

I think it would be pedophilia-ish to genuinely want to have sex with the young depiction.

There is kind of a mental disconnect in that we know the person, and we know the person now with a mind that is mature and capable of consent; so there's this weird juxtaposition where we translate that to the picture maybe? But I think my above two sentences still hold.

Shadow Wolf

It is weird. People still call me kid and typically think I'm around early to mid 20s. I keep telling my body that, and stay acting young (like LARPing), but my backs starting to call bull**** on that kid thing.

Shadow Wolf

There is kind of a mental disconnect in that we know the person, and we know the person now with a mind that is mature and capable of consent; so there's this weird juxtaposition where we translate that to the picture maybe? But I think my above two sentences still hold.
I think that's why it's an interesting question. It spins thing around abit if you really think about it.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

There are just so many ways of looking at the subject, but I'd say yes, and here is why...

I can't explain it, but for normal healthy minded people, they tend to develop tastes for older people as they get older themselves. So yeah, there IS something a little creepy about a 40 year old keeping 16 year old pics of his girlfriend on his phone, I think. Though if we're talking less personal and more wholesome, like they might have a picture as a young couple in a picture frame in their house.... That might be a bit less creepy.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
There are just so many ways of looking at the subject, but I'd say yes, and here is why...

I can't explain it, but for normal healthy minded people, they tend to develop tastes for older people as they get older themselves. So yeah, there IS something a little creepy about a 40 year old keeping 16 year old pics of his girlfriend on his phone, I think. Though if we're talking less personal and more wholesome, like they might have a picture as a young couple in a picture frame in their house.... That might be a bit less creepy.

I think this depends. At a certain point age really truly ceases to matter, and I don't know where that point is, but it's prooooobably mid-late 20's just from my sheer say-so and intuition.

By this I mean if a 28 year old dates a 70 year old, who cares. If I start dating someone at 28 and we grow to be 58 and I wanna look at her as a 28 year old again and find her hot, I don't think that's creepy. Even if you're thinking "yeah I wanna bang 28 year old you all over again."

But looking back on someone's pictures as a 16 year old or something and finding those hot, like genuinely wanting to have sex with the very young person depicted in the picture, that is creepy.

Shadow Wolf

I scream, you scream, we all scream for OH MY GOD THAT'S COLD

[GALLERY=media, 9582]Icecreamgif by Meow Mix posted Aug 17, 2021 at 2:03 AM[/GALLERY]
There is an audio button on that thingy. I click it, and it shows me the fullsized gif thingy. I click it again and it shows your butt wiggling. :joycat: