• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Joe Biden Declares Easter Sunday As Transgender Day Of Visibility

wellwisher

I don't know...

Transformation into one's true self is a shared theme.
Jesus was about a transformation of the inner man, and not an outward or shallow transformation of the outer person, that is pushed by Liberalism; Biden's handlers. The inner man does not change after drugs and surgery. This is why suicide will still be high among the trans transformed, after so many years. That does not matter to the money changers.

If transgender was inwardly self liberating; like the symbolism of Easter, that outward change would not be needed. It would be a life changing self realization. Jesus returns with the old body, that still has the wounds, but his spirit is renewed; inner man. This choice by Biden can be a conscious or unconscious contrast between Christian and Anti-Christian; mirror world of Atheism.

Liberalism is very shallow, which is why identity politics is so important to that movement. It appears to have a female spirit. A woman can change her hair color and style and buy a new costume, and she is reborn; feels refreshed. This is not for men. Men need an environmental change, such a new life, a new job, new project, new challenge, etc, to get him up and running; change the potential of the visual surrounds.

Women seek to be seen, while men seek to see, so their brains can adapt and adjust.

Clizby Wampuscat

Clearly a premeditated plan of assault on one of the most sacred days of the Christian religion! Hard to imagine the discussions around the decision that lead to this get-out-the-Trump-vote gaff!

President Joe Biden Declares Easter Sunday As Transgender Day Of Visibility, Donald Trump And Caitlyn Jenner Demand Apology To Christians​

Story by Ariela Anís

President Joe Biden is sparking fury nationwide, including reactions from both Donald Trump and Caitlyn Jenner, after declaring Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility, a day of awareness to celebrate the successes of transgender and gender-nonconforming people.........
I agree it is a shot at Christian’s just like the egg decorating not able to have religious symbols. However, I think a better message from Christian’s should be something like:

We may disagree on the subject of transgenderism but we do agree that some are marginalized and discriminated against and we stand against that.

Or something like that.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Liberalism is very shallow....
OGC.ded292b9473355a72fa9b711a83a29cb

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Clearly a premeditated plan of assault on one of the most sacred days of the Christian religion! Hard to imagine the discussions around the decision that lead to this get-out-the-Trump-vote gaff!

President Joe Biden Declares Easter Sunday As Transgender Day Of Visibility, Donald Trump And Caitlyn Jenner Demand Apology To Christians​

Story by Ariela Anís

President Joe Biden is sparking fury nationwide, including reactions from both Donald Trump and Caitlyn Jenner, after declaring Easter Sunday as Transgender Day of Visibility, a day of awareness to celebrate the successes of transgender and gender-nonconforming people.........
Did people freak out when it was on Easter in 2013?

F1fan

Veteran Member

Story by Ariela Anís

That's what Jesus would do.

Of course Christians conservatives show how they completely miss what Jesus taught, and go on misrepresenting Jesus as a corrupt and evil savior. Christian extremists are greedy in the sense that they own Jesus for their own political agenda, and use toxic Christianity as an excuse for their own immorality, and a weapon against anyone they detest. It's such an interesting phenomenon. Frank Shaeffer has writen extensively about his transformation as a conservative evangelical republican to a liberal democrat based on the devolution of evangelical Christianity in the USA. He goes on the critize how evangelical Christians has become less moral and compassionate since the Reagan era, and become political militants.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I believe it's all just another avenue of rebellion against God as part of the ongoing counterculture movement.
And never once do far right wing Christians think that it might be them given how little their attitudes and beliefs mirror what Jesus taught.

How about you defend your personal attitudes that tolerance, love, compassion, and openness is any sort of rebellion against God. What culture do you think represents God? One that advances intolerance, bigotry, hate, condemnation? Explain what Jesus taught that backs up your ideal culture.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I agree it is a shot at Christian’s just like the egg decorating not able to have religious symbols.

I don't think Biden's declaration is a potshot at Christians, but rather some disgruntled Christians with a persecution complex lamenting that their hallowed Easter is overshadowed by the public recognition of transgender people, whom they love to hate. They don't even bother to hide their religious bigotry.

So much for "love your neighbor as yourself," which is something I doubt they even consider.

However, I think a better message from Christian’s should be something like:

We may disagree on the subject of transgenderism but we do agree that some are marginalized and discriminated against and we stand against that.

Speaking from my experience with MAGA Christians, they will say that or something similar when hell freezes over.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Story by Ariela Anís

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Bible or not, but there are commandments to the followers of Jesus in it that instruct them to love their neighbor as themselves, love their enemies, and to treat others the way they would like to be treated. So you might look these up sometime if you're interested.

Also, there's an even stricter commandment in the Book of James (Chapter 3, verses 1–12) about how Christians are to TAME THEIR TONGUE. I'll quote a couple of verses from it for you, just in case you decide not to read it for yourself. I'm not sure if you care about this or not, but I thought I'd mention it.

Verses 9–12: "9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I agree it is a shot at Christian’s just like the egg decorating not able to have religious symbols. However, I think a better message from Christian’s should be something like:

Or something like that.
IMO, it would be pretty hypocritical for the Christians who are upset about the Trans Day of Visibility to stand against the marginalization and discrimination of trans people, considering they're the source of most of the marginalization and discrimination.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Because a male acting like a female isn't what God made them. Trans actors actually have an issue accepting themselves.
Somebody should have taught you some science. God isn't in there mixing the chemicals and sticking parts together. And, unsurprisingly, your knowledge of human psychology appears no better. There are places you could learn, but I bet you think they're all run by Satan.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Jesus was about a transformation of the inner man, and not an outward or shallow transformation of the outer person, that is pushed by Liberalism; Biden's handlers. The inner man does not change after drugs and surgery. This is why suicide will still be high among the trans transformed, after so many years. That does not matter to the money changers.

If transgender was inwardly self liberating; like the symbolism of Easter, that outward change would not be needed. It would be a life changing self realization. Jesus returns with the old body, that still has the wounds, but his spirit is renewed; inner man. This choice by Biden can be a conscious or unconscious contrast between Christian and Anti-Christian; mirror world of Atheism.

Liberalism is very shallow, which is why identity politics is so important to that movement. It appears to have a female spirit. A woman can change her hair color and style and buy a new costume, and she is reborn; feels refreshed. This is not for men. Men need an environmental change, such a new life, a new job, new project, new challenge, etc, to get him up and running; change the potential of the visual surrounds.

Women seek to be seen, while men seek to see, so their brains can adapt and adjust.
Another one -- "I've never been one of those, or felt like that, but I know all about it, and can tell them just what to do."

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I'm glad there's a thread about it, because I have been wondering. There is a lot of noise about this from 'News' channels on youtube. They never really are very useful, but they do alarm you. The news is like toxic pudding.

YouTube not only feeds misinformation and conspiracy, it creates it. And then the algorithm amplifies the creation exponentially.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Yet the traditional egg rolling at the Whitehouse has been banned since this announcement.

Oh no. You're deflecting.

This isn't about the egg roll, this is about March 31 having been Transgender Day of Visibility for 15 years now, and about how President Biden didn't "declare Easter Sunday" so as to assault Christianity.

Can you not just admit that this is a concocted kerfuffle by the perpetually aggrieved?