• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spookboy0

afro.jpg
Wocka-wocka!

(It's a wig.)

A

angellous_evangellous

I'm not sure how much I like this pic, but it's all I've got for now. I think that is is my "I don't want you to take that picture look;" but I think that this is similar enough to my "I can't believe you just said that look", so this is what my face most probably looks like when I am on RF. :biglaugh:

mix1076.jpg

A

angellous_evangellous

Aqualung said:
Wow, you look way different!
This is a recent pic with my Golden. His name is Caedmon, after the saint who was kicked out of town because he couldn't sing.

I won't be able to intimidate anyone on RF after this gets loose.:(

1944c297.jpg

A

angellous_evangellous

My loverly D-18. I'm a huge Martin fan... I see that most folks posted pics of their kids. I don't have any kids, so for now, this is my pride and joy. My avatar is the three peice back of another Martin model - I can't get this to look right on an avatar yet.

mix2144.jpg

Abram

Abraham
AlanGurvey said:
How do i post pictures? 0.o
Or you can find a kind soul that can do it for you? You'll email it to them and they can do it. They pay extra to support the site so we can enjoy it. Thank you all!!!!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
If ya need a hand Alan... just email me a pic or give me a PM or something and I'll upload it to my photobucket.

Right, so I got rid of the other pictures of me that I hate... (that doesn't include the stubbies from 1983) and here we have it, in all his whiteness !!!

And before you start in YES I CAN FOCUS A CAMERA (Sitting down leaning on a bench), I just liked the trippy trail :)

Evenstar

The Wicked Christian
Those are some trippy trails there Chris... thought it was my eyes for a second lol.
You look a very nice young man.​

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
Here is another one of me...

345%3C35%3B%3A%3A%7Ffp336%3Evq%3D3242%3E855%3E474%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A%3B%3B64569vq0mrj

I scanned it and tried to fix this brown coloring it had to it......but who am I kidding...there is no hope for me..:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.