• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PROBABILITY OR POSSIBILITY OR JUST IMPOSSSIBLE

gnostic

The Lost One
When people ask for sources, you should be able to quote from original theories, or from the physics textbooks.

Or you have done is embellished your twisted view of QM to match with your idea of "consciousness".

Any idiot could make idiotic claim they believe in, but you have to be able to back them up, which you clearly have done.

All you have done is provide your personal opinion and belief and nothing more. Nothing that's substantial or credible.

If you can't quote a source that physicists relate consciousness to QM, then you have provided no sources.

Are you that daft that yo don't know what it means by "sources". Sources mean outside of your (twisted) opinions.

Unification

What haven't i read?

I have read enough of your replies to know that you don't know anything about science.

I have read enough of the bible to know to know there are no "science" behind the stories.

I have read enough of your posts, that you will never going to provide any credible, scientific sources, that you have claimed to be "sources are everywhere" or "This would be really easy to show", and yet you provide none.

You have provided no credible sources, except making outrageous claims that QM and consciousness. No where in Quantum physics, does any physicist mentioned "consciousness" in their theory, or any physics textbook.

You are just so full of horse manures, that you can't be honest with yourself.

Provide sources that I'm full of horse manures.

The outrageous claim is yours, claiming that someone said QM was about consciousness. Imaginative and delusive. Please try to be honest about that.

Unification

When people ask for sources, you should be able to quote from original theories, or from the physics textbooks.

Or you have done is embellished your twisted view of QM to match with your idea of "consciousness".

Any idiot could make idiotic claim they believe in, but you have to be able to back them up, which you clearly have done.

All you have done is provide your personal opinion and belief and nothing more. Nothing that's substantial or credible.

If you can't quote a source that physicists relate consciousness to QM, then you have provided no sources.

Are you that daft that yo don't know what it means by "sources". Sources mean outside of your (twisted) opinions.

I'm working on that. I think you're mixing up the separate conversation. Those links were for the bible and science. Not for consciousness.

Please provide sources that any opinion can be twisted and false in an all physical and material world. Which physical chemicals derived in my brain to be able to create anything that doesn't exist and is not true? This is scientifically impossible, with its physical laws. My brain is not exempt from them as it is physical matter.