• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin said he supports Harris in the 2024 election.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The problem with that, is that such requires free and fair elections... You know, where the opposition isn't jailed and / or poisoned.
Exactly, elections are an honor system and there needs to be a complete dedication to democracy. What we are seeing in Venezuela is what Trump will want to do if he loses. Some 2000 people have been arrested and the winner of the election left the country in fear of being jailed.

At least Trump isn't president this time and can't try to pull some authoritarian crapvia whatever authority he would have. I don't trust his followers, and I doubt they learned anything from Jan 6.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Watch: Putin discusses his 'favourite' US president

The Biden-Harris DOJ was starting to saber rattling, once again, trying to resurrect the tired and worm out Russian Election interference excuse to censor Trump and the RNC. They had a list of Putin things, which are theRNC talking points about inflation, economy, immigration, that are important issues to the people and liabilities to the DNC. They tried to attach this platform to the premise of Russian Disinformation, as an excuse to censor Trump and Vance; another election steal.

Before the Lefties get too excited, the BBC recently interviewed Putin and ask him about the America elections. He said he preferred Biden and with him out of the contest, he now supports VP Harris. We may need to censor the DNC and fake news since they may be carrying Putin's water, once again, like they did the previous two times. The first fake Russia Collusion coup divided the country worse than ever. America almost had a civil war, that was beneficial to Putin. The second; the Russian Disinformation scam about the laptop, allowed Putin's puppets to steal the election with old fashion Soviet strong arm censorship tactics.

The latest assistance to Putin, by Biden's DOJ, may have to abort, less it be used against them in a court of law; pathway to the charge of treason.

My gut says that Putin egged on the DNC, and because their power means so much to them, they happily did the dirty work an he became their scapegoat; double agent. However, the state of affairs that the DNC has left behind for the world, is very destabilizer even for Putin and Russia. This admission of supporting Harris is a signal to call off the dogs. This US and world decline, under the DNC, is not working out for Putin, but rather he knows the DNC are back stabbers, and now they need to go. MAGA is more stabilizing for the world and he can help end the reign of the DNC war mongers.

Obviously, you are not familiar with "reverse psychology".

IOW, you've been "played".

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I am suggesting that the Nazis are the Ukrainians in this case.
The bad guys.

So the bad guys must surrender to the good guys. :) The Russians.
This was in response to, "The difference was that Italy was allied with the Nazis. It wasn't defending itself from an unprovoked invasion.

Are you suggesting that the allied powers should've immediately surrendered to Hitler in order to avoid war?"

So your answer is yes, yes you are.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
This was in response to, "The difference was that Italy was allied with the Nazis. It wasn't defending itself from an unprovoked invasion.

Are you suggesting that the allied powers should've immediately surrendered to Hitler in order to avoid war?"

So your answer is yes, yes you are.
No, you don't understand.
In the forties Italy was with the Nazis, so with the bad guys. So Italy surrendered.
Now Ukraine is with the Nazis, the bad guys. So Ukraine must surrender as Italy did.

:)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No, you don't understand.
In the forties Italy was with the Nazis, so with the bad guys. So Italy surrendered.
Now Ukraine is with the Nazis, the bad guys. So Ukraine must surrender as Italy did.

:)
You want the people who were invaded to surrender and give their country to the invaders.
You love Putin.

I've never met someone so deeply entrenched in propaganda before. This is really something.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You want the people who were invaded to surrender and give their country to the invaders.
You love Putin.

I've never met someone so deeply entrenched in propaganda before. This is really something.
I apply one standard.
I don't apply double standards...that is, wars are just and holy only if the USA wage them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Russia invaded Ukraine without provocation, and then proceeded to commit heinous war crimes against civilians. Stop trying to make it about anything else. Lose the futile desperation.
If Mr Zely loses the war what will Americans do?
Will they commit a mass suicide because they invested so much money on supporting a lost cause?

GoodAttention

Will they commit a mass suicide because they invested so much money on supporting a lost cause?

Europeans of all people should know the difference between aid and investments.

Speaking of ROI, the Russians have paid out almost $20 billion USD to soldiers, both alive and dead, to fight in this war.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Probably be sad for the innocent victims of Putin's war. Since Italy is apparently chummy with Russia, do you think they'll help traffick the war orphans?

You help those in need and help fight injustice because it's the right thing to do. Morals before pizza.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Probably be sad for the innocent victims of Putin's war. Since Italy is apparently chummy with Russia, do you think they'll help traffick the war orphans?
No...but Italian women will probably marry Russian men...because of their courage.
You help those in need and help fight injustice because it's the right thing to do. Morals before pizza.
Europe is about the national sentiment. It's about culture, borders, identity...and if Putin saves all this, I will kneel to him, as if he were the tsar.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Europeans of all people should know the difference between aid and investments.

Speaking of ROI, the Russians have paid out almost $20 billion USD to soldiers, both alive and dead, to fight in this war.
In the EU the technocrats who got us into this mess will be kicked out...
they will be kicked out from Europe and sent in exile to the Caribbean islands, which are Tax Havens. That's where they belong.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No...but Italian women will probably marry Russian men...because of their courage.

Europe is about the national sentiment. It's about culture, borders, identity...and if Putin saves all this, I will kneel to him, as if he were the tsar.
How is Putin saving anyone's culture, and from what? We've only witnessed him defying, denying, and destroying these things.

What is the pizza to Ukrainian child exchange rate?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
How is Putin saving anyone's culture, and from what? We've only witnessed him defying, denying, and destroying these things.
America has been trying to use territorial feuds among nation-states in Europe to bring us the war.
It happened in Kosovo in the nineties, now it is happening in Ukraine, in the territorial controversy between Russians and Ukraine.
Since the fifties Americans have always brought us the war.
But thanks to the EU, which is being joined by all these European countries (Kosovo will join too), the warmongers will be prevented from doing all this harm to us.
We are young, those warmongers are mummies in decomposition, kept alive by medicine.

What is the pizza to Ukrainian child exchange rate?
Is that supposed to be a joke? :)

GoodAttention

Unless Italian women look like Monica Bellucci they wont stand a chance against Russian women...

Thankfully the Pope is beyond jealousy.

Tomef

Hmm... when she says no, she really means yes!
Meaning what? Someone is trying to rape Putin?

What I mean is, you can get a better idea of reality by taking the opposite of what he says to be true, the most obvious recent examples being the denial of plans to invade Ukraine in 2014 and 2022. You could easily check these things out yourself.