• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PROBABILITY OR POSSIBILITY OR JUST IMPOSSSIBLE

Unification

Provide sources. No dancing or dodging allowed. Provide credible sources that what you posit is not imagination or fantasy please.

If you'd like me to break down the scientific laws, how they are illogical and impossible when it comes to the brain producing consciousness, why physicists (at least the honest ones) know that there is no way around this, what the dishonest and stubborn ones are trying to do theoretically to try and hold on at all costs to their "belief," and if you want me to list all of the reasons why consciousness outside of the brain is only logical, what has been accomplished thus far when it comes to their testing, this will take some time. I'd be more than happy to, I'd you'd like, since you said please.

gnostic

The Lost One
I have only done first year in quantum mechanics, and it all related to the physical phenomena, the relationships between matters and energy, hence between particles and waves, at atomic or subatomic level.

Light for example, exhibits dual behaviour - that of waves and particles (photon).

Quantum mechanics is far more mathematical than I like my physics, And nothing that I have studied relating to quantum mechanics, relate to consciousness, deductive reasoning or common sense.

The whole "consciousness "matter that you talk sounds more like psychology and philosophy, not physical science (physics).

Similarly you talk of common sense and deductive reasoning, which are not covered in QM, and that's because deductive logic and common sense have more to do with philosophy than science. In logic, particularly with deductive logic, it has more to do with how to reach conclusion through premise, hence about sorting what you know in specific order.

But QM is not about "order"; it is about "chaos", about "uncertainty", and about the "unpredictable".

I don't think you ever study QM at all, because you seemed to be mixing or confusing QM with philosophy or psychology.

Being a civil engineer, I may have not major in quantum physics, but I know enough of QM to know that you are talking trash.

You may fool some naïve or science-illiterate at RF, but you not fooling those who studied physics, particularly QM.

Unification

I have only done first year in quantum mechanics, and it all related to the physical phenomena, the relationships between matters and energy, hence between particles and waves, at atomic or subatomic level.

Light for example, exhibits dual behaviour - that of waves and particles (photon).

Quantum mechanics is far more mathematical than I like my physics, And nothing that I have studied relating to quantum mechanics, relate to consciousness, deductive reasoning or common sense.

The whole "consciousness "matter that you talk sounds more like psychology and philosophy, not physical science (physics).

Similarly you talk of common sense and deductive reasoning, which are not covered in QM, and that's because deductive logic and common sense have more to do with philosophy than science. In logic, particularly with deductive logic, it has more to do with how to reach conclusion through premise, hence about sorting what you know in specific order.

But QM is not about "order"; it is about "chaos", about "uncertainty", and about the "unpredictable".

I don't think you ever study QM at all, because you seemed to be mixing or confusing QM with philosophy or psychology.

Being a civil engineer, I may have not major in quantum physics, but I know enough of QM to know that you are talking trash.

You may fool some naïve or science-illiterate at RF, but you not fooling those who studied physics, particularly QM.

Very well, that's an accomplishment for you. Good for you, friend.

Let's talk QM and how it relates to consciousness, energy, and matter.

Most people in this world have studied physics and QM, and all have different perceptions, many even very religious.

Unification

You should attempt to read the bible, scientifically.

outhouse

Atheistically
If you'd like me to break down the scientific laws, how they are illogical and impossible when it comes to the brain producing consciousness, why physicists (at least the honest ones) know that there is no way around this, what the dishonest and stubborn ones are trying to do theoretically to try and hold on at all costs to their "belief," and if you want me to list all of the reasons why consciousness outside of the brain is only logical, what has been accomplished thus far when it comes to their testing, this will take some time. I'd be more than happy to, I'd you'd like, since you said please.

Provide sources. No dancing or dodging allowed. Provide credible sources that what you posit is not imagination or fantasy please.

Unification

Why?

It was never written as a science book, nor ever intended to be such.

It contains mythology which is the opposite of scientific.

It was though. The stories and myths aren't meant to be taken literally or historically. The bible itself says not to take it literally. The truth is behind all of the texts. The science is behind the mythology. This would be really easy to show.

The DI is mostly inaccurate with what it says regarding science and the bible, and biased... But that in no way excludes the bible having tons of science in it. It excludes the DI.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
It was though. The stories and myths aren't meant to be taken literally or historically. The bible itself says not to take it literally. The truth is behind all of the texts. The science is behind the mythology. This would be really easy to show.
If it is so easy, please show it.

Unification

Sun Gods Zodiac Biblical Allegory Meditation Emerald Tablets: PHOTONS, angles of light, messenger particles, GOD

Hidden Meanings

The Human Brain & Universe

DNA

Page 3

TRANSLATE THIS PAGE INTO ANY LANGUAGE

Unification

Please be so kind as to define what the word "credible" means to you.

Individually defined. Every individual has their own definition of what credible is and deems what is credible to them and what is not. Individual defines their reality, because they simply can.

For me, truth. That which is true, for all of mankind collectively, or that which can be true for all of mankind collectively. Removing limitations and personal beliefs, ignoring zero evidence is credibility. An individual not concerned about being credible of being a man-pleaser or with the concern of trying to impress others. Trying to fit in or playing follow the leader is not very credible. One is their own self. Attacking, assuming, labeling, judging, being closed-minded is not credible. Limiting oneself to certain beliefs only is not very credible. Experience is very credible. Experiencing something and not just knowing "of" something is credible. Experience must stand the test in anything. Peace and fulfillment in life is credible. Love is credible. Oneness is credible. The cosmos is credible. Showing no partiality to others is credible. Being conscious is credible because without conscious awareness, there is no reality or anything to define. Life is credible. Energy is credible. All knowledge collectively revealed since time is credible, individually and collectively. Overcoming the mind is credible. The present/now is credible. Infinity is credible.