• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Prayers for Israel

Clizby Wampuscat

I’ve decided as of today I’m not supporting either Israel or Palestine in this whole conflict. The whole thing just turns me off.
"This was just one of Hamas's countless acts of terror in a litany of brutality and inhumanity. That, yes, brings to mind the worst of ISIS. Babies slaughtered, bodies desecrated, young people burned alive, women raped, the parents executed in front of their children, children in front of their parents. How are we even to understand this?" Antony Blinken

I think it is easy to know who is right and who is wrong. Nothing Israel has done warrants this kind of evil.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
"This was just one of Hamas's countless acts of terror in a litany of brutality and inhumanity. That, yes, brings to mind the worst of ISIS. Babies slaughtered, bodies desecrated, young people burned alive, women raped, the parents executed in front of their children, children in front of their parents. How are we even to understand this?" Antony Blinken

I think it is easy to know who is right and who is wrong. Nothing Israel has done warrants this kind of evil.
I’m done

Jimmy

Veteran Member
For the sake of argument Let’s just say All Jewish people moved out of Israel. I think the sickos in Hamas would look for another group of people to terrorize. I don’t think Hamas has a goal in mind. I think their goal is to terrorize human beings. Until Palestinians and others do something about it unfortunately they will remain in power

Jimmy

Veteran Member

Except for driving Palestinian families from their homes

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member

No war is right, and all participants are wrong.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I’ve decided as of today I’m not supporting either Israel or Palestine in this whole conflict. The whole thing just turns me off.
I decided that years ago.
Mainly because there is no talking to most people about it.
I would rather dance with the devil in the pale moonlight....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I support both.
This is an intentional view, one that
seeks focus upon solutions that serve all.
Nonetheless, I give greater responsibility
to Israel because it is the far greater
power, & doing the far greater killing
& destruction. Solutions will come
from Israel.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I support both.
This is an intentional view, one that
seeks focus upon solutions that serve all.
Nonetheless, I give greater responsibility
to Israel because it is the far greater
power, & doing the far greater killing
& destruction. Solutions will come
from Israel.
Well I support both and neither if ya know what I mean

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I can equally condemn the terrorist acts of Hamas and the war crimes of Israel. My heart goes out to the innocents who are going to bear the majority of the loss.